- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LP 315-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS) THIS 1987 ROUGHWATER 42 PILOT HOUSE TRAWLER IS EXTREAMELY CLEAN AND HAS BEEN WELL CARED FOR. BOASTS ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS FOR LONG RANGE / EXTENDED TRAVEL (GREAT OPTION FOR THOSE CONSIDERING THE "GREAT LOOP") AND LIVEABOARD SITUATIONS. THE SPACE IS AMAZING FOR JUST A 42 BOAT AIR CONDITIONED BRIDGE-- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Yanmar 6LP 315-hp Diesel Engine's installed in 2009 with 1157 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Stall-Shower in Aft Head), Central Vacuum System, Northern Lights 8.5kw Generator (2065 hours), (2) Solar Panels (7.5-AMP's / 135-WATT's w/Controller), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Re-powered w/Yanmar 6LP 315-hp Diesel Engine's. Bottom refinished 2012 w/Epoxy Barrier Coat. Includes 12' Tender w/9.9-hp Mercury Motor (Davits for Travel). 45 lb Bruce Anchor @ Bow w/5/16" Chain; Fortress Stern Anchor w/300' Rode. Captain / Owner willing to deliver!
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Large Hanging Storage Locker to Port, Private Head Access to Starboard Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink Salon w/Facing Dinette to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Sofa to Starboard Forward Salon w/LCD-Television Note: Galley positioned to port aft of dinette Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Full-Size Berth, Hanging Locker Storage, Vanity, Drawer Storage, Ceiling Fan Aft / Master Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (20 Gallon) Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (8) Batteries -- (6) House & (2) Starting (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Battery Inverter (2,000 Watt; New 2012) Northern Lights 8.5kw Generator (2065 Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (2) Solar Panels; 7.5-AMP's / 135-Watt's w/Independent Controller
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (Note: 45 lb Bruce Anchor w/200' 5/16" Rode & Fortress Stern Anchor w/300' Line) (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Forward Deck Storage Boxes (Port/Starboard) Transom Door Transom Shower Hardtop (Aft-Deck) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Washdown's (Freshwater @ Stern & Raw-Water @ Bow) Bottom Paint (Fresh 10/2012); Barrier Coat Bottom w/5-Coats of Epoxy! (3) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers Remote Control Spotlight 12' Tender w/9.9-hp Mercury 4-Stroke Motor & Davits for Travel 2009 Marine Survey CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.