- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- ACCOMMODATIONS & WALKTHROUGH
- The helm deck is air conditioned and has large L-shaped settees to port and starboard. There are three custom helm chairs forward. Moving down to the cabin area is the salon with L-shaped sofa and table to starboard and a fold-down Pullman berth aft. The galley is to port. Moving forward to starboard is the head with stall shower and to port is the guest stateroom with upper/lower berths. Forward is the master stateroom with centerline queen berth.
- U-Line refrigerator/freezer with icemaker G.E. microwave oven Stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet Eurokera two burner electric stove Corian counter tops 20 gallon Raritan hot water heater Pressure and dockside water system Amtico flooring
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- HELM: (2) Furuno TZ touch screen displays (new in 2013) Furuno radar, plotter and fishfinder Ritchie compass Simrad AP28 Autopilot (2) ICOM ICF-M502 VHF radios Furuno Rd-30 Tri-Data TOWER: Nav Net display Caterpillar electronic controls RD-30 Furuno Tri-Data Icom VHF radio ENTERTAINMENT ELECTRONCIS Sharp Aquos LCD TV- salon Samsung LCD TV with DVD player - Master stateroom KVH tracvision - 4 satellite TV with one receiver Carion AM/FM/CD with helm deck remote Panasonic DVD/CD player with amplifier
- 12.5 KW PHASOR GENERATOR with 1225 hours– New in 2011 50 amp Dockside electrical cable 12 volt/24 volt (DC) 120 volt/240 volt (AC) Battery isolator switches Battery parallel switch Charles 24 volt automatic battery charger Dockside telephone and television connectors Vanner model 65-60 voltmaster
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Lewmar windlass with deck pad controls and helm remote Bow pulpit ACR URP-102 remote controlled search light 35lb Danforth anchor Switlick life raft in canister Spare props Helm pod with single lever controls Navigation and anchor lights Helm deck seat cushions 4-sided helm deck Issinglass enclosure Quartz cockpit lights Teak cockpit and helm deck 3 ladder back teak chairs with cushions Varnished teak toe rail
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Pipewelders tower with buggy top and seat Release fighting chair with rocket launcher and cover Live bait well In-deck fish box with macerator Eskimo ice chipper Transom door and gate Rupp outriggers Cockpit bait freezer 6 cockpit rod holders 6 tower leg rod holders Teak cockpit and helm deck Teak covering boards (2) Miya-Epoch Model US9 24 volt electric teaser reels Fresh and saltwater washdowns (2) 24 volt Electric reel plugs
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Power assist hydraulic steering Engine driven emergency bilge pumps 4-automatic bilge pumps Freshwater pressure system AC and DC pumps 2 ½” stainless shafts Spare props Central vacuum system Dripless shaft and rudder seals X-change-R oil change system Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning 32,000 BTU helm deck air conditioning Sea cocks and sea strainers Trim tabs Twin Racor 1000 fuel filters – main engines Single Racor fuel filter – generator Holding tank with y-valve and deck pump out ZF model 500A transmissions Fireboy FE-241 automatic fire extinguishing system Emergency back-up engine controls High water bilge alarms Engine room blowers Vacu-Flush head with holding tank
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the deal.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JJ