- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- ACCOMMODATIONS & WALKTHROUGH
- The helm deck is air conditioned and has large L-shaped settees to port and starboard. There are three custom helm chairs forward. Moving down to the cabin area is the salon with L-shaped sofa and table to starboard and a fold-down Pullman berth aft. The galley is to port. Moving forward to port is the head with stall shower and to starboard is the guest stateroom with upper/lower berths. Forward is the master stateroom with centerline queen berth.
- U-Line refrigerator/freezer with icemaker G.E. microwave oven Stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet Two burner electric stove Corian counter tops 20 gallon Raritan hot water heater Pressure and dockside water system Amtico flooring
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- HELM: Two Furuno Nav-Net displays Furuno radar, plotter and fishfinder Ritchie compass Simrad AP25 Autopilot (3) ICOM ICF-M502 VHF radios Furuno Rd-30 Tri-Data TOWER: Nav Net display Caterpillar electronic controls RD-30 Furuno Tri-Data Icom VHF radio LCD TV- salon LCD TV with DVD player - Master stateroom SAT TV Carion AM/FM/CD
- 12.5 KW PHASOR GENERATOR – New in 2011 50 amp Dockside electrical cable 12 volt/24 volt (DC) 120 volt/240 volt (AC) Battery isolator switches Battery parallel switch Charles 24 volt automatic battery charger Dockside telephone and television connectors
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Lewmar windlass Bow pulpit ACR searchlight 35lb Danforth anchor Switlick life raft in canister Spare props Helm pod with single lever controls Navigation and anchor lights Helm deck seat cushions 4-sided helm deck Issinglass enclosure Quartz cockpit lights Teak cockpit and helm deck 3 ladder back teak chairs with cushions Varnished teak toe rail
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Pipewelders tower with buggy top and seat Release fighting chair with rocket launcher Live bait well In-deck fish box with macerator Eskimo ice chipper Transom door Rupp outriggers Cockpit bait freezer 6 cockpit rod holders 6 tower leg rod holders Teak cockpit and helm deck Teak covering boards (2) Miya-Epoch electric teaser reels Fresh and saltwater washdowns
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- 12 kw Phasor generator – 1200 hours - new in 2011! Power assist hydraulic steering Engine driven emergency bilge pumps Automatic fire extinguishing system 4-automatic bilge pumps Freshwater pressure system AC and DC pumps 2 ½” stainless shafts Spare props Reverso oil change system Central vacuum system Dripless shaft and rudder seals Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning 32,000 BTU helm deck air conditioning Sea cocks Trim tabs Twin Racor 1000 fuel filters – main engines Single Racor fuel filter – generator Holding tank with y-valve and deck pump out ZF model 500A transmissions FE-241 automatic fire extinguishing system Emergency back-up engine controls High water bilge alarms
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the deal. Also excluded from the sale is the 3 sided Eisenglass depicted in the photos .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JK