- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sporty stern drive express combined signature Donzi performance with bold styling, practical cabin accommodations. Maxi-volume interior with berths for six includes private forward stateroom, circular salon dinette, and fully equipped galley. Innovative cockpit design with centerline transom door, doublewide helm seat boasts lounge seating for a small crowd. Note wide side decks. Faster than many so called sport boats, twin 310hp I/Os cruise at close to 30 knots (40+ top).
The Donzi 3250 was your want to have sport boat of its time and it still remains that today. This boat is priced for quick sale, all offers will be considered.
- Main Salon
- Storage under dinette Dinette w/ Hi - Low table Ocean Marine Air conditioning / heater with controls Stereo system w/ CD player, speakers Cabinets
- Refrigerator w/ freezer 2 burner, electric stove Pressure, dockside fresh water system Sink Water heater
- Master Stateroom
- Double berth Sylvania TV W/DVD Overhead Cabinets
- Mid Cabin
- Double Mid Cabin A/C vented Large Mirrors
- Quest Spot Light Windlass Rear Transom shower (2) Transom lockers Cockpit Wet Bar
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 540s Sony Stereo Quest Spot Light controller Faria Instrumentation Uniden VHF
- 12v DC electrical system 110v AC electrical system (3) Batteries Automatic battery charger (2) 30amp dockside electrical cables
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 7.4 Mercury W/Bravo III Drives Diesel Generator (not operational at this time) Hydraulic steering Sea/Fire control system Trim tabs Bilge pump Bilge blower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.