- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Great run around boat for the family. Easy to maneuver around the dock, but large enough to deliver a comfortable ride in big water. New Bimini top and full enclosure.
Serious seller looking for offers.
Recently cleaned inside and out. Boat shows as good as new.
New photos coming shortly
Just completed complete engine and outdrive service. 5/15/2013
Solar Powered fan for helm area
Full deck carpeting
Oversized bed below deck suitable for tall owners
Trailer kept since new and included in sale.
Real X trailer with double axle, spare tire and electric winch.
Tow her down to the Florida Keys or up North for the summer with ease.
Knowledgeable owner has kept trailer greased and routinely serviced.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step onto the dive platform and into the cockpit with full side seating and removable table. Full deck carpeting with snaps for easy removal and cleaning. Turn up the Clarion Sound system with new Sony Speakers. Take a seat at the Starboard side helm and notice how easy it is to see where you are going with piloting. On the port side adjacent to the helm is additional seating for passengers. Open the sliding door down the companionway to find a full galley, head, mid ship cabin and a forward berth extended for extra leg room when sleeping. There is ample storage everywhere to accommodate you traveling needs. Walk up to the bow to find room for sun bathing while safely enclosed with a full wrap around hand rail with fender racks.
- Main Salon
- Galley with sink, microwave, refrigerator, and stove top. Corian countertops with storage lockers for kitchen supplies. Starboard side head with shower and vanity. Full forward seating and removable dinette pedestal. Large queen size bed comfortable for a couple. Bed is not considered a V-Berth because it is full length Hull side port holes allow ample lighting
- Deck is fully covered with removable carpeting. Full seating and sink. Swim platform with molded swim ladder Tow hook on transom
- Electronics & Helm
- Icom VHF, Garmin GPS and depth sounds unit AM/FM/CD Clarion stereo unit Bow rail spotlight 110v Outlets 7,000 BTU AC UNIT
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Single Volvo 5.7 L O/D with dual counter rotating prop with custom pitch for superior performance New water gaskets, exhaust manifolds, etc. Well maintained with all service records available
- Broker's Comments
- Boat is being fully detailed and cleaned. New Eisinglass and Bimini Top Excellent condition. Owner wants her gone ASAP Bring all Offers Trailer included $6500 value
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.