- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 44 Kha Shing Overseas will surprise you with the room and quality that has been put into this vessel. With a higher freeboard than the competitors allows for a much better engine room and a lot more interior room. With the bow thruster and 360 views this sundeck trawler will be easy to dock and operate. This is an Overseas built by Kha Shing, not to be mistaken with the Vista 43 or 46; this is a different boat with superior Quality. Bella Avventura is a fantastic value with low hour engines, and the large inventory of equipment you will not be disappointed!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Kha Shing Overseas interior features a huge amount of living space finished throughout in a beautiful Burma teak two large staterooms and a convertible sofa bed provide plenty of room for owners and guests. Bella Avventura is a galley down model with a u shaped galley. There are two heads, one forward and a private head in the master stateroom, both with electric toilets. The main salon is very inviting with stainless steel framed window frames offering 360 degree views for guests and the captain at the lower helm station. Moving aft from the main salon you enter a fully enclosed aft deck complete with wet bar and ice maker. There are stainless steel framed wing doors both port and starboard which provide entry into the yacht. Access to the fully enclosed flybridge is from the aft deck. There is comfortable seating for both captain and crew in the bridgedeck.
- Princess 3 burner electric stove w/ oven Microwave oven 2012 Norcold dual voltage refrigerator with freezer Deep double stainless steel sinks Faucets replaced throughout U-line ice maker Central Vac system Thru out 20 Gallon water heater with engine manifold Laminate counter tops Water tank Level Gauge Lots of storage
- Master Stateroom
- Aft Stateroom Centerline Queen Lots of deep drawers Three hanging lockers Washer High Ceiling Large Port lights Speakers & controls TV cabinet Teak & Holly flooring Separate Head & shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Large Starboard side berth Four Cabinet lockers Hanging locker Two Drawers Speakers & controls Teak & Holly flooring Separate Head & shower Deck Hatch & Portlights
- 45# CQR Anchor Maxwell Electric Windlass Chain locker Aft cockpit screens & sunshades Window treatments salon & master stateroom Canvas covers Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Line storage Coast Guard safety package Life jackets Fire extinguishers Bilge alarms Hot/Cold swim platform shower Swim platform Swim ladder Magma BBQ grill Fenders & lines Jolly 10' Fiberglass Center Console Dinghy w/ 15HP Yamaha OB motor Electric dinghy hoist rebuilt w/ new cable, wiring, solenoids
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 182C chartplotter Garmin 540 GPS Cetrek 757 Autopilot Tri-data wind, depth, speed Goldstar 48 mile color radar Ritchie Compass Barometer Hondex HR-900 VHF Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC TV, DVD/CD players Radio/stereo system w/ speakers (2) Antennas
- (2) Type 8D House batteries 4D Battery Xantrex True Charge 40 Battery charger Regulator 8KW Onan generator w/ 840 hours 12 Volt outlets Shore power cables 50amp to 30amp splitter
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Caterpillar 3208-375HP engines Hrs. 1528 (3) AC units: Marine Air, 6K BTU 9K BTU and 16K BTU 20 Gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger Persian electric waste treatment Raritan Fresh water pressure pump (2) Electric toilets w/ macerator Oil change system Racor fuel filters Sidepower Bow thruster Bilge pumps & blowers Engine alarms Manual emergency bilge pump Engine Glendenning synchronizer Racor Fuel Filters Fuel Manifold management system Engine Manuals & System Manuals Spare set Four Blade Props
- Broker's Comments
- This Kha Shing Overseas is in a class above the other sundeck trawlers on the market; I have personally owned all the other brands and have been very impressed with Overseas engine room layout and its ease to service everything. The extra freeboard and detail to stainless hardware is unsurpassed along with the teak and holly floors thru out this vessel. The hull was peeled and barrier coated on the last haul out in 2011. If you’re looking for a Sundeck Trawler you will not be disappointed in Bella Avventura she is the top of the class.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.