- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER JUST DROPPED THE PRICE $20,000!
One of only a few made with the factory installed hardtop and the Flag Ship Blue hull. This 3500 Open has been owned by the owner of a local boat yard so the maintenance and upkeep is second to none.
Few boat builders can match Tiara’s reputation for engineering and quality, and fewer still exceed the company when it comes to timeless design. The 3500 Open is a case in point: Revolutionary in concept, she is a beautiful crafted express cruiser whose classic styling will still look good in a decade from now. The 3500 Open is built on a beamy modified-V hull with a well-flared bow and prop pockets to reduce draft and shaft angles. Primarily designed as a cruising boat, the large cockpit of the 3500 Open provides an excellent fishing platform as well. A transom door, wet bar, and the entire bridge deck rises on hydraulic rams for access to the engine room. Additional features include an “L” shaped lounge opposite the helm, aft-facing guest seats in the cockpit, and electric windshield vent, an integral swim platform, and a bow pulpit. Below decks, the spacious single stateroom interior of the 3500 Open can only be described as lush with handcrafted teak joinery, leather upholstery, and a full teak and holly sole. The gasoline engines will cruise the 3500 Open at a comfortable 18 knots with a top speed of 30 knots.
- Manufacturer's Information
- The Tiara 3500 Open features a stepped cockpit with an over 60-square-foot upper and 67-square-foot lower cockpit. Available in gas or diesel power, the 3500 has engine access thru upper cockpit drop-down hatch, or lower cockpit electric engine hatch lift. Seating includes double-wide back-to-back helm seat, with top-loading cooler - storage box, and port back-to-back companion seats, with storage - wet bar - entertaining center. The 3500 features Tiara's tilt-away helm and chart flat console with deep-blue non-glare. There are three full-size opening foredeck hatches, and six opening hullside portlights with screens. The integrated swim platform has a folding swim ladder.
- Tiara Yachts Features
- Over forty years of boat building results in yachts of uncommon style and performance. Tiara's deep-V hull gives a quick planning, fuel efficient, stable, dry ride, and the advanced keel design maximizes tracking and maneuverability. Stringer systems are constructed of strong, lightweight materials, and hullsides and decks are balsa-cored, resulting in excellent structural strength-to-weight ratio. Hull - deck joints are sealed with a combination of polyurethane membrane and fasteners every six to eight-inches, eliminating any leaks. Cockpit and deck are of one-piece construction, greatly increasing overall strength, and further ensuring a watertight fit. Master hull and deck molds are hand-sanded, creating a perfect mold. Hulls and decks are laid-up by hand, resulting in a smooth, distortion-free and long lasting finish. Engine rooms, hatches and overheads are gel coated, as are all bilge and storage compartments - resulting in finished and stain-resistant surfaces throughout. Large scuppers and gutters, and channeled cockpit hatches ensure quick drainage of water and debris. Scupper and gutter baffles prevent water entry when backing down. Cockpit seating has a base of durable, non-rotting, waterproof polyethylene seat framing. Cushions feature quick-drying, drain-fast foam. All Tiara Open and Express helm consoles are one-piece molded fiberglass units that tilt aft for clear access-for easy service. Instrumentation is laid out in function - usage clusters for improved operator visibility, and each panel layout allows ample room for a variety of custom electronics. Custom Tiara diamond nonskid provides sure, safe footing on all deck surfaces. The strongest in the industry, Tiara windshields are more than aesthetically pleasing - they are built for maximum visibility and protection. All deck fittings and hardware are recessed for safety, and through-bolted with backup plates. Integrated molded-in bow pulpits include anchor roller assemblies, and anchor lockers are self-draining. Below deck, interiors are executed with fine fabrics, plush carpets, supple leathers and exquisite woodwork. All primary harnesses are built in-house, and tie wrapped, with cushioned clamps, anti-chafe collars, and meet ABYC standards. Model to model, Tiara engine selections are designed to give optimum performance and efficiency.
- Enter by way of the swim platform and transom door and into the large cockpit. You can also enter by way of port and starboard cockpit step downs. Once into the cockpit there is an aft seat for two which opens for reveal access to the steering mechanism. Along the port side is an aft facing seat for two. The wet bar is above that settee and an ice maker in the cabinet below. The bridge deck can be opened to reveal the entire engine room which makes any needed maintenance or repair easy. The hatch lifts by two electric pistons. Up one step to the bridge deck and along the starboard side is a nice “L” shaped settee. The forward edge of the settee can be removed as needed to gain more standing room and it needs to be removed to lift the engine hatch. To port is the dual helm seat which can be moved forward and aft electrically. The engine room can also be accessed through a hatch in the bridge deck sole. The entire bridge deck is covered by a hardtop with a complete enclosure. The top features two opening hatches for added ventilation. Along the port side is a chart table and storage. The helm is well laid out and features great electronics and excellent panoramic visibility. The center portion of the windshield opens for additional ventilation. The main cabin is through a sliding black acrylic door with sliding screen. Down three steps is the main cabin. The interior of the 3500 features beautiful teak cabinets and trim, leather upholstery, teak and holly flooring and matching valances and trim. From the companionway and to port is the head. The head features a mirrored vanity with molded sink, mirror on the door, electric toilet and shower stall. To starboard is the “U” shaped settee with a hi/lo centered teak table. The settee back lifts and becomes an upper twin berth. The table can be lowered and a cushion used to make a large berth. Along the aft bulkhead is the electrical panel. Across from the settee along the port side is the galley area. The galley features a dual voltage refrigerator/freezer, excellent storage with several pull out, overhead cabinetry and a large storage cabinet under the sink. The master cabin is all the way forward and features a teak bi-fold door and “window” along the starboard side of the entry that can be closed for privacy. The cabin has a center-lined queen berth, storage shelving on the outboard bulkheads, cabinet with shelves and a hanging locker. The master has a mirrored head board that reveals the chain locker and a nice flat screen TV. Back to the cockpit, the side decks are wide and offer easy access to the bow. Hand rails and stainless steel stanchions and rails make maneuvering easy.
- Down in the main cabin and to port is the galley with ample storage and pull out cabinet storage areas which will please the most discriminating onboard chef. Corian countertops with stove top and sink covers Stainless steel sink with faucet Euro-Kera Force-10 (2) burner stove top with ceramic burners Nova-Kool side-by-side dual voltage refrigerator/freezer Samsung microwave oven Galley exhaust fan/ventilation Cabinet storage with slide outs Cabinet storage under the sink Wet bar in cockpit with molded sink and folding cover Icer-ette ice maker in wet bar
- Beautiful Flag Ship Blue Hull Hard top with four sided enclosure of white Stamoid Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller Simpson-Lawrence 20 pound plow anchor with chain and rope rode Maxwell anchor windlass with helm and foot controls Stainless steel stanchions Stainless steel deck hardware Swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder Transom access door along port side of transom Wet bar with ice maker in cockpit Fresh and raw water wash downs Stainless steel cable TV and telephone connections Cockpit forward facing seat which opens to aft lazarette storage Cockpit aft facing seating for two Bridge deck “L” shaped setting with storage Double electric helm seating Helm air conditioning/heating using directed main cabin air Transom hot and cold water shower Transom storage locker Wide side decks and large bow deck Cockpit and bridge deck snap in carpets White Stamoid covers for all exterior seating and helm (6) cockpit fishing rod holders (4) stainless steel fishing rode holders (2) port and (2) starboard Fenders and docklines USCG Safety Package
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Raytheon R-80 radar/chartplotter Raytheon 24 mile radar dome Raytheon ST-6000+ autopilot Raytheon ST-60 depth indicator Raytheon ST-60 wind indicator with hardtop mounted antenna Raytheon ST-60 speed indicator Furuno GP-1850 DPGS color chartplotter and echo sounder ICOM IC-M602 VHF with DSC and hailer Hardtop mounted VHF hailer loud horn Electrical VHF antenna for folding up or down Bennett trim tabs 12 volt remote controlled spot light with helm control Dual trumpet horns Electric powered windshield vent
- Westerbeke gasoline 5.0 Kw generator with remote start/stop and 700 hours 12 Volt DC and AC Power DC power panel with circuit breakers AC power panel with circuit breakers, AMP and VOLT meters (2) 30 Amp shore power connections with splitters C-Charge battery charger, 100 Amp (2) Lifeline starting batteries (3) Lifeline house batteries Marine Air reverse cycle heating and air conditioning 6 gallon hot water heater Coby 22 inch flat screen television in master stateroom Clarion cockpit sub-woofer Clarion M-5470 AM/FM/Cassette player in main salon Clarion and West Marine remote speakers in cabin and bridge deck Macerator for holding tank (2) cockpit spreader-cockpit lights Kidde cabin smoke detector Fireboy cabin CO2 detector
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Access to entire engine room by lifting bridge deck Access to engine room through bridge deck hatch Crusader 7.4L MPI gasoline engines with 720 hours Fresh water cooled engines Full helm instrumentation for engines Velvet drive transmissions Teleflex engine and transmission stainless steel controls Glendenning engine synchronizer Sea Star hydraulic steering Fireboy fire suppression system in engine room Stainless steel destroyer steering wheel Graco sea strainers for engines and genset Fuel tanks management through cockpit hatch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES