- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 370 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This vessel represents the best value in a 32 Luhrs of this vintage. Fresh overhall in 2010 insures long life for this well rigged sport fish!
- Furuno 24 mile radar ICOM 502 VHF A-70 D Raymarine GPS Simrad AP11 autopilot In tower: VHF and depth sounder
- Deck Equipment
- Dockside water inlet 30 amp shore cord Fresh water and salt water washdowns Glendinning synchronizer High water alarm Teaser reels Cockpit freezer Trim tabs Cockpit livewell Transom fishbox Transom door New cushions in 2010 Helm seat Pompanette fighting chair Full enclosure Hardtop w/ marlin tower Cockpit stereo Deep drop outlets Pulpit with welded bow rails 10 rod holders in tower 4 gunwhale rod holders Cockpit flood lights Cannister life raft by Zodiac (out of date) Bench seat in tower w/ steering console Upper console cover Windlass w/ capstan 18 lb. Danforth with rode Single spreader 27 foot Rupp outriggers
- V-berths forward with removable table Portside upper & lower berths Full galley to port Enclosed head to port aft Salon airconditioning Manavox DVD/TV (salon) JVC disc player (salon) 12 overhead rod holders (salon)
- Vacuum toilet system Shower & sink
- Galley sink 2 burner Princess stove Whirlpool microwave oven Norcold refrigerator Ample storage
- This vessel represents the best value in a 32 Luhrs of this vintage. Fresh overhaul in 2010 insures long life for this well rigged sport fish.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.