- 77 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3412 1400 hp Per side New 2003
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fantastic Price! Ready to Cruise TODAY
Re-Powered in 2003 with Twin 3412 Cats at 1400hp per side 1100hrs, All new Exhaust System, New 2003 Twin 30kw Kohler Generators 3300 hrs each, New 2003 Niaad Stabilizers, New 2003 Twin Water Makers (pickeled), New 2003 (9) A/C Units.
Every System has been checked and is fine working order.
Great Fuel Economy at 10 Knots only 15 gallons per hour TOTAL
This great yacht will need Stateroom and Crew quarters "cosmetic only" Up-dating. It would also benefit from new flooring in the galley and lower helm.
This Great Hatteras is one of only 7 of these factory built custom series yachts. With an 18'7" beam, true separate crew area, aft engine room (accessed from cockpit to keep personnel out of yacht interior), and an enormous amount of living space, This yacht is ideal for extended cruising, entertaining, living aboard, and even chartering.
- Welcome Aboard this Great Hatteras. Enter into the lower helm from either the port or starboard doors and you will be amazed by all of the up-dated electronics including Niaad stabilizers installed in 2003 and 2 new on board computers with Nobeltec software. Just aft is a well laid out galley with all modern appliances to port and dinette to starboard. Aft of the galley is the full beam salon and dinning area.This beautiful area features New sofas, and new beautiful hardwood flooring, Dining room table and chairs to port and a full bar with stools and a large flat screen TV to starboard. Forward to port you will find the curved stairway down to the 3 staterooms. The master is forward and features a king sized bed, Plenty of drawers and 2 cedar lined closets. It also features a settee and desk. The roomy master head with tub shower is en-suite. Aft of the master are the 2 guest staterooms with twin beds each plenty of storage each with their own head and shower. Forward and down from the pilothouse you will find the 2 crew quarters. they both feature bunk beds, head with shower, work desk, and laundry. the laundry features 2 washers and 2 dryers. The massive bridge deck is accessed by stairs from the pilothouse. It features a new aluminum hard top, 3 Helm chairs, and wrap around seating for guests. For fun you will find a center console Carolina Skiff dinghy with a 25 Hp outboard motor. The dinghy can be lifted by either one of the 2 davit cranes . The engine room is accessed from the aft cockpit. Enter through the automatic door and into this fantastic area. Re-Powered in 2003 with twin 3412 Catapiller diesels, All new exhaust system, (2) 30 KW kohler Generators, (2) watermakers,(9) A/C units and Much Much More.. Don't Miss out on this Fantastic Boat at a Fantastic Price!!
- The roomy and well equip galley is on the main deck to port. It features everything needed to make the chef happy. All Modern Appliances Side By Side Refridgerator/Freezer w/ in door Water and Ice 4 Burner Flat Top Electric Stove with Convection Oven Microwave Dishwasher Trash Compactor Plenty of cabinets and lots of counter top space make preparing meals easy.
- This great yacht has Fantastic Electronics! Catapiller Engine Monitor System Niaad Stabilizers New In 2003 (Recently Serviced) Tracvision TV (3) On Board Computers w/ Nobeltec Software GPS, Radar Interface, Chartplotters, Autopilot Interface (This system does it all) 2 Radars Autopilot Sonar Depth 3 VHF Radios Tri-Data
- Engine Room
- This is the heart and sole of this great yacht!! New in 2003 Twin 3412 Catapiller Diesels 1400 hp per side w/ Only 1100 hrs. They have recently gone through their 1000hr service! Owner States at 10 knots fuel burn is only 15 gallons per hour! All new Exhaust System New in 2003 Twin Kohler 30kw Generators w/3300 hrs New in 2003 9 Cruisair A/C Units all Recently Serviced Twin Watermakers (pickeled) Every Mechanical system on this yacht has been checked (right down to every bilge pump) and is in fine working order! Ready to cruise today!!!
- WOW! This Yacht Is Will Make Your Dreams Come True!! Custom Aluminum Hard Top New in 2011 Carolina Skiff w/ 25hp Outboard Twin Davit Cranes Windless and Great Ground Tackle Freshly Painted Decks Life Raft (Not Certified)
- Brokers Comments
- Fantastic Price! Ready to Cruise TODAY Re-Powered in 2003 with Twin 3412 Cats at 1400hp per side 1100hrs, All new Exhaust System, New 2003 Twin 30kw Kohler Generators 3300 hrs each, New 2003 Niaad Stabilizers, New 2003 Twin Water Makers (pickeled), New 2003 (9) A/C Units. Every System has been checked and is fine working order. Great Fuel Economy at 10 Knots only 15 gallons per hour TOTAL This great yacht will need Stateroom and Crew quarters "cosmetic only" Up-dating. It would also benefit from new flooring in the galley and lower helm.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here to search for more Trawlers . Financing available at 4.9% Central Listing Agent Leo Thibault 941-504-6754 Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat