- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS BOAT MUST BE SOLD NOW. OWNER WILL LOOK AT ALL OFFERS....This is the economical, diesel powered aft cabin that is still popular today. Too many upgrades to list. She has a fresh paint job, new custom made windows (no leaks!) and a pair of GM 471ti diesels that will give you a fast cruise and/or great fuel economy. She's loaded with ammenities like 2 double staterooms, all new electronics, all new interior, carpet, granite counter tops and galley down with dinette. You must take a look.
SELLER MOTIVATED. THIS BOAT IS READY TO GO. NEEDS NOTHING.
- This is a good performing family cruiser that features a full-width aft deck above a full beam master stateroom below with its walk-around queen berth. V-berths are fitted in the forward stateroom and both head compartments are equipped with separte stall showers.Interior accommocations (including a generator, garbage disposal, vacumun system, instant hot water, microwave and much, much, more) are comfortable and attractively finished with an abundance of teak cabinetry and woodwork throughout. She was completely refurbished in 2006 and has received excellent tender loving care ever since. The bottom received a new barrier coat in 1999. This is a must see for the person who wants a vessel that is ready to go crusing, entertain at dockside or a home on the water.
- Freezer Microwave Refrigerator Stove Instant Hot Water Garbage Disposal
- Electronic Compass Engine Synchronizer Glendenning Hailer Loran New Ray marine radar & chart plotter Fuel Gauge Depth Finder Intercom System VHF Radio Stereo AM/FM
- Two Zone Air Conditioning Battery Charger Onan 7.5 Kw Generator Heater Hot Water Halon Fire System Three Bilge Pump Icemaker Horn Pressure Water
- Anchor W/Windlass Enclosure Racks W/Four Finders Swim Platform Bimini Top Bow Pulpit Flybridge Barrier Bottom:1999
- Disregard the age of this vessel, with all the recent upgrades and condition you would think she is much newer then a 1981.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler, CPYB