- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Aventura FL) The Grady-White 306 Bimini has long been a top-shelf center console that delivers big-boat fish-ability and long-term value. Updated for the 2006 model year this 306 Bimini represents the latest in the long line of quality center consoles. PowerBoat Guide says that the upgrades make "a great boat even better."
The 306 Bimini features a large open cockpit with ample seating, room to maneuver, and ample seating. The bow is equipped with facing bow seats and forward console seat with under-seat storage/fish boxes. The center console has T-top and in-console head compartment. The fully equipped helm has dual helm seats backed by a large prep station. This is a Swiss army knife of prep stations with: sink, aerated livewell, rod holders, Plano storage boxes, tackle drawers, and speakers. The aft cockpit includes fold-away transom bench seat, transom door, swim platform with boarding ladder, large fish box, freshwater shower, and raw water wash down. Cushioned bolsters surround the cockpit, under-gunwale storage racks keep gear out of the way but at hand. There are flush mount rod holders, pop-up cleats, recessed lighting, pop-up bow lights, and low profile bow rails that prevent snagged lines. Ground tackle includes a galvanized anchor, roller, and enclosed electric windlass. Covers for the helm, helm seats, prep center, and engines protect from the sun and weather when the boat is not in use.
We have a center console with T-top, full enclosure for bad weather, overhead PFD storage, speakers, Gran Slam telescoping outriggers, spreader lights, and rocket launchers. The helm features: a motorized pop-up electronics console with Garmin 5212 GPSmap, Garmin GHC 10 Auto Pilot, Raymarine 215 DSC VHF Radio, a Ritchie Compass, stainless steel tilt wheel with power steering, and twin deluxe helm seats. The in-console head compartment is equipped with Jabsco electric toilet, sink, shower, Clarion XM receiver, and lots of storage.
Powered by twin Yamaha 250-hp 4-stroke outboard engines with only 460 hours of use this lightly used Grady-White is in great condition. She has been left stored, had bottom painted last year, and carefully maintained. Designed for serious fishing the 306 has seating for family cruises and day trips. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Grady-White 306 Bimini.
- The Grady-White Bimini 306 features an electro-mechanically controlled electronics enclosure keeps electronics and instruments at just the right height, and locked away when not in use. Grady-White's surround seating enhances the social aspects of the boat, and a slide-away side table is a nice touch. A chart storage area and deluxe cushioning on all seating add to the luxury.
- Open Cockpit with Ample Room and Seating Facing Bow Seats Forward Console Seat Under-Seat Storage Compartment / Fish Boxes Center Console Prep Station with: Sink, 40-gallon Livewell, Rod Holders, Storage Lockers, Tackle Drawers, and Speakers Fold-Away Transom Bench Seat Large Transom Fish Box Cockpit Bolsters Pop-up Cleats Flush-mount Rod Holders Under-Gunwale Storge Racks Fresh and Raw Water Washdown Transom Door Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Center Console
- Center Console with T-Top and Full Enclosure Fully Equipped Helm Yamaha Gauges and Controls Stainless Steel Wheel Electric Pop-up Electronic Enclosure Dual Helm Seats Head Compartment with Shower and Tons of Storage T-Top with: Spreader Lights, Grand Slam Telescoping Outriggers, and Rocket Launchers Overhead PFD Storage Overhead Speakers
- Electronics & Navigation
- Pop-Up Electronics Enclosure Garmin 5212 GPSmap Garmin GHC 10 Auto Pilot Clarion XM Receiver Raymarine 215 DSC VHF Radio Ritchie Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Lift Stored Fresh Bottom Paint Diver Cleaned Monthly Scheduled Cleaning and Waxing Galvanized Anchor with Roller Enclosed Electric Windlass 8' Chain with 300' Rode Covers for Helm, Helm Seats, Prep Station, and Motors
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 250-hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Engines Two 150-gallon Fuel Tanks Electric Bow Thruster Bennett Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power Jabsco Electric Toilet Recessed Running Lights Windshield Wiper
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.