- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the best selling Oceans ever!! She's a great-looking boat with a custom look, and excellent in performance. Features include; a cockpit control station, tackle center, a custom transom fishbox, fiberglass cockpit deck, the galley is up, a large salon and the desired two stateroom layout. Also featured; Repowered with twin 450 HP each Cummins C series Diesels and a Northern Lights 8KW generator. A very nice boat!! Give us a call, you will not be disappointed!!!!
- MAIN SALON Enter the spacious salon through a port side sliding door to find teak built-in counter on the port which houses the ships electric panel drawer and cabinet storage, the galley sink, Norcold Refrigerator with freezer and a Emerson Microwave. Looking forward another teak built-in with drawer and cabinet storage and the entertainment center. On the starboard an L-shaped sofa with plenty of storage below. STATEROOMS The Master Stateroom is located forward and features a queen berth with storage below. The are drawers and hanging lockers for storage as well as tan carpet throughout. The guest stateroom is located port midships just aft of the master. Here you will find a full berth with drawers and hanging lockers for storage. There's overhead lighting, reading lamps and Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditioning throughout all staterooms. The shower and head are located across from the guest stateroom on the starboard.
- ELECTRONICS / NAVIGATION
- Northstar 6000i GPS Furuno 64 Mile Radar Furuno GP-37 GPS Furuno FCV-292 Color Sounder Dytek ST 1000 Surface Water Temp. Simrad AP-11 Auto Pilot Icom IC-M700Pro Single Side Band Icom IC-M504 VHF Radio Robertson IS11 Digital Depth
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Northern Lights 8 KW Generator 12 Volt DC Electrical System 120 Volt AC Electrical System Raritan Crown Marine 40 AMP Battery Charger 120 Volt AC Lighting 12 Volt DC Lighting Hot Water Heater 50 AMP Shore Power
- ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
- Twin Cummins C Series Diesel Engines 450 HP Each With 500 Hours SMOH ZF Gears Model IRM280PL Gear Ratio: 1.5 to 1 Racor Fuel Filters Fireboy 1301 Halon Oil X-Changer Oil Transfer System Dripless Shaft Seals (2) Bilge Pumps Eskimo Ice Maker EI600 w/ Dump In Fishbox
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- 5 Bridge Rod Holders 8 Rod Holders in Teak Cover Boards Cockpit Controls In Custom Box Rupp Outriggers New In 2005 Center Rigger Spreader Lights Tackle Center w/Drawer Storage Pancake Teaser Reels On Flybridge International Fighting Chair w/ Rocket Launcher Bausch Tuna Tower Custom Transom Fishbox w/ Eskimo Ice Dump
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "FISH BONZ", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.