- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION ON
EXCEPTIONALLY NICE ISLAND PACKET 485!
This is a Once in a Lifetime Opportunity on an Very Well Equipped IP485!
A few of her better features include: Very Nice Electronics Package, SSB & AIS Receiver, Generator, Bowthruster, 4-Blade Vari Prop, Watermaker, NEW Solar Panels and NEW Wind Generator, NEW Dinghy and NEW Motor, Liferaft, NEW Stainless Steel Lifelines, Very Good Safety Package, NEW Bimini, Full Cockpit Enclosure and NEW Cockpit Shade Curtains, New 2013 Cockpit Cushions, and Washer/Dryer. And owner is continually upgrading: New in summer 2013: Dodger Makralon Glass, Shelter-Rite Dinghy Chaps, and New UltraLeather Salon Stools.
- Forward is a larger luxurious stateroom with island berth and abundant storage with an assortment of lockers, cabinets, drawers and shelves. A door provides private access to the adjacent head to port. The head features a VacuFlush toilet, separate shower stall and Corian vanity countertop with integrally molded sink. To starboard is the unique third cabin configured as an office/berth combo with cushions, ladder, and desk filler. The desktop can also be converted to a double berth. Double berth filler cushions and ladder included. There is a washer/dryer combo in the locker in this cabin. Next aft is the roomy main salon with panoramic views through an array of large windows. To port and starboard are full length settees with the starboard settee convertible to a double berth. Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted dining table stows against the forward bulkhead. There is an additional smaller pedestal table that can be set up permanently or stowed away when using the larger table plus a Custom IP Pedestal Dining Table so there are lots of options. The very impressive navigation station is next and features a high backed swivel armchair, large navigation desk with storage beneath, chart storage and a wet locker. This is a favorite spot for all crew members. The gourmet galley is to port and has beautiful Corian counter surfaces. The open galley layout provides ample room for two to work comfortably. The refrigerator and freezer are in separate adjacent compartments, each controlled by individual thermostats. There is a 3-burner LPG stove with oven and microwave oven. Next aft is the owner's stateroom with an extremely comfortable queen-sized island berth and plenty of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, as well as a dressing chair to starboard and area for TV and entertainment equipment. The private aft head is ensuite and features Corian countertops with integrally molded sink, VacuFlush toilet and very roomy separate shower stall. Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo In addition the Bulkhead Mounted Dining Table there is a cocktail pedestal table and Custom IP Pedestal Dining Table (43"x23") was added in 2008 Cream colored UltraLeather Upholstery New 2013 Salon Tools covered in matching UltraLeather Upholstery Peek-a-Boo Shades throughout Custom Lee Cloth for Berths in Salon as well as the Third Office/Berth Cabin (3) Marine A/C Units 9 Hella Fans Two Chrome side lights added in salon Solid Wood Teak and Oak sole (not veneer) Third Cabin is office/berth combo w/cushions and step ladder Oceanair Screens and shades on all hatches Glebe Creek Companionway doors with Lexan inserts Two Weems and Plath Bronze Oil Lamps Weems and Plath Brass Clock and Barometer in salon Cedar lined hanging lockers and drawers in both staterooms
- (2) 150 Gal. Fiberglass Water Tanks (1) 40 gal fiberglass fresh water head supply tank (1) 60 gal fiberglass holding tank (1) 300 gal. aluminum fuel tank Tank monitoring system
- Frigoboat 12V Refrigeration and Freezer with separate refrigerated drawer(12V or 110) for quick access to drinks, etc Tappan Stainless Steel finish Microwave Force 10 3-Burner LPG Stove with oven and broiler Saeco Via Cappuccino Machine TFal Electric Kettle KitchenAid Blender Black and Decker Toaster Oven (2) LPG Tanks Hide away trash bin Corian countertops Double S/S Sinks w/cutting board insert Paper Towel and Wine Rack Magnetic Stainless Spice Rack Pressure and manual fresh water 11 Gal Water Heater (110V or engine heated) Seagull Filter for cold fresh water taps Teak dish racks and cutlery drawers Lots of cabinets, bins, and drawers for storage of food and cookware Three opening ports
- ICOM M802 Single Side Band with AT140 Automatic Antenna Tuner Raymarine Raystar GPS Satellite Differential Sensor Raymarine E120 Series Chart Plotters (one at helm/ one at nav station) Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, and Speed on Sea Hood Additional ST60 Wind at Helm Raydome 24" Radar at Mast on Kato 1000LB S/S Bracket (2) Radar Reflectors at top spreaders Raymarine AIS 250 Receiver Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot with Lenear Drive, Wirless Remote and Auto Tack Feature Canon Printer/scanner/copier 2012 Standard Horizon HX280S Portable VHF 2008 Standard Horizon HX500S VHF Newmar Hailer Horn on Mast ACR Global Fix EPIRB w/GPS handheld ( 2011) ACR Global Fix Pro EPRIB w/GPS (2011 ) (4) Raymarine MOB bracelets and alarm connected to Chartplotter Sharp 18" TV (2008) PhillipsDVD/CD Player (2009) Clarion XMD2 Stereo with Sirius radio, 6 CD changer DC1625 with remote controls at helm and galley (2) Stereo Speakers in cabin plus sub-woofer and (2) speakers in cockpit
- 8KW Maspower Generator (Yanmar 3 cylinder diesel) approximate 2300 hrs. New 2013 (8) Lifeline AGM Grp 27 = 800 amp. hr. house bank 2011 (2) Lifeline AGM Grp 27 for bowthruster and windlass 2011 (1) Lifeline AGM Grp 27 for engine New 2013 ( 1) Lifeline AGM Grp 27 for generator Charles 5000 series Charger 100 amp Vanner IQ3600 Inverter Zantrex Link 10 Battery Monitor New 2013 Battery combiner Balmar 110 amp Alternator Village Marine 300GPD Watermaker Kyocera Solar Panels - (2) 85 watt added 2012 Spreco Silent Wind Wind Generator added 2011 12 Volt Outlets in cockpit and nav station (2) 50amp and (1) 30amp power cables (2) 30/50 Marinco "Y' splitters with both male and reversed femal connectors Charles Marine Isolation Transformer (12KVA) CO2 Sensor & Propane Sensor Yanmar 100HP Turbo Diesel Engine (approximate 1350 hrs.) Racor fuel filter with water separator 4-Blad Vari-Prop as well as original factory prop as spare SidePower 7HP Bowthruster Reverso Oil Change System for engine and generator (2) Vacuflush Toilets with 40 gallon fresh water flush tank & Acu-gage Ultra 8 tank monitors Jabsco 18590-000 Macerator Rule 3700 Automatic Bilge Pump with alarm Manual Whale Bilge Pump (3) Marine Air AC Units (2-16,000 BTU and 1-12,000 BTU) (2) Fireboy FE241 Halon Automatic Fire Extinguishing Systems
- New 2011 Shelter-Rite Bimini with Lippincott hard dodger and New in 2013 Makralon polycarbonate glass for dodger w/lighting package and S/S Grap rails Full Cockpit Enclosure/Shades: Textilene aft sun shades for bimini ( 2012) and Sunbrella side curtains w/screens for bimini Muir Cheetah 1500W Windlass with forward deck controls and helm controls CQR 60# Anchor w/30' chain and 250' 3/4" nylon rode Rocna 40kg with 250' 7/16" hi test chain Fortress FX55 w/250' 3/4" nylon rode Fortress FX23 w/15' chain and 200' nylon rode Jabsco Fresh Water Deck Washdown Chain Locker w/Lewmar hatch, Chain stopper, Anchor Davits, Chafe Guards (4) Chrome Dorades Vinyl Rubrail w/SS Striker Kato Dinghy Davits (2008) Kato Dinghy Motor Lift ( 2012) Upgraded 2011 S/S Tubing Life Lines at Stern for added security 1 1/2" SS Grab rail aft of Helm added 2012 New SS Lifelines (2013) New 2013: Dinghy Chaps made with rugged "Shelter-Rite" Fabric AB 11' Aluminum Lammina Dinghy New 2011 Tohatsu 18HP 2-Stroke Outboard New 2011 2013 Cockpit Cushions Custom Teak Companionway Doors Teak Island Packet Cockpit Table and Drink Holder Hot/Cold Shower on swim platform Magma Catalina Infared Grill (2012) Fishing Gear: Two Shimano 50L.R.SA two speed reels with rods (5) Inflatable Fenders + 3 regular 30" fenders Sunbrella covers for winches, windlass, binnacle, windshield & grill (3) Dive Tanks IP Logo SS side boarding step pads
- Sails & Rigging
- Quantum Cutter Rig: In mast roller furling Main, 110% Roller furling genoa (used one season ), and Roller furling staysail NEW Doyle Main has been ordered (will be installed soon) Harken MKIII Roller Furling Forespar telescoping Whisker Pole on adjustable track Standing Rigging: 1x19 SS wire (surveyed 2012) 2 spare halyards Lewmar 64CEST 2-speed ELECTRIC primary winches Lewmar 48CEST ELECTRIC Winch & 48CST on cabintop (2) 30CST & (1) 16 winches on mast (2) 30CST Secondary winches Double spreaders Charleston Spar anodized aluminum mast and boom (keel stepped) Rotary swaged terminal fittings, open turnbuckles Sparcraft rigid mechanical boom vang Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler Dutchman Boom Brake (2008) End-sheeted main boom Extendo Boom Dinghy lift system on boom Forespar Hoyt self-tending boom External genoa tracks with adjustable cars All lines led to cockpit Spinlock sheet stoppers
- Additional Safety Features
- Winslow 6-person life raft (last verified 2011) Two EPIRB's (4) Fire Extinguishers Carbon Monoxide and Propane Fume Detectors Bilge, propane, and CO alarms Life Jackets Forespar masthead static dissipater Dan Buoy MOB (overboard retrieval system) Tricolor Masthead LED (2008) Two Spinlock and One Mustang Automatic PFD's w/tethers (4) Raymarine MOB bracelets & alarm connected to chartplotter Ditch Bag First Aid Kit (Adventure Medical 1000)
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Click for more info