- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
An exceptional boat at a great price! This is a very clean and well maintained version of one of Hunters best designs. This is by far the roomiest 41' sailboat you will every step aboard.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Strategic rigging placement keeps the deck clean while the standard cockpit arch positions the traveler up and out of the way while also providing bimini, stereo speaker and overhead lighting connections. The Hunter 41 Deck Salon features superb interior design, featuring an elegant salon, high-gloss table and custom window treatments, plus zoned overhead lighting. The galley features a stainless steel refrigerator/ freezer cleverly housed beneath the Corian countertop, along with a pantry and custom backsplash. The aft master suite with queen berth offers drawer storage, a vanity and entry to the head. The forward stateroom has a double berth, vanity, storage and private head with shower.
- Step down into your cabin and to port is a well laid out galley with ample counter space and storage galore. There is a 3 burner stove top, oven and a microwave. 2 refrigerators with separate freezers keep all your perishables fresh. To starboard is the common head with a roomy stall shower. Aft of the head is a comfortable double bed. Forward of the head on the starboard side is the electrical panel and navigation station, forward of that is a comfortable sitting couch with a large storage compartment underneath. Across from the couch is the dinette with seating for everyone. The dinette drops down to form a convenient double bed. In the forepeak is a second cabin with a double Pullman berth, head and shower.
- Sail Area
- I : 51.50 ft J : 13.00 ft P : 48.58 ft E : 18.25 ft Working Sail Area : 928.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Fin Ballast: 6506 lb Max Draft: 6.50 ft
- RM ST 60 Wind, Speed and Depth RM ST 6001 Autopilot RM C80 GPS Chartplotter RM 2 kW Mast Mounted Radar RM Wireless Auto Pilot
- Deck and Rigging
- In-Mast Furler 110% Roller furling Genoa Electric anchor windlass Delta fastset anchor w/50' of chain and 250' nylon Walk-thru stern with drop down helm seat OB motor mount Custom dodger/bimini and full enclosure BBQ on stern rail
- 30 amp dock charger 30 amp service w/dock cord Upgraded alternator with digital regulator (2) 4D batteries for house system (1) Dedicated engine battery
- Additional Information
- Cockpit stereo with CD player Bose custom system below Flat panel TV in salon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Denise George directly anytime, 7 days a week at 310-490-9432 or Denise@DenisonYachtSales.com