- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 (5.7 MPI) with Bravo III outdrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New Mercruiser 350 (5.7 MPI) with 10-hours (long block warranty) and Bravo III duo-prop outdrive.
- New manifolds, risers, elbows, alternator, and cleaned injectors
Features… AC & heat, refrigerator, stove, microwave, VacuFlush head, cockpit cover, bimini cover with full camper canvas, “new” Fusion iPod stereo.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 260 Sundancer has the sleek good looks and high-caliber performance expected from a larger, more expensive cruiser. It offers a luxurious cabin that sleeps four and is packed with creature comforts inside and out. Standard power includes a MerCruiser 240 horsepower 5.0L MPI Bravo III stern drive.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com www.ExportAmerican.com