- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 2000 M94
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A successful collaboration between architect Gianni Zuccon from Studio Zuccon International Project, AYT - Advanced Yacht Technology, the Group's naval research and design centre and the team of architects and designers of Ferretti Group's Centro Stile, allows for the shipyard to continue introducing breathtaking new models, including this new Ferretti 800. With this new model, the shipyard proves that it continues to successfully revamp its range, combining Ferretti Yachts' original style with a cutting edge take on space planning and design.
The resulting yacht features well proportioned interior spaces and a layout that is simply characteristic of larger mega-yachts. These features, combined with a prominent external line and exceptionally lit interiors provide nothing short of an elegant and unforgettable experience on the water. The 800's external profile incorporates a rich bronze color specially selected for the dome and large glazed surfaces that are quite graphic in their design.
A four-cabin layout provides ample accommodations for eight with large master stateroom plus two VIP cabins. Sweeping views of the water and a raised helm station allow for great visibility while navigating. Two large open view windows in the master cabin have been elongated and two large porthole windows, which can be opened for cross-ventilation, have been fitted into the guest area to enhance the open-air feeling on board.
- Factory Installed Updates
- Classification: RINA Class A (2) Anti rolling gyros (4000) with gi8 controls Batteries Anti incendiary: smoke detectors all cabins Anti incendiary: FM200 FIRE-BOY in Engine room Black Water: connection tank pump down (2) Generator Onan (2) Generator filter: Single type Racor Bow Thruster 20HP side power Boarding side gates Searchlight: Electrically controlled Furuno Autopilot: Main & Flybridge Furuno Radar/Plotter 3D in Main Furuno Navigation display in Main and Flybridge speed, compass, temp) Furuno Antenna Furuno VHF Electric Operated Dashboard main & flybridge Hi-Fi CD in Flybridge Connecting channel between GRP radar arch/bridge/engine room BBQ on Flybridge Lighting on stairs to flybridge Control Station in cockpit Table with Base on fly, Seating, & Sunpad Bow Sun pad Air Conditioning in Staterooms & Heads 108,000 BTU's Led lights Interior and Exterior Oak Flooring in galley Galley Fridge 120V/60 Hz Cooking top ceramic 4 rings in galley Microwave oven 120V/60Hz Dishwasher 120v/60HZ Extractor fan Garbage mincer and compactor Ice Maker Oak Flooring in salon, dinning, & bridge Hi-fi Surround system in master cabin Hi-fi Surround system in salon Amplifier w/ remote control & Loudspeakers Docking Station in VIP & Guest Cabins CD in guest cabins & galley CD/DVD in VIP Cabins IPOD Docking for Bose in Salon and Master TV in Salon with lifting device & HD Sat. receiver TV in Master with Sat. receiver TV in VIP with Sat. receiver Telephone Interface GSM/Voice/Fax US version Washer and Dryer in crew area Lighting for Stairs towards Cabins Refrigerator & Basin in Furniture Natural Ventilation under all Beds Thumb locks in all cabins & head doors, salon & storage Custom Day Head Custom Décor Package Custom Leather Accent Package Leather Sofas Furniture modifications for US Appliances Canvas Package Teak Cockpit Flooring in cockpit and Fly Deck Flooring with Non-Slip Surface External Sunpad & Cushions with Draining Foam Sidewalks Covered with teak Underwater lights: 2 aft, 1 on each side of Master Navigation lights Mooring cleats Storage room w/out equipment at stern Rubbing strake: for spoiler & side exhaust Model Identification plate Life rafts USA: 6 + 6 People Life jackets (12) Warning Labels
- ENGINE / GENERATOR
- Main Engine: Twin MTU 12V 2000 M94 1,948hp Engine Hours: As of 1 May 2013: Port: 284 hrs / Starboard: 287 hrs Generator Hours: As of 1 May 2013: Port: 1397.7 hrs / Starboard: 1408.7 hrs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Frank Grzeszczak, Jr. Cell: (954) 830--4867 | firstname.lastname@example.org