- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 Liter V8 300 Hp Each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WOW!! What a great Boat at a Fantastic Price!!
Both motors have been replaced!! One in 2008 w/250 hrs One in October 2012 w/ only 4 hrs.
Neat and Clean!! Great layout!! Air Conditioning, New refridgerator, and Much more!
The owner wants this to be the next Carver 300 Sold!!
Call today this great Carver won't last long!!!
- The caver 300 Sedan has nearly a 12' Beam. she is a well styled cruiser designed for coastal and in land waters. The interior of the vessel has been well maintained by the present owner, kept clean and everything inviting. Their is a privacy door to the spacious forward stateroom, a fresh water head with a separate stall shower. Port side, the galley features a large sink, dual fuel stove top and refrigerator/freezor. Aft, is the dining and living area that converts to sleeping quarters for up to four.
- Electrical System
- 12 Volt Ships service 2 Batteries w/ Selector switch 110 Volt Shore Power Service Dual 30 amp inlet Power cord
- Lowrance M68 GPS Chart Plotter Fish Finder Depth Standard VHF Ritchie Compass Engine Synchronizer AM/FM Cassette w/ 4 Speaker (2 in the cabin 2 on deck) Cable TV
- Power trim Tabs 1600BTU A/C Unit w/ Heat And new digital control Macerator Fresh water flush 2 Automatic Bilge Pumps Hydraulic steering
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit Danforth anchor w/ chain and rode Weaver snap Davits Carpeted cockpit Swim platform Swim Ladder Bimini Top
- Brokers Comments
- WOW!! What a great Boat at a Fantastic Price!! Both motors have been replaced!! One in 2008 w/250 hrs One in October 2012 w/ only 4 hrs. Neat and Clean!! Great layout!! Air Conditioning, New refridgerator, and Much more! The owner wants this to be the next Carver 300 Sold!! Call today this great Carver won't last long!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here to search for more Trawlers . Financing available at 4.9% Central Listing Agent Leo Thibault 941-504-6754 Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat