- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3406 ES
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Great 45' Rampage Sportfish has been captian maintained since new!!!, Open Check book boat and it shows!!!, LOW HOURS, Under Water LIghts, New Garmin GPS, Loaded!!!
- Master Stateroom:
- Island Queen berth with positive locking, shock assisted hatch and storage Beneath. Hanging locker with cedar lining and light. Sony, CD, AM / FM Stereo with Speaker.
- Guest Stateroom:
- Twin berths with headboard filler to convert to queen. Cedar lined hanging locker with light.
- Custom Plasma TV / Bose Surround Sound. Cherry wood mini blinds with cherry valance trim and indirect lighting. Tinted safety glass windows. L - shaped lounge with rod storage beneath. Teak and holley flooring.
- Cherry storage cabinets. Corian solid surface counter tops with recessed sink. Two burner ceramic cooktop. Sub Zero, refrigerator / freezer drawers. Icemaker.
- Electrical Equipment:
- Three 24 - volt banks of heavy - duty 12 volts marine batteries stowed out of sight in a secure, fiberglass box. 24 volt automatic battery charger, 80 amp. 24 volt light fixtures. 120 volt outles. 12 / 24 volt DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers. 120 / 240 volt AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers. Two 16000 BTU Crusair air conditioning units with reverse cycle heating.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment:
- Twin diesel, fresh water - cooled main engines with ZF marine gears, neutral interlocks, hour meters, premium fuel filters, seawater basket strainers and exhaust silencers. Onan, EQD 13kw diesel, freshwater cooled generator with seawater strainer, remote start, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclousure. Fireboy fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote controls, audible and visual discharge signals. Pressurized fresh water system with 20 gallon stainless steel electric water heater. Twin Caterpillar 3406 ES 800 hp Diesel engines.
- Deck Equipment:
- Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyster resin with biaxial fabric reinforcement and core construction. Eight 12" stainless steel cleats. Non - skid diamond pattern molded deck surface. Maxwell, Liberty series windlass with remote control, Fortress, anchor line and chain.
- Fly Bridge:
- Bench seats with vinyl cushons and storage under. Lockable rod storage under port side forward bench seat. Palm Beach Style control station with custom lit tip, booted toggle switch panel. Digital engine monitoring system with audible warning system. Power assisted hydraulic steering. Pompanette helm and companion seats. Clarion single CD, AM / FM stereo with four speakers.
- 130 Square feet of usable space. 36 gallon custom bait well with light. Bait prep center includes sink, two tackle storage centers and an insulated icebox. Raw water washdown system with re - coil hose. Fresh water washdown system. Transom door with gate and heavy duty self - locking lacht. Cable and telephone shore connections. Glendinning automatic retractable shore power cord system.
- Hull Details:
- Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement. Bronze thru - hull fittings below the waterline. Solid fiberglass hull bottom with cored hull sides relieved at all thru hull fittings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Jorge Corzo at 305-505-7160 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org