- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICED REDUCED TO $724,900!
Recent Upgrades Include:
New bottom paint 3/13
Buffed and waxed hull while on the hard being painted 3/13
Naiad Stabilizer Maintenance (new seals, grease, etc. per warranty schedule) 3/13
New AB 12 foot dingy w 15 HP 4 stroke Yamaha engine 4/12
Recovered both flybridge Pomponette helm chairs 1/13
New bimini/isenglass enclosure on flybridge 9/12
All new batteries 4/12 - 3/13
This trawler is the newly designed 2007 DeFever 50’ Cockpit Motor Yacht, featuring a 16’ wide beam, with open, spacious living areas inside and out. This vessel is fully loaded and in mint condition, perfect for entertaining and full time cruising.
Powered by twin John Deere 300 HP diesel engines w/ electronic controls, she can be operated from dual helm stations, one on the flybridge or one from within the salon. Both stations are equipped with chart plotters, radar, autopilot, depth sounder, AIS receiver, and Sirius weather. There is a generator, inverter, two alternators, and water maker. This vessel is stabilized, ($53,000 upgrade), and also has a bow thruster. Her radar arch can be easily lowered to traverse bridges on the Loop.
This yacht features custom furnishings, Corian countertops, hand rubbed teak paneling and cabinetry as well as teak and holly soles. Three marine air conditioners with reverse cycle heat control the temperature individually in each stateroom and in the galley/living area.
Two staterooms, each with private ensuite fresh water heads, separate shower stalls and desk areas are located forward and aft. The spacious aft master stateroom, with king size custom interspring marine mattress, has ample walk around, five hanging lockers, numerous drawers and storage. A 26” flat screened TV and Blue Ray DVD player is mounted in the master suite. A separate laundry room off the master suite contains a front loading, full size washer, separate dryer, ample storage closet and shelving. The private guest suite has a Queen v-berth custom marine interspring mattress, large hanging double locker and ample storage in drawers and cabinets. Both staterooms have custom linens, coverlets, shams and light blocking silk curtains.
The salon, separated from the galley by a 9’8” Corian counter, is large and open with three convenient access doors, large windows and privacy screening. The custom sofa hides a Queen pull out bed with upgraded mattress for overflow guests. A central vacuum system, teak bar stools, teak hi/low coffee table, stereo/CD system and satellite television make living aboard a pleasure, as does the 26” flat screened TV and custom teak TV cabinet with mechanical up/down lift and infrared remote.
The galley is fully equipped with stove and oven, convection/microwave oven, trash compactor, double stainless steel sinks and a pass through window to the aft deck. Two large drawer refrigerators and two large drawer freezers are located under the nearly 10 foot long galley counter that separates the galley from the salon. There is considerable storage for galley equipment, glassware and dishes.
Outside is easily accessed from two doors in the salon and one from the galley. There is full walk around on non-skid surfaces, stainless steel rails, and midship port and starboard opening gates, making line handling easy.
Up top, the flybridge is large, with ample storage, a refrig/freezer and bimini with 3 sided enclosure. The bimini & enclosure is new October 2012. L shaped seating around a dining table plus two day berths, and an additional bench seat next to the two helm chairs provides space for large numbers of guests. Dual helm chairs at the fully equipped helm station make piloting a pleasure from the flybridge.
The aft deck has seating for 6+ around the large outdoor wicker rectangle table with matching stackable chairs. A separate icemaker with sink and pass through window from the galley allows for ease of entertaining.
Aft, down, the spacious cockpit provides storage for misc gear, such as bikes, fenders, coolers, etc. Hot/cold fresh water at the cockpit shower provides easy clean up of swimmers or fish. A large lazarette below the cockpit handles additional storage and easy access to the rudder, various exhaust hoses, etc. A wide swim platform w stainless steel ladder runs the width of the boat off the cockpit.
The 12 foot AB Inflatable VS dingy with cover with a 15 HP, 4-stroke Yamaha engine (both new April 2012) is easily lowered and raised by the dingy hoist from the hardtop sun deck.
This Defever 50 is an amazing vessel, and this is the 2nd one of only six made. There are over $100,000 in upgrades, and there are too many upgrades to list them all. If you're looking for a great trawler to cruise the world or a motor yacht for entertaining, this is a must see!
- Broker's Comments
- PRICED REDUCED TO $724,900! Recent Upgrades Include: New bottom paint 3/13 Buffed and waxed hull while on the hard being painted 3/13 Naiad Stabilizer Maintenance (new seals, grease, etc. per warranty schedule) 3/13 New AB 12 foot dingy w 15 HP 4 stroke Yamaha engine 4/12 Recovered both flybridge Pomponette helm chairs 1/13 New bimini/isenglass enclosure on flybridge 9/12 All new batteries 4/12 - 3/13 This trawler is the newly designed 2007 DeFever 50’ Cockpit Motor Yacht, featuring a 16’ wide beam, with open, spacious living areas inside and out. This vessel is fully loaded and in mint condition, perfect for entertaining and full time cruising. Powered by twin John Deere 300 HP diesel engines w/ electronic controls, she can be operated from dual helm stations, one on the flybridge or one from within the salon. Both stations are equipped with chart plotters, radar, autopilot, depth sounder, AIS receiver, and Sirius weather. There is a generator, inverter, two alternators, and water maker. This vessel is stabilized, ($53,000 upgrade), and also has a bow thruster. Her radar arch can be easily lowered to traverse bridges on the Loop. This Defever 50 is an amazing vessel, and this is the 2nd one of only six made. There are over $100,000 in upgrades, and there are too many upgrades to list them all. If you're looking for a great trawler to cruise the world or a motor yacht for entertaining, this is a must see!
- ACCOMODATIONS OVERALL Spacious, light & airy, with abundant storage throughout Two staterooms, both with ensuite heads & shower stalls Laundry room with full sized washer and full sized dryer Stand up, walk in engine room w teak grating flooring The interior, including all cabinetry, is hand rubbed teak Hand laid teak and holly soles throughout Corian countertops throughout with Corian backsplashes Three separately zoned air conditioning/heat systems Central vacuum system Intercom system linking salon, flybridge & engine room Cable TV outlets in salon and master stateroom Halogen interior lights, some w/ LED bulbs Cantalupi light fixtures throughout LED exterior deck lights Tinted glass & wooden mini blinds in salon/galley Decorator accessories MASTER STATEROOM Full walk around King bed Custom marine interspring mattress Desk area/Vanity with seating Five hanging lockers Numerous drawers provide ample storage 26” HD Samsung flat screen television DVD Blue Ray player Custom linens, coverlets & shams Custom light blocking silk curtains in staterooms Separate A/C & reverse cycle heat 8 portholes and two large (22x15) aft opening windows MASTER HEAD & GUEST SUITE HEAD Separate ensuite fresh water Sealand Vacuflush heads w Y values & Odorsafe hoses Forward holding tank w macerator pump 50 gallon holding tank in lazzarette w/ macerator pump Tankwatch systems (2) for holding tanks Both staterooms have separate shower stalls with doors, one with teak seating Custom light blocking silk curtains in heads Substantial storage in both heads Porthole windows in each head Exhaust blowers in each head LAUNDRY ROOM Separate laundry room off master stateroom Full sized Whirlpool front loading washing machine Full sized Whirlpool dryer Spacious storage in the laundry room GUEST SUITE Separate, private forward VBerth suite Queen custom marine interspring mattress (V with insert) Desk and bookshelfs with seating Custom linens, coverlets & shams Custom light blocking silk curtains in stateroom Separate A/C & reverse cycle heat 8 porthole windows & one opening hatch SALON Custom sofa with Queen pull out bed, upgraded mattress for overflow guests Custom teak TV cabinet w/ mechanical up/down lift, infrared remote Marine hi/low coffee table/chart table Hand tufted wool 5x7 rug Tinted windows in salon and galley Custom wooden mini-blinds in salon and galley Decorator accessories Fully equipped helm station (dual) in the salon Pompanette Platinum Series helm chair 26” HD Samsung flat screen TV Custom screening (easily removed via snaps) for the 2 access doors Port and starboard access doors to outside
- GALLEY A 9’8” Corian countertop with 3 teak bar stools separates the galley from the salon Three burner Force 10 LPG stove & oven Three LPG tanks for long range cruising 12 volt DC exhaust blower GE microwave convention oven Broan trash compactor Double sinks w cutting board Two U-Line drawer refrigerators Two U-Line drawer freezers Considerable storage for galley equipment, glassware and dishes Two windows with custom wooden mini-blinds Pass through window to aft deck Custom screening (easily removed via snaps) Stairs up to flybridge and down to master stateroom
- ENGINE ROOM & EQUIPMENT Walk-in, stand-up engine room, accessible via door from V-Berth (or via floor panels in salon if necessary to remove/add large equipment) Aluminum foam insulation board makes the vessel extremely quiet while underway. Twin John Deere 300 HP engines with electronic engine controls Digital and analog engine guages 2 1/4 inch dripless shafts Dual Racor filters & fiberglass drip pans under each engine Fuel manifold system for diesel supply/return. Naiad Stabilizers Model #252 w/ upgraded controls installed May 2010. Village Marine Tech Water Maker - Little Wonder installed Feb. 2009. SP155TC Bow Thruster Sea Chest Kohler 13kw generator w sound shield Prosine Sinewave 2.0 2000 watt inverter/charger Alternator - 70 amp Alternator - Belmar 150 amp w voltage regulator (New 2009) Temperature sensor & upgraded cables Batteries: 4 AGM 12 volt 8-D and 8 six volt w/ battery charger (New March & April 2012) Battery Charger 40 amp (New June 2012) Fireboy FE241 1250 automatic fire suppression system w/ manual release Expansion tanks & blow back filter kit Sight gauges on tanks 4 automatic bilge pumps 2 shower sump pumps Raw water strainers Shaft line cutters Flexible coupling for engine shafts PSS shaft seals Oil change pump for engines & generator Crankcase, ventilation kits for engines.
- Four Fuel Tanks (Total 1,100 Gallons): Two @ 375 gallons each One @ 250 gallons One @ 100 gallons Two Water Tanks @ 185 Gallons Each. (Total 370 Gallons) Two Holding Tanks @ 50 Gallons Each. (Total 100 Gallons)
- Features 16' beam, with wide side decks & full walk around Stainless steel rails & pulpit Hand laid solid fiberglass hull w/ vinylester resin for 1st three layers Molded fiberglass cap rails w stainless steel strikes Molded non-skid decks Fiberglass window frames/doors Top quality deck hardware Exterior teak trim around cockpit. Hinged radar arch, easily lowered for cruising Great Loop Teak grating in all lockers Sliding canopy hatch over aft deck Custom pad eyes in lazarette & fly bridge for securing stored items 4 fuel tanks that hold 1,100 gallons
- FLYBRIDGE Large fly bridge, perfect for entertaining & piloting long distances & overnight Two Pompanette Platinum helm chairs with covers at the fully equipped helm station Additional bench seat next to the two helm chairs L shaped seating around a dining table Two day berths All seating/berths have outdoor cushions and full storage underneath Norcold DE-0051 refrig/freezer with counter top & storage cabinet Vast additional storage under the helm station/hood Custom pad eyes for securing stored items Bimini with 3 sided enclosure, U zippered windows NEW October 2012
- Hardtop Sundeck
- HARDTOP SUN DECK: Large hardtop/sun deck holds the dingy with adequate walk around 12 foot AB Inflatable VS dingy with cover (new April 2012) 15 HP, 4-stroke Yamaha engine (new April 2012) Nick Jackson dingy hoist (1,000 lbs)
- Aft Deck
- AFT DECK Large aft deck, sheltered by the overhead hardtop/sun deck & panels Seating for 6+ around the large outdoor Empire wicker rectangle table Matching stackable chairs (6) Cabinet holding U-Line Icemaker, sink with cutting board. Counter top raises/lowers Separate water filter for icemaker water line Pass through window from galley to aft deck for entertaining Stairs up to flybridge and down to aft cockpit
- Cockpit / Lazarette
- COCKPIT/LAZARETTE Storage for misc gear, such as bikes, fenders, coolers, etc. Transom shower with hot/cold fresh water Large lazarette below the cockpit handles additional storage & access to equipment Wide swim platform w stainless steel strikes & teak inserts runs width of boat off cockpit Stainless steel swim ladder Teak trim around cockpit
- Additional Equipment
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: KVH M5 Satellite HDTV antenna w/ KVH H21 receiver Sirius Satellite Radio Bullet WiFi antenna & router installed 2011 DVD players (salon and master stateroom) Clarion CMD4A stereo receiver w CMRCI remote 6 speakers (2 each @ aft deck, flybridge & salon) Stereo FM/VHF splitter IPOD Clarion interface unit Telephone & TV inlets 220 volt/50 amp shore power system w/ connectors forward and aft AC/DC electrical panel 220 volt/50 amp shore power cord & splitter cord that accepts two 30 amp Connector cord for 30 amp outlet to the boat to 220 volt cord Electric horn 3 electric windshield wipers w forward window wash down system Guest 503 12 volt spotlight/floodlight w dual control stations Maxwell VWC 2200 Windless Double roller anchor system 3 anchors (Rocna #40; Bruce Claw #50; Fortress #50) Fresh water and salt water wash down systems 60/40 divided anchor locker 200 feet of chain plus 100+ feet of line for main anchor (Rocna) Aft deck marine kettle BBQ, rod holder & mount Custom textiline privacy/sun protection curtains @ front & sides Custom interior bug screens located @ port & starboard doors & windows Bronze seacocks & Bronze sea water strainers 20 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger
- Navigation Equipment / Electronics
- Three Pompanette Platinum Series helm chairs - 2 @ flybridge & 1 in salon 125 GPS Antenna RayMarine open array Radar 4KW Autopilot ball valve hook-ups RayMarine Cam 100 Camera mounted on aft deck RayMarine DSM 300 Depth Sounder Raymarine Sirius Weather Receiver Dual helm stations (flybridge & salon) each equipped with: RayMarine E120 Chartplotter w Radar @ Flybridge RayMarine E80 Chartplotter w Radar @ Salon Navionics marine charts for USA & Bahamas Raymarine Ray240 VHFs Simrad AP25 Autopilot System Richie Compasses Raymarine AIS Receiver Guest Spotlight/Floodlight controls Naiad Stabilizer controls High water alarms
- Safety Equipment
- Fireboy FE241 1250 automatic fire suppression system w/ manual release 4 Hand held fire extinguishers (salon, galley, staterooms) 2 smoke/fire detectors 2 carbon monoxide detectors Spreader lights & aft decks wired to operate from inside salon or outside on deck. All lines, 4 white cylinder fenders High water alarm at both helm stations (salon and flybridge) All USCG required equipment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central Listing Agent TOM HAYES CELL: (818) 516-5742 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here for more quality listings: http://www.edwardsyachtsales.com/searchedwards.php?slim=pp275316