Offered for the first time, this handsome classic motoryacht has only seen one owner since new in 1974. Built by Dittmar & Donaldson Sea Boat Company in Costa Mesa, CA. Mahogany double planked hull, silicon bronze fastened. Great interior layout with 5 staterooms including full width owner’s aft with separate entrance and his/hers bathrooms. Spacious covered aft deck with built in wet bar. Flybridge with built in lounge seating. Vessel ready for major refit which is reflected in asking price.
- Construction and Accommodations
- NOTE: VESSEL REQUIRES MAJOR REFIT CONSTRUCTION Hull is of double planked mahogany, silicon bronze fastened over 2” x 4.5” sawn framing system and further stiffened with transverse bulkheads, built-ins and full/partial longitudinal stringers. Exterior main deck is of plywood with a teak overlay, upper deck plywood and deckhouse is of plywood construction with a fiberglass overlay. ACCOMMODATIONS Layout includes: forepeak/chain locker; going aft is crew quarters with upper and lower berths port and starboard; next aft, two staterooms, each for two persons to port side, laundry center, enclosed heads, semi-circular stairway and double stateroom to starboard; centerline passage forward provides access to stowage, tankage and auxiliary pump installations below deck sole; aft is large full beam owners stateroom with center-line bed, built-in stowage, hanging lockers and full-width head. Main deck: pilothouse forward, port and starboard access doors and built-in table with bench settee. Going aft is day head with sink and toilet to starboard and full-service galley with multiple built-ins to the port side. Salon has L-shaped settee, convertible couch, entertainment center and sliding glass doors starboard aft providing access to aft deck. Aft deck with built-in L-shaped seating port and starboard, wet bar with icemaker, centerline hinged bulwark door access down to swim step. Covered bulwark enclosed passageways along port and starboard sides. Flybridge with control console set forward, extending full beam with built-in seating behind to port and to starboard. Built-in small sink and locker. Aft portion of deck is fitted with tender cradled off port and starboard centerline and deployed from davits.
- GE Proline Series 20 cubic ft refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker and beverage dispenser (2) Custom built-in freezer units in lower passageway Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer at aft deck wet bar Kitchen Aid Ultima stainless steel lined dishwasher Kitchen Aid trash compactor Jenn-Air 2-burner range and 2-burner grill with oven Sharp Carousel under-counter mount microwave Dual stainless steel sink with ISE instant hot water unit Jenn-Air down draft type integral exhaust with range top Whirlpool stacked apartment size washer/dryer
- Navigation and Electronics
- (1) Furuno Model FP-711, 72 mi range radar (1) Northern Radio Model N550, SSB radio (1) Apelco Model AE-50-MA VHF radio (1) Standard Horizon Nova+ VHF radio (1) Standard Horizon Titan+ VHF radio Furuno GO-1810 GPS plotter Sperry 8T auto pilot with remote Datamarine Sandpiper digital type fathometer (flybridge) Sperry 8” compass in pilothouse Telcor Series 210 wind/speed/direction Telcor Series 400 boat speed, wind speed, wind direction (2) Telcor sea water temperature indicators (2) Sperry commercial type rudder angle indicators, 0 to 50 degrees Morse dual lever cable type controls from two stations Fanon 10-station intercom system (1) Danforth clock (1) Danforth barometer
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Engine related instrumentation at both control stations includes: Sun tachometer, engine water temperature, oil pressure, drive oil pressure, Hewitt exhaust pyrometers, oil temperature, Telcor engine synchronizer, air pressure, main engine start and stop buttons, engine room temperature, emergency shut-offs for main engines. General Motors 12V-71TA, 2-cycle, 12-cylinder, turbo charged diesels Twin Disc marine transmissions Jabsco 1”x1” bilge pump, belt driven off starboard main engine, piped to multi-valve manifold Rule 1750 electric submersible bilge pump with manual/automatic operation Jabsco ½” portable stripping bilge pump with Leeson electric drive Vosper Maxi-Fin stabilizers with approx (3) sq ft external fins Standard HRO System9 watermaker (2) Jabsco salt water pumps, each coupled to Leeson ¾ hp electric drive motors Jabsco ¾” x ¾” electric driven washdown pump (2) Centrifugal freshwater pumps coupled to Gould AC and General Electric DC drive motors; Groco steel pressure cylinder Speedaire air compressor (4) MDC Cruisair packaged hermetic air conditioning units with remote controls and central duct system to accommodation spaces Mansfield enclosed central treatment sewage pump systems for all toilets, (9) Sealand, Model T32 pumps American Ameri-Glass 30-gallon water heater
- Electrical Equipment
- Main AC distribution/breaker panel in engine room DC in engine room and pilothouse Voltages – 110V AC, 12V, 24V and 32V DC systems Kohler 20KW single phase generator Northern Lights 20KW single phase generator Heart Interface 3000 watt inverter (2) 32V DC, 60 amp belt driven alternators off each main engine (2) 12V DC, 35 amp belt driven alternators off each auxiliary diesel (11) Batteries total: (8) 8V DC forming two banks of 32V DC, (2) 12V DC for auxiliary diesel starting, (1) 12V DC bank (1) Lewco Model 3240-ACD-211 battery charger (1) Professional Mariner Readi Amp 8 battery charger, 12V DC, 8 amp (2) Rayline 12” elevated searchlights with manual operation Shorepower connections port and starboard weather deck passageways
- Deck and Hull
- U-Line under counter icemaker at aft deck wet bar Ideal deck-mounted electric driven windlass with dual chain and capstans Stockless type anchor deployed off stemhead roller arm and fitted with quantities of ½” galvanized chain rode (1) Danforth model 12-R galvanized stern anchor (4) Aluminum radial arm davits fitted with a winch driven by Cordem 1/3 hp electric drive motor; hand-held ON/OFF controls 13’ Boston Whaler with Yamaha 40 hp outboard motor Custom 4-step teak embarkation ladder, hinged outboard off port side Stainless steel frame and canvas folding bimini
- Additional Equipment
- Custom teak swim platform, mounted across stern Varnished transom Teak name boards Anchor washdown hose bibb Teak overlaid weather decks
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Dennis Moran at (714) 299-1286 or e-mail: email@example.com