- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Priced Reduced by another $15,000 for Fast Sale(03/13)!!!
Lowest priced 45 Hunter on the Market!!
Motivated two boat owner, says bring offers!!
Roller Furling Main Mast and Genoa!!!!
Great for Family Cruising and Live Aboard!!!
Lift Kept, Low Hours and Meticulously Maintained!!!
“LUXOR” has been meticulously maintained by her knowledgeable owners and is lift kept. She is comfortable to be aboard, light and airy and easy to handle from the cockpit. The Hunter Passage 450 was design to be a self-sufficient, seagoing cruiser with plenty of roominess and amenity, easy to handle and safe to run around on underway.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
Click on the Video tab over the main picture to view her video.
- Accommodations / Overview
- First thing you notice as you descend the quasi-spiral staircase is well lit comfortable, warm and spacious salon finished with cherry wood joinery and teak and holly floors. Enormous wraparound windows, hatches and ports bring copious amounts of light into the main saloon, enhancing what is already a very large space. To port is a built-in settee and aft is a fully equipped u-shaped galley. Starboard is the six person convertible dinette, NAV station and a head leading you back to the expansive master stateroom which features a queen size berth with innerspring mattress, storage galore, desk/vanity, washer/dryer and private access to the shower. A guest stateroom in the bow features its own queen-size berth and private head. A large oval cockpit offers a place to entertain, lounge and work the boat. The after deck is grand, and the walk-on walk-off transom is equipped with deep lockers for gear plus a freshwater shower. Wide side decks make roaming fore and aft simple and safe. Cherry wood trim throughout. Ultra-leather upholstery. Corian® countertops. Teal & Holly floors throughout. Innovative Hunter windshield and numerous hatches and ports.
- Salon / Dinette
- Convertible dinette with storage and filler cushions to starboard. Adjustable high-gloss dinette table. Ottoman seat with storage Settee to port with storage. Storage lockers. NAV Station/desk with contoured seat. MarineAir digital controls. Sylvania 15” TV/DVD. Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo. Overhead halogen lighting. Teak & Holly flooring. Custom curtains. Innovative Hunter windshield. Numerous portlights and hatches.
- Grunert cold-plate chest refrigerator / freezer. LPG 3 burner gimbaled stove and oven. Goldstar microwave. Corian® countertop with fiddle. Double Stainless Steel sink with cutting board cover. Storage cabinets and drawers. Built-in waste bin. Everlast Solarium vinyl flooring. Halogen lighting. Portlights (2). GFIC 120V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system. Water heater.
- Master Stateroom Aft
- Centerline queen berth with innerspring mattress. Custom fitted bedding. Hanging Lockers. Drawers under berth. Starboard side storage. Vanity/desk w/ lounge seat. Teak & Holly flooring. Overhead hand rails. Magnavox 13” TV/DVD Halogen lighting. Reading lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. Screened hatch (1). Opening screened ports (8). Private access to shower. Washer & Dryer.
- Master Head
- Vanity and sink with Corian® counter top. Mirrored and shelved medicine cabinet. Fresh water Vacu-flush head with macerator and holding tank. Stall shower with etched glass door accessed from stateroom. Halogen lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass flooring. Screened opening port.
- Guest Stateroom Forward
- Double berth with innerspring mattress. Hanging locker. Drawers under berth (6). Storage shelf. Teak & Holly flooring. Halogen lighting. Reading lights. Screened hatches. 6’ 5” headroom.
- Guest Head
- Vanity with sink and faucet. Mirrored shelved cabinet. Manual flush fresh water head. Shower. Fiberglass self-draining floor. Halogen lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. Screened & opening hatch.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon RC530 RayChart GPS/Chart plotter/Radar. Raymarine ST40 Depth. Raymarine 6ST6002 Auto Pilot. Raytheon Apleco 16 Plus VHF. Suunto 3” Compass. Standard Horizon Hailer. Raytheon ST80 Speed/Distance Log. Wind Speed/Direction. Sony AM/FM/CD and speakers.
- NAV Station Navigation Equipment and Systems
- Raymarine RL70C GPS/Radar. Raytheon ST80 Masterview. Hailer. Fuel/ Water tank level indicator. Waste level indicator
- Kohler 8.5KW Generator (100 hours as of 11/12). Xantrex Freedom Mariner 2500W Inverter. Batteries (4) D Series, (1) Series 24 Gel for engine/generator. Battery Parallel Switch. Xantrex Battery Charger. AC/DC Circuit Breakers. GFIC Outlets throughout. Battery Parallel Switch. Bonding system with zinc anodes. Galvanic protection system. Dockside electrical cables 30 amp (2). Electrical system 12V/110V.
- Deck Equipment and Systems
- Cockpit seating with cushions. Pedestal wheel steering with mechanical linkage, single lever engine control, wheel brake, lighted compass and pedestal guard. (2) Coaming lockers. Line storage wells. Manual bilge pump. Bimini top with Eisinglass three sided enclosure and protection covers. Fold-up cockpit table. Simpson Lowrance 1500 electric Windlass with helm and bow controls. Deck wash down System. Plow anchors (2) with 50’ chain & 200’ rode. Duel offset anchor rollers. Split anchor well. Radar Arch. SS bow and stern pulpits. Stern pulpit seats with drink holders. Integrated fender racks. Double life lines with three gates. Cabin windshield with cover. Port and Starboard aft sundeck cushions. Two large transom lockers. (8) Opening deck hatches with screens and shades. (12) Opening ports with screens (4) Fixed hull ports. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Mast deck light. Deck & Courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Transom shower H/C. Bronze sea cocks and thru-hulls. Winged keel. Balanced spade rudder with composite shaft. Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats bow, amidship and aft. Bottom painted.
- Sails and Rigging
- Roller furling main mast. Profurl 110% Genoa. All Running Rigging Led to Cockpit. 8 Sheet Stoppers. Lewmar Electric Halyard Winch Starboard Side. Lewmar Two Speed Halyard Winch Port Side. Two Self Tailing Genoa Winches (Two Speed). Jib Tracks with Adjustable Cars. Stainless Steel Standing Rigging (New 2009).
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single Yanmar 4JH-STE, 76HP diesel engine (520 hours as of 11/12). Fresh water cooling system. (FWC). Dripless shaft log. Two MarineAir AC/Heat/Dehumidify systems with digital controls. Air compressor for dive tanks. (2) Bilge pumps. Bilge blower. Hot water heater 11 gallon. Engine alarms. Engine shut off valves. Hydraulic steering. Oil change systems.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263