- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 6.2L MPI Bravo One
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
LOCATION: Hudson FL) The Formula FASTech 292 is a direct descendant of the mahogany speedboats of the last century. It is part of the American DNA that going fast and looking good on the water makes the experience worthwhile. This "like new" Formula has the performance to back up her stunning goods. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious upscale interior.
The open cockpit has white and silver upholstery with red and black accents and matching red bimini top, cockpit cover, and mooring cover. Forward are adjustable racing style bolster seats with rear bench. Behind the seating area is a cushioned sun pad over the power engine hatch and an integrated swim platform.
The helm is designed for performance operation with adjustable helm seat, easy to reach controls, red carbon fiber dash panels, Livorsi gauges, and Ritchie compass. The Garmin 545 GPSmap gets you were you want to with a g2 Vision chip of the Gulf of Mexico that overlays satellite images for clear and concise navigation. This 292 is designed to get you where you want to go quickly and safely.
The carpeted cabin is finished in white and silver with red accents. It has a never-used forward v-berth with room for two. The lounge area has facing settees and a wet bar with Black Quartz Corian counter. A never-used marine head is located under the V-berth.
Power is provided by twin 320-hp Mercruiser 377 MAG I/O engines with Bravo I outdrives. They have low hours, have new risers and manifolds, have been recently serviced, and provide serious performance. This one-owner beauty is well-equipped, well-maintained, and is ready to cruise. This is a must-see for anyone who likes to go fast and look good. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- The Formula 292 FASTECH is conquering the waters with exciting features and thrilling deep-V performance. Measuring 29 feet, 2 inches, this awesome machine is engineered with Formula's state-of-the-art FAS3TECH stepped hull configuration, increasing speed, stability and structure beyond the conventional deep-V hull with identical weight and power. If just the words “high performance” set your mind racing, you need to get into Formula FAS3TECH. It’s all there — the reinforced hull and custom fiberglass grid structure, the multiplane hull configuration like no other for high-speed stability and the controlled, solid ride. As always, Formula’s marine engineering know-how locks in confident offshore durability. The sleek FAS3TECH helm stands out with a spectacular Silver Diamond Metallic Imron finish. Genuine carbon fiber instrument panels in red follow the lead of the exterior graphic choice. Livorsi Monster speedometer, tachometer and Redline gauges plus silver-sparked black switches and chrome shifter/throttle controls complete the impressive command. The matching red steering wheel finishes up the bold, sleek look. Strong colors and metallic silver upholstery punctuate the race inspired McLeod bolsters, contoured aft lounge and engine hatch. When you finally slow down to enjoy it, the fabulous FAS3TECH cabin pulls you in. From the luxurious Ultraleather lounge with metallic silver inserts to the dramatic lighting and surround sound, you know you’ve arrived. Brushed metallic-finish cabinetry, Black Quartz Corian counters, a stainless steel sink and the convenience of a head complete your relaxing retreat.
- Upscale Cabin Ultraleather Upholstery with Silver Metallic Inserts White and Silver with Red Accents Indirect Lighting Kenwood AM/FM/CD/SAT/MP3 Sound System with Ten Speakers and Subwoofer Forward V-Berth - Never Used Facing Settees Refreshment Center with Black Quartz Corian Counter Marine Head - Never Used
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Finished in White and Silver with Red and Black Accents Adjustable Captain and Companion Bucket Seats Rear Bench Seat Cushioned Sun Pad over Power Engine Hatch Integrated Swim Platform
- Livorsi Gauges Ritchie Compass Garmin 545 GPSmap with Gulf Chip Overlays SAT Imagery VHF Radio
- Deck & Hull
- FASTech Hull for Optimum Performance Lift Stored No Bottom Paint Gelcoat in Perfect Condition Sunbrella Cockpit Cover Sunbrella Mooring Cover Sunbrella Bimini Top
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 320-hp MerCruiser 377 Magnum Engines with 264 hours Factory Freshwater Flush Serviced at 250 hours New Risers and Manifolds Bravo I Sterndrives Captain's Call Exhaust System All Manuals and Service Records Flushed After Every Run
- Salesman's Notes
- Original Owner Low Hours Immaculately Maintained MINT Condition FAST
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 24 hour notice required for showing