- 65 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Picture yourself aboard your floating oasis…your home away from life’s stresses and distractions – an oasis capable and transporting you, your family, and friends to beautiful destinations near and far. The comforts of home remain while only the views and zip codes change. Fantasy can be your reality. Speaking of reality; where can one find the comforts of a large yacht within the confines of a realistic budget? Again Fantasy is your reality! Additionally, Fantasy’s shallow draft and her miserly fuel consumption make her a very capable coastal cruiser with a generous range. When your journey is more important than your destination you owe it to yourself to inspect Fantasy.
Fantasy was designed with saltwater coastal cruising in mind, affording her many upgrades over her freshwater, lake-bound sisterships. These upgrades include but are not limited to increased gauge aluminum and plating, increased use of ribs and scantlings, prop pockets, and of course, diesel power. Fantasy’s electronics are well-found and typical of a cruising yacht to include chart plotter, radar, autopilot, depth sounder, camera monitors, and forward reading sonar.
Fantasy’s accommodations can be best described as a floating condo rather than a boat. Her finishes are rich and luxurious as one would expect of a condo on the water. Her gourmet galley is larger than one would find in many condos and equipped with full-sized appliances. Fantasy’s three (3) staterooms are large, bright and inviting making extended cruising a truly comfortable and relaxing experience.
The journeys of Fantasy have been published in cruising periodicals. She has provided her loving owners’ enjoyment along inland waterways, the Gulf of Mexico, the Florida Keys, and a storied voyage from the West Coast of Florida to Canada and back! Her loving owners are now planning new adventures and wish to see her provide her new owners a Fantasy to call their own.
Recent Price Reduction and Owner is keen on offers!
- Moving from fore to aft, the salon is entered via a sliding glass door at the bow. The salon is voluminous with an entertainment center, large sofa, and tons of additional space for entertaining family and friends. The lower helm is ingeniously stowed below deck within the salon and can be extended and retracted with the push of a button. Continuing aft, the galley is located to starboard and includes full-sized stainless appliances along with all necessities one would find in a gourmet kitchen. Appliances include dishwasher, side by side refrigerator, trash compactor, oven/cooktop, built in microwave, disposal, and a pantry that would make a country kitchen blush with envy. Moving aft from the salon to port is an office/third stateroom. Access to hull appurtenances and additional storage is available within this office/stateroom. Moving aft from the galley to starboard, The VIP stateroom is accessed from the companionway off the galley and includes a queen berth, flatscreen LCD TV, and private access to the full head and shower. This head includes full-sized shower, cedar-lined linen storage and utility with full-sized washer/dryer stack. Continuing aft down the companionway, the master stateroom is expansive and includes a king-sized berth, large, flatscreen LCD TV, huge cedar lined lockers, and private head with Jacuzzi tub/shower, vanity, and cedar lined linen storage. Additionally, the master berth includes a hydraulic lift for access to a 7x7 storage area and air conditioning. Continuing aft out of the sliding door to the aft deck, one finds a large area for relaxing along with large storage lockers along the bulkhead. The extended swim platform operates hydraulically for swimming and/or launching a tender. Access to the machinery is provided from the aft deck so as not to interfere with interior accommodations and to provide access to technicians and service without entering the interior. The upper deck can be accessed via steps from fore and aft. The upper deck provides an expansive area for relaxing and entertaining family and guests. One must see the dimensions of the upper deck to truly appreciate the available space and accommodations. The forward section houses the upper helm. The helm can be utilized in the open air or enclosed using the included isinglass panels. Moving aft, a large bar/outdoor kitchen is situated along the centerline. This area includes a built-in propane grill, refrigerator, ice maker, trash compactor and wet bar. Sit with your friends and family at the bar enjoying the great outdoors or take a dip in the six (6) person hot tub located aft of the outdoor bar/kitchen. Fantasy was outfitted with a custom décor package of cherry finishes, upgraded fabrics, soft goods, lighting, tile, solid surface countertops, and much more. (2) Staterooms and (1) Cuddy Cabin. Power Lift Storage under Master Bed. (2) Full Baths with 150 Gallon Holding Tank. Cedar Lined Closets. Bedspreads and Pillow Shams. 10+ Piece Deluxe Pillow Accessory Package. Master State Bed Headboards. Full Drop Soffit System with Rope Lights Throughout. Mirror Accents. Upgrade Interior Carpet to Premium. Ceramic Tile in Galley and Baths. All Can/ Mini 12-Volt Lighting Package. Decorative Lighting Controls with Dimmers. Halo Light Inserts. Deluxe Marine Heads in Baths. Exhaust Fans in Baths. Jacuzzi in Master Tub/ Shower. (5) Pair of Speakers with Volume Control throughout. Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Sleeping Areas. Central Vacuum System with Power Brush. (3) Central Vac Connections. Solid Surface Countertops throughout. Solid Surface Vanity Tops and Sinks.
- Deluxe Vinyl Wall Coverings and Vinyl Ceiling. Deluxe Salon Entertainment Center. Solid Wood Cabinets, Trim and Raised Panel Doors. Leaded Glass Cabinet Doors with Light. Arch Panel Cabinets and Doors. Retractable Hidden Helm Console. Coffee Table, End Table and Wine Rack Unit. Window Collars Surround. Upgrade Blinds to Wide Wooden Blinds. Upgrade to Pleated Valence. (5) Speakers in Salon Ceiling for Surround Sound. Custom decor package.
- Ceramic Tile. Deluxe Galley Faucet. Upgrade Appliances to Stainless. 24.5 Cubic Foot Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Ice and Water. 30-Inch Deluxe Microwave. Free-Standing Ceran Cook Top Range Dishwasher. Trash Compactor. Garbage Disposal. Gauge for Water/ Holding Tanks.
- Deck Equipment
- 3/16-inch Aluminum Hull. Exterior Steps. Gas Shocks on Engine Hatch Lid. Extra Cleats (10 Standard plus 4). Salt Water Anti Corrosion Package which includes: Extra Hull Bracing, Thicker Aluminum in Bow and Engine Comp, Hull Paint with Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint, Full Bonding System with Zincs, Insulated Through Hull Fittings, Solid Rub Rail System, Engine Compartment Vents Above Deck, Tall Front Bow Splash with Storage. Thermopane/ Super Insulation Package. Imron Paint Graphics. Rope Lights, Fore and Aft Deck Soffit. 40# Anchor with 100 Feet of Chain Windless. Rail Gates. Anodized Rails. 36” Tall Top Deck Rails with Handrail. Marine Grade Carpet on Cabin Decks. Canvas Package. Upgraded Top Helm Enclosure. Radius Angled Fore and Swim Decks. Aft Deck Lockers. Aft Deck Extended Angled Side Walls. Aft Deck House-type Shower. (2) Deluxe Paddle Fans and (2) Patio Fans. Swim Platform Ladder. 3’ Hydraulic Swim Deck with Vinyl Teak Covering. Sunlounger Bridge with Bimini Top. Triple Aluminum Canopy Arch System. Deluxe Bar Package on Top Deck which includes: Stainless Propane Grill, Stainless Compactor, Icemaker and Refrigerator, Stainless Sink, Rope Lighting. Pre-wire for 220v Hot Tub. Top Deck TV Cabinet. Top Deck Bar XM CD Stereo with (2) Pair Speakers. Pressure Washer with (3) Outlets. (4) Coach Lights. Marine Accessory Package. Dock Box with Cushion. 10 Piece Patio Furniture Package.
- Electronics and Navigation
- (2) Marine Radios with Antennas. Buel Trumpet Air Horns with Running Lights. Raymarine E120 Multifunction Display includes: GPS, Radar, Sonar and Camera Monitor, RD424 Radome, Raymarine ST8001 Autopilot with Wireless Smart Controller. Depth Finder (2 Stations). Rudder Angle Indicator (2 Stations). Remote Control Spot Light (2 Stations). TV/Stereo Components Package: (1) 46” DLP TV, (2) 20” LCD TV’s, (1) 13” TV/DVD Combo, (1) DVD Player and DVD Receiver, (2) Subwoofer Speakers.
- Electrical System
- Electric Service Monitor/Gen Panel. 20 KW Westerbeke Diesel Generator. Inverter Battery Storage Compartment. 4000 watt Inverter (12 batteries). (2) Battery Chargers. All Can/ Mini 12-Volt Lighting Package. (2) 50 Amp/ 250v Elec Service with 12 ft. Cord. Pre-wire for 220v Hot Tub. (2) Additional 25 ft. Shore Power Cord. Y-Adapter for Single Dock Service. (2) Reverse Twin 30 Amp to Single 50 Amp Adapter.
- Engine Area
- Twin Yanmar 240 HP V Drive Diesel Engines. Electronic Engine Controls. Deluxe Gauge Package. 10-inch 15 hp Bow and Stern Thrusters. (2) 165 Gallon Fuel Tanks. 20 KW Westerbeke Diesel Generator. 3.5 ton Florida Heat Pump. Auto Oil Change System. Spare Parts and Tool Kit. (4) 80 Gallon Water Tanks with Pressure System. Deluxe Water Manifold System. Water Filters. (3) Exterior Hose Bibs. (3) Bilge Pumps and (2) Bilge Blowers. Macerator Discharge Pump (Holding Tanks). Type I Treatment System. Halon System. Hydraulic Steering.
- Upgrades and Updates
- Upper Deck Six (6) person hot tub 2010 Four (4) Barstools with covers 2012 Re-upholstered helm seats 2012 Windscreens 2011 Forward and aft windscreens 2012 Forward reading sonar 2011 Satellite radio 2011 New wicker couches and cushions 2012 Portable propane firepit 2012 Lower Deck New Delta 33 Kg and custom harness 2012 New screens for forward and aft sliding doors 2012 Foredeck patio set and cushions 2011 Foredeck shore power port access 2011 New stainless steel hydraulic rams for swim platform 2012 New marine vinyl decks fore and aft along with steps to upper deck 2012 Additional fueling hauze located to aft deck for fueling convenience 2012 Cabin New air conditioning system, vents and conduits (3 Ton) 2011 New carpet 2012 New bar top and stools 2012 New sofa and chairs 2012 New frontload washer and dryer 2012 Refurbished waste treatment system 2011 New antifouling paint October 2012 New freeboard paint October 2012 Mechanical Major engine service to include injectors and valves 2011 Major genset service to include injectors and valves 2011 New props 2012 Spare props (2) Spare rudder (1) Spare shaft (1) House battery bank replaced (12 gel) for inverter 12 volt battery bank replaced (3 gel) for windlass and genset 12 volt battery charger 2012 Water filter system 2012 New Bilge pumps 2012
- Owner's personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.