- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 6.7L @ 480 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The newest Tiara Yachts dayboat. The Tiara 3900 Coronet™ promises to be a serious performer. Escape for the day or even a weekend and experience the spacious luxury that the 3900 Coronet offers.
The innovative new Coronet Series introduces smartly re-imagined day boats. Sophisticated new designs deliver the style that every Tiara is built on; an unmatched heritage of American Made quality, strength and seakeeping designed to bring you safely home again. One carefree day on the water after another.
A luxurious array of features includes new seating, fabrics and available state-of-the-art electronics from Garmin. Deck features a large cockpit with seating that includes helm seat (with wet bar and prep center behind), portside curved companion lounge and aft-facing lounge seat. The most remarkable feature, however, may be the return on investment you feel every time you hit the water in the new Tiara 3900 Coronet.
- Factory Installed Options
- Upper Cool Helm (32K BTU) Oil Change System Macerator Waste System Washdown Fresh Water Anchor Locker 42" Teak Swim Platform W/Built In Ladder Port Lights W/Privacy Inserts (4) Forward Deck Sun Pad - White Cockpit Carpet (2) Piece Sisal Seagrass Helm Storage Locker Wet Bar W/Drawer Fridge Cruising Package: 17.5 Mahogany Wood Wheel, Exterior Teak Accent Pkg, Teak Upper CP Table, Electric Grill- CP, Aft CP L-Lounge, Teak Aft CP Table & Filler Cushion, Premium Stereo Upgrade, Hardtop W/Cruising Arch, Side Enclosure Cruise Drop Curtain - Cruise - Sunbrella Natural Aft Cockpit Sunshade - Sunbrella Natural Weather Cover - Helm Console & Cockpit Seats Garman Base Package (1) 12" Display 26" TV - Cockpit/Fwd Stateroom Hull Color: Imron Metallic Paint (Flag Blue) Helm Console Color: Bentley Silver Lake
- Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety
- Tiara 12V and 120V Electrical System w/Master Distribution Panel (1) 240V 50 Amp 65' Dockside Power Cord & 30 Amp Adapter Onan 9.0Kw Generator w/Sound Shield TV and AM/FM Radio Antennas (1) Battery Charger, 60 amp 12V Two Bank Battery System: (3) House Batteries, (3) Engine Batteries. Engine Instrumentation "SmartCraft" VesselView Monitoring System USCG Safety and Medical Kit (6) Tiara Life Vests (6) 5/8" X 30' Black Dock Lines (2) Smoke and (2) Carbon Monoxide Detectors FE-241 Agent Automatic/Manual Fire Extinguisher System Engine Rm Aquamet S.S. Prop Shafts, 2 1/4" Single Lever Electronic Controls (2) Nibral Propellers
- Deck and Hull
- Raw Water - Cockpit Washdown Stbd Aft Prep Center w/Storage Fresh White Gelcoat Hull and Deck Imron Bootline Antifouling Bottom Paint Tiara Custom Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Deck and Cockpit Surfaces Gelcoated Bilges Bronze Seacocks on all Underwater Thru- Hull Fittings Bennett Marine 12V Hydraulic Recessed Trim Tabs (2) Lewmar Deck Hatches w/Adjusters, Ocean Air Screens/Covers Molded-In Fiberglass Bow Pulpit w/S.S. Roller Automatic Rope/Chain Anchor Windless System w/Operation From Foredeck Foot Pedal & Remote Switch at Helm, 40' Chain, 200' Rope Hardtop w/Side Enclosures & Spreader Lights & Lewmar Skylight Tiara Custom Composite Windshield Frame w/1/4" Tempered Safety Glass, Handrails, & Windshield Wiper System w/(2) Int. Wipers Manually Adjustable Helm Seat, Incl. Wet Bar w/Storage Aft Helm Seat and Prep Center w/Storage Locker Aft of Wet Bar Port Curved Companion Lounge Port Aft-Facing Seat w/Cooler and Storage
- Amtico Cabin Sole (Walnut) Mold & Mildew Resistant Vinyl Hull & Headliner Material Teak Interior 120V Outlets Throughout 12V Lighting
- Below Deck Features
- Below deck features include: A large, open and comfortable retreat that includes a Teak interior featuring a foredeck skylight/hatch system that runs nearly full length from the master stateroom to the salon and galley • Amtico® Dark Walnut floor • Teak companionway entry steps with hinged storage under • Marine Air Systems® 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat • full galley • entertainment center
- Master Stateroom
- A queen pedestal berth with innerspring mattress (with storage under) • full privacy curtain • starboard cedar-backed hanging locker • port/starboard upper hullside storage cabinets • optional 26" TV
- Galley features includes: A Corian® countertop • stainless steel undermount sink with Corian® cover • 2-burner electric cooktop with Corian® cover • microwave oven • Vitrifrigo® drawer refrigerator/freezer (optional ice maker available) • over/under cabinet storage • aft full height galley pantry • Upper dish lockers • two utensil drawers
- Head Includes: Full frame entry door • Corian® countertop vanity • stainless sink • mirror • lower vanity storage • separate shower with bi-fold glass door • Vacuflush® toilet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of our locations for SPECIAL PRICING ON THIS TIARA! In Florida: Anna Maria, FL: 941-757-1365 Destin, FL: 850-654-1575 Naples, FL: 239-430-2833 Tampa Bay, FL: 727-576-8336 In Alabama: Orange Beach, AL: 251-974-5468 In Texas: Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here