- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This is a heavily-built cruiser with executive-class amenities takes express-boat comfort, versatility to the next level. Standard features include hardtop with rod holders, 24-gallon livewell, fold-away stern seat, in-deck fishboxes with pump-outs, bait-prep center, cockpit shower, raw-water washdown, coaming bolsters, flip-up helm seat. Upscale interior with midcabin berth, cherry trim boasts surprisingly large galley, full head with Vacu-Flush toilet, Corian countertop. Unsinkable hull construction
Original owner always well maintained
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Boston Whaler 305 Conquest boasts an impressive 58 square feet of cockpit space - perfect for fish fighting or entertaining or both. The 305's new hull design combines quick planing capabilities with a smooth, dry ride. Its helm deck area is elevated for superior visibility fore and aft, with a portside settee for lounging while leisurely watching the lines. The fully adjustable helm seat features a flip-up seat cushion that converts it to a bolster seat for operation while standing. The recessed bow walkaround provides more secure-feeling access to the anchor locker and bow area. The cabin interior is warm and inviting, thanks to rich accoutrements including cherry cabinetry, granite-colored countertops and decorator vinyls and accents.
- This original owner purchased the boat in 2005 and is his 5 th Boston Whaler and has always kept up the maintence and cleaning of this boat . She was bottom painted in August 2012. She has always had oil changed every 100 Hours. Powered with Verados and averaging 120 hours per year she has 1013. hours. Recently the owner spent over 10K on engines replacing ECM and wiring harness. New Battery Charger , Garmin 3010 ,AUTOPILOT , Outriggers .
- Nice boat
- This owner has owned this boat since new. Well maintained./ AUTOPILOT DTS CONTROLS , Hardtop, 1000 hours and maintained well. VHF, GPS Chartplotter, rear couch enclosure.
- Contact Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 Russ@denisonyachtsales.com