- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Price reduced from 224,900 to 199,000 August 2013
In June 2012, both engines were overhauled and numerous repairs and updating were done.
Invoices for the detail of work done totaling $115, 274.77 is available upon request.
Great fuel efficiencies since rebuild!
Bilges have been painted August 2013
300 Gallon Fuel Bladder
Avon 6 man life raft and epirb
- 2 staterooms, 1 head with separate stall shower, galley down and salon with “L” shaped sofa and dinette. Solid oak joinery with oak veneered bulkheads, new carpet, all nicely furnished showing no abuse. Interior is clean and shows no hard use.
- Master Stateroom
- Features large double center line bed with storage and drawers under, AC controls, closet, cabinets above bed, overhead hatch with screen, overhead and reading lights, privacy door and speakers with volume control.
- Guest Stateroom
- Features upper and lower bunks, closet, AC controls, reading lights, drawer and other storage and speakers with volume control.
- Features “L” shaped settee that converts to bed on the starboard side. Aft “I” shaped settee on the forward port side with table, ice maker with bottle storage, blinds, main electrical panels, overhead and indirect lighting, speakers with volume control, entertainment electronics including Sony Receiver, 6-CD changer and control station for master, guest, salon, cockpit, and flying bridge. Swinging door to exit to cockpit. Concealed overhead rod storage locker.
- Fully equipped for big game fishing. Features a custom boarding ladder for the swimmer and diver. Freshwater and raw water wash down, 2 folding cockpit steps, in-transom fish box, above deck live well, cockpit freezer (stainless steel lined), bait prep center with freshwater and sink, Rupp 2X outriggers, Murray Bros Fighting chair with cover, transom door with gate and cockpit coaming pads.
- Down on port side equipped with 2006 Galley Maid 2 burner electric stove top and power vent, 2011 refrigerator/freezer, 2006 stainless steel water heater, U-line ice maker, Quasar microwave/convection oven, hot and cold pressure water, sink, 110V receptacle with ground fault interrupter, garbage disposal, drawers, cabinets, and shore water hook-up P&S.
- Features custom helm and companion chairs, a helmsman’s dodger, full instrumentation, controls, guest seating on bench forward of console, and storage beneath console.
- Northstar 6000i installed 4/05, includes 72 mi 12 kw radar, 1000 watt bottom machine, GPS/Plotter and 15” display. Icom IC-M127 VHF’ standard Horizon Eclipse VHF; 2003 Simrad AP20 autopilot, Ritchie Power Damp compass; hailer.
- 12VDC/120Vac, 240Vac systems; 30 amp and 50 amp shore power connections P&S; Four V8D-7 batteries; two battery chargers; 11.5 KW Westerbeke generator installed 05-15-09.
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- Hynautic hydraulic steering; 3-Cruisair air conditioning with SMX digital controls; Racor fuel filters, main engines and generator; Morse engine controls; drip less shaft logs; 3-Rule and 1-Par automatic/manual bildge pumps; Allison 1.5:1 transmissions; the original Kiddie halon 1301.2 automatic/manual fire suppression system (has been replaced 06/05/2012 with a new approved device); 120VAC and 12VDC water pumps; fiberglass fuel tanks; stainless steel water tanks; 38 gal polyethylene holding tank; household size royal flush toilet with “Y” valve; engine alarms; high water alarm; Bennett trim tabs; Walker Air Seps (changed 9/09); raw water strainers; oil changer system; strong seal drip-less stuffing boxes; galvanic isolator; electric fuel priming system; isolation transformer; Floscans-Diesel MFI “CB” NMEA Pulse kit installed 3/08; Engine synchronizers.
- Factory hard top with helmsman dodger; bow pulpit with anchor roller & Galley Maid electric windlass; Delta 44# plow anchor with chain and line; custom aluminum bow rail and rail package; four boat bumpers with rail cage; Murray custom teak ladder; back helm chairs with canvas covers; ACR search light; horns.
- Other Features
- In June 2012 , the bottom was painted, both engines were overhauled and numerous repairs and updating were done. Invoices for detail of work done totaling $75, 274.77 available upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.