- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BRAVA II was purchased from the first owner in 1995 as a cruise equipped Hatteras 45. The boat was fish rigged with a new Atkinson $26,000 tuna tower, fighting chair, helm chair and new electronics.
Over the past 17 years the current owner has undertaken countless upgrades to include:
Recent full paint top to bottom
Rebuild of the main engines
New air conditioner
New frameless cabin side windows, etc., etc.
BRAVA II will compare very favorably to any 45 Hatteras and most newer counterparts. She is in OUTSTANDING CONDITION!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entry to the yacht is via port or starboard Cockpit boarding. The Cockpit is clean and uncluttered. Slightly to port and up one step is the glass and teak entry door. The Salon is bright and airy with a large U shaped couch and table to starboard with an occasional chair and dry bar to port. Forward and down three steps is the portside Galley. To starboard is the Master Cabin with a queen size berth and a private Head with shower. Next forward is the Guest Cabin with twin berths arranged in an upper and lower fashion with washer dryer within a teak cabinet. A Guest Head with shower is accessible from the centerline Companionway.
- The Salon of BRAVA II shows just as you would expect after walking up to the ultra clean exterior. Upon entering to starboard there is a crisp white U shaped leather sofa with custom storage below. Several white and tangerine pillows are on the backrest. Between the C of the sofa outline is a hi lo wood and mica table with two folding leaves to be used for dining or as a cocktail table. Immediately to port upon entering is a two door electrical panel to serve most of the yacht’s electrical needs. Next forward is an upholstered barrel swivel chair in front of the sliding panels which reveal extra storage. Next forward is a teak dry bar with pullout glass and bottle storage, a U Line icemaker and a drawer all behind two teak doors. To both port and starboard are large fixed two panel windows covered by Duette shades. Above is a soffit with (4) halogen spots and AC delivery on each side. Overhead are teak rod racks for 16 rods (excluded). Forward in the Salon is a teak cabinet with tambour doors housing the yacht’s entertainment system. This includes: A Bose Lifestyle AM/FM/CD/DVD Hard Drive music system with iPod connection, a Sony Trinitron flat screen 20" TV, two drawers and a storage cuddy. Also in the Salon is a teak end table with storage forward by the couch, a 5.1 channel Bose Surround Sound system, a carpeted sole, Engine Room access, a new style Cruiseair digital AC control and a Weems & Plath small brass clock and barometer.
- The Galley is down to port via three teak steps. Each step is hinged for access. The equipment runs along the outboard port bulkhead and includes the following: Vinyl sole Sharp Carousel Smart & Easy microwave/convection oven Stainless steel sink w/single lever faucet Princess three burner stovetop Frigidaire Euroflair stainless steel refrigerator/freezer (5) Curved edge mica cabinets (5) Curved edge mica drawers Exhaust fan (4) Teak storage cabinets Fluorescent lighting behind soffit Lucite storage rack for (8) Tervis tumblers
- Going forward from the same level on the Galley is the Accommodation Companionway. Immediately forward to port is the Guest Head. To starboard is the Master Suite entrance vertical storage for 10 rods. Furthest forward is the Guest Cabin entrance.
- Master Cabin
- On the starboard side is the private Master Cabin. A queen size berth is set cantilevered off the outboard aft bulkhead. There are two reading lights flanking a tambour storage locker behind the berth. Under the berth are four drawers and rope lighting around the perimeter. Inboard is a built in nightstand with hinged storage and two drawers below. Furthest inboard is a hanging locker with auto light and a 10" RCA TV built into the bulkhead. To port is a nightstand with hinged storage and two cabinet doors below. Forward is a slightly larger auto lit hanging locker. Forward is the entrance to the en suite Head. Also in this cabin are digital New Style Cruiseair AC controls, a porthole behind drapes, an upholstered valance board and a carpeted sole.
- Master Head
- The Master Head has a drop in carpet over a vinyl sole, a mica vanity with sliding door storage below a cultured marble molded sink with a single lever faucet. Above is a mirrored medicine cabinet with a fluorescent 110V light above. The toilet is a Vaccuflush model. The stall shower has a clear glass bi fold door, a handheld or wall mountable fixture, a light, a soap dispenser and an exhaust fan. Also in the Head is an opening frosted porthole, a 3/4 full holding tank light, a shower sump switch and a Hide A Line clothesline.
- Guest Cabin
- The private Guest Cabin has two bunks arranged in an over/under fashion along the starboard outboard hull side. Above each berth is a padded hull liner and a reading light. Below the lower berth is a large storage drawer. Above the upper berth is a padded vinyl valance with rope lighting behind. Immediately upon entering the cabin is a teak cabinet concealing a Whirlpool Thin Twin washer dryer. To port is an auto lit hanging locker, a waist high chest with two teak storage drawers and a cabinet below. Above is a shelf with a set back tambour sliding door concealing storage with additional shelf storage above. Forward is the door to the divided rope locker. Above is a large escape hatch, two DC lights and a vinyl overhead. Storage for two small kite rods is above. Also in this cabin is a fan speed control for the AC, a carpeted sole and forward bilge access.
- Fiberglass non skid sole Bait center w/sink under hinged top (2) Cabinets for tackle w/(4) drawers Another four drawer tackle locker & a bait prep cabinet w/cover Top loading fiberglass freezer Varnished fighting chair w/rocket launcher backrest Saltwater wash down Freshwater wash down Hose for live well system (if fitted) Storage under hinged step up to entry door (2) Bose stereo speakers Thru gunwale rigger lines Hubbell 30 amp electrical line inlet port under gunwale Hubbell telephone/TV inlet to starboard under gunwale 50 Amp custom Glendinning cable master to port Under gunwale lighting (6) Flush mount rod holders Walk thru transom door Pipewelders custom dive ladder w/sockets at transom door Fiberglass Cockpit boarding step (4) Rod holders on tower legs Overhead courtesy light by entry door Stainless handrail at entry door Forward Cockpit storage locker Mid Cockpit storage locker Lift out fish box aft w/access to rudder area 7 Step teak & stainless steel ladder to the Flybridge
- Foredeck & Side Decks
- Fiberglass non skid decks Custom frameless cabin side windows Dual spring line cleats Large Bomar forward deck hatch Hatteras fiberglass bow pulpit w/teak removed Galley Maid BBB 1/4" windlass w/chain gypsy & capstan Up & down deck foot switches for windlass (2) Chain pipes at pulpit, secondary one w/all chain Stainless steel anchor chute w/roller Danforth SS H anchor w/shot of chain & rode Stainless steel bow rails end at hose International Navigation light Custom built in house side handrails Triple Spreader Rupp outriggers (silver)
- Fiberglass non skid sole Centerline helm Portside bench seat for 3 - 4 persons w/removable cushions & storage below Bench seat in front of console to seat 2 - 3 w/ removable cushions & storage below Stainless steel handrail & tinted plexi windshield (4) Bose stereo speakers (4) Storage cabinets forward mostly occupied by Salon AC system 6 Place rocket launcher on aft Flybridge rail Custom fire extinguisher box Overhead teaser reel (single) Full Atkinson 12 step tuna tower, new 1995 - no pitting! (2) Quartz lights
- Flybridge Helm
- Centerline helm Full VDO Engine Room gauges recently replaced 5" Ritchie Power Damp magnetic compass Hynautic helm wheel Teleflex separate clutch & throttle controls Maxwell windlass switch New black engraved dash panels Start/stop buttons w/key switches (4) Bilge pump switches w/indicator lights 12 Volt accessory outlet Hatteras Systems monitor w/audio/visual warning for engines, Halon, fire, high water & AC power loss Compass & instrument light dimmer Halon override switch Battery parallel switch Horn switch Trim tab switches (2) Emergency engine stop cable pulls DC outlet Overhead electronics box w/black flexi face (2) 10" Nav Net VX2 plotter/radar/depth finder Simrad AP 24 autopilot Icom M 304 VHF w/DSC Northstar 952 X GPS plotter Stephens Engineering SEA 222 SSB Sirius Marine weather module Custom cabinet for SSB & Northstar w/clear plexi hinged cover & custom enlarged storage below Full helm cover (2) Custom helm chairs, fully upholstered w/covers Clear vinyl panel in front of helm
- Full Atkinson 12 step tuna tower Buggy top Upholstered belly band Upholstered seat for two AFI electric/air horns Full control console w/removable cover Helm wheel Teleflex clutch & throttle control 4" Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass Simrad AP 20 remote multi function displays SEA antenna tuner for SSB West Marine VHF 600 DSC VHF Shakespeare Terrestrial TV antenna Rupp Quick Release antenna standoffs (2) Flag halyards
- Engine Room
- White pained bilges & hull sides Head Hunter Xcalibur DC house water pump w/S/S expansion tank GFCI outlet Engine Room fan Jabsco Y valve for head (2) Racor 1000 fuel filters Stewart Warner fuel pumps Reverso oil change pump for main engines Airsep crankcase ventilation system AC fluorescent Engine Room lights External engine strainers & sea valves Dripless shaft seals w/(2) spares each mounted on shaft Racor 500 fuel filter for generator Hynautic hydraulic steering system Kidde fire control system, Halon 1301 35 lb. Glendinning engine synchronizer Expansion bottle for generator cooling system Sureflow Pro Blaster water pump Rule live well pump Bradford 12 gallon hot water heat Engine Room blower Port engine 1514 hrs. Starboard engine 1212 hrs. Twin Disc 2:1 MG 509 transmissions 2" Aquamet 22 shafts
- Electrical System
- 8 KW Onan generators in sound shield, 1780 hrs. Jefferson 5 KW isolation transformer Sentry 12 volt 40 amp battery charger (3) Battery shutoff switches Main electrical panel with: Analog voltmeter Analog amp meter Generator/shore selector breaker 40 Amp/30 amp selector breaker (13) Breaker protected circuits Analog DC voltmeters (23) Breaker protected circuits (4) 8D batteries in battery boxes
- BRAVA II was purchased from the first owner in 1995 as a cruise equipped Hatteras 45. The boat was fish rigged with a new Atkinson $26,000 tuna tower, fighting chair, helm chair and new electronics. Over the past 17 years the current owner has undertaken countless upgrades to include: Recent full paint top to bottom Rebuild of the main engines New generator New air conditioner New electronics New frameless cabin side windows, etc., etc. BRAVA II will compare very favorably to any 45 Hatteras and most newer counterparts. She is in OUTSTANDING CONDITION!
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard BRAVA II, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing. Named exclusions as follows: fishing gear, lamp in Salon & Name "Brava II".
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Central Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email email@example.com . To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE