- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- XL 454 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2 owner 2900 Open is a true classic with its Tiara "best in class" engineering, construction and performance. Inside accommodations sleep up to 4 adults and the uncluttered cockpit and cabin are suitable for any type of boating. A solid maintenance history and it shows the moment you step onboard. This boat is powered with Twin Crusader XL 454 F.W.C. 320hp motors. Super Clean! Great value!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The hull of the Tiara 2900 Open Classic is designed with prop pockets to lessen shaft and running angles for lower bow height while cruising. Ax-head rudders allow for better handling and control. Sound levels are modest thanks to insulation in the engine room and a muffler system that includes side exhausts. Construction features include a vinylester barrier coat, solid-glass bottom, knitted biaxial cloth and Coremat in the hullsides, and end-grain balsa in the decks. For additional protection against alignment problems, the engines are mounted with solid-brass rods that pass through the stringers horizontally. The cabin is equipped with a bifold door at the companionway for easy entry. The aft back cushion on the dinette lifts and latches onto the overhead with a nylon strap to expose open space below the helm station, resulting in a double berth that stretches six feet, four inches. The forward berth is also a double thanks to a fold-up drop section. The head is designed with a curved door to maximize interior space. The galley has dual-voltage refrigerator, single-burner electric cooktop, and a molded sink with pressure freshwater system. In the cockpit, the helm console tilts aft, while the gray fiberglass dash minimizes glare on the clustered VDO gauges. Back-to-back seats give the helmsman a clear view through the windshield, designed with a thick band of poly trim along the top of the windshield frame to turn back the occasional spray. The cockpit has optional fish wells and a walk-through transom door.
- The cabin configuration has the Head aft and to port. The Head includes Vanity with Sink and Storage, Electric Head with Holding Tank, Shower with Curtain, and Mirror. The Galley is forward and includes a single burner Electric Stove, Sink, Hot and Cold Pressure Water, Microwave, 12V/110V Refrigerator with Freezer, Utensil Drawer, Dish Locker and Storage. To starboard is the Convertible Dinette with Storage under the seats. The forward berth is an angled Double with under-berth Storage and a Hanging Locker. The interior is the desirable. Teak/Holly Sole Flooring. Enclosed Head : Sink and Vanity Electric Head w/Holding Tank Hand Held Shower Ports with Screens
- Situated along the port side of the cabin at the base of the steps the galley while small is a functional space and offers the following amenities: Norcold refrigerator Molded sink Goldstar Microwave Single Burner electric Stove Recessed lighting
- The unique Tiara Helm is the Heads-Up, Tilt-Away with Flush-Mounted Electronic's that include: Furuno GaAs FET 8 Tone Radar with Closed Array Furuno Color FCV-667 Sounder Simrad AP16 Autopilot Northstar 952X GPS Navigation Horizon Spectrum VHF with Distress Feature
- Deck & Hull
- White Tiara Gelcoat with Black Gelcoat Boot Stripes; Aluminum Radar Arch; L-Shaped Companion Lounge Seat; Aft Fold-Away Bench Seat; Custom Diamond Pattern Non-Skid; 4 SS Oval Stainless Steel Port Lights with Screens; Forward Deck Hatch; Bow Pulpit with Stainless Steel Bow and Side Rails; Transom Door; Convertible Top, Side and Aft Curtains; Stainless Steel Bow Anchor Roller; 110V GFI Outlet in the Cockpit; Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder FBG Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Roller Lewmar ELectric Windlass SS Bow and Side Rails Tiara Diamond Non-Skid Companion Seat Bench Helm Seat w/Aft Facing Bench Folding Stern Seat Transom Door Large Deck Hatch SS Opening Portholes w/Screens-4 Aluminum Radar Arch Raised Sunbrella Bimini Top w/Side Eisenglass & Aft Cockpit Angle Cover and Drop down Enclosure Swim Platform W/Ladder Lee Outriggers (2004) Eight (8) Rod Rocket Launcher at back of Radar Arch
- Mechanical & Engine Details
- Powered with a pair of Crusader XL 454 Fresh Water Cooled inboard engines with 1380 hours on the port side and 1379 on the starboard side. These engines have received the utmost of care and maintenance and run better than many like motors with much less time. Strong compression and routine oil maintenance will go a long way in providing you with many future hours of enjoyment. Hydraulic Steering Hull-Side Exhaust Full Engine Instrumentation with VDO Gauges Recessed Electric Trim Tabs Raw Water Washdown Engine Room Halon Fire Extinguishing System Closed Cooling - Engines Water Cooled Shaft Logs Two Manual Fire Extinguishers Carbon Monoxide Detector Bronze Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings
- 30 amp Shore Power Inlet 50' 30 amp Power Cord with adapter Xantrex 2000 Watt Inverter installed 2010 2 Batteries Battery Charger Electric Horn Bilge Pumps - 3 Amp Meter Engine Room Lights Hydraulic Engine Compartment Hatch Lifter 2-Windshield Wipers with Washers 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater with Engine Heat Exchanger
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!