- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- NEF 100
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This rugged steel hull pocket passagemaker has an increased fuel capacity of 1,600 gal. and 1.5 gph fuel consumption, giving her true trans-oceanic range to voyage anywhere in the world. She is equipped to be self-sustaining on extended trips with watermaker, freezer storage, diesel heat, air conditioner and solar panels.
9-page article with photos can be found in the May/June 2009 edition of Passagemaker magazine. (Copy available on request)
- With fuel tankage increased to 1550 gallons (400 over standard), a fuel burn of 1.5 gallons per hour, this vessel is truly trans-oceanic. The Diesel Duck 382 is a slightly smaller version of George Buhler’s popular Diesel Duck 462. The forward stateroom has double bunks with ample storage, an integral crash bulkhead, and a washing machine. The aft stateroom features an office/den arrangement with a side queen berth and large desk with transom ports This DD382 has been set up as a fully rigged motor sailer (sail assisted trawler), including easy to launch and recover paravanes for stabilization at sea.
- Head includes trouble free non-jamming electric toilet, separate shower, basin and storage Head has power ventilation on timer switch Towel rails are to handrail strength Mirror fitted
- Steering Station
- Raised helm seating with chart table Ventilation hatch over helm position Raised pilothouse dinette with well supported table Radar, antenna and steadying sail mast on top of pilothouse Engine controls in pilothouse Marine circuit breakers in back lighted panel Teak and stainless wheel at helm, heavy duty hydraulic steering Pantograph windshield wipers on pilothouse window with fresh water wash Windshields are heavy safety glass
- Engine, Mechanical, and Running Gear
- Standard engine IVECO NEF 100, 84HP, 4 cylinder continuous duty Tier II non-turbo marine diesel with marine transmission (Hurth ZF) Complete engine instrumentation including high temperature, low oil pressure alarms Prop shaft 630 stainless Prop aperture and engine mounting designed to minimize vibration and noise PSS Dripless shaft seal Sea water strainers and ball valve sea-cocks on all inlets Primary and secondary fuel filters Drip pan under engine Wet exhaust system with custom designed water lift muffler Two quiet, large capacity engine room blowers with noise isolated vents Steel fuel tanks, 1550 gallons plus, baffled and braced Stainless steel ball valves at each end of fuel lines Single large fuel deck fill Hull insulation, sprayed expanding foam Sound insulation, two foam layers with lead center, surrounding engine room Balanced rudder Polishing system
- 12VDC/110-220 VAC systems Apollo 3kW genset (Kubota diesel) Separate heavy duty engine and 220AH 12 volt AGM house batteries connected by vapor proof master switches Back lighted custom made circuit breaker panel using high quality breakers Shore power master breaker is GFI (RCI) type for safety AC receptacles throughout, 110 and 220 VAC Indirect lighting and red safety lighting at steps Visual and audio warnings for all systems including high water, engine water flow, ER overheat, any pump running, E R lights left on, etc 12 volt lighting All Seahorse Marine installed wiring is multi-strand tinned copper boat cable. Wires have color or marker codes for easy tracing Wire runs in conduit and all runs, except the bilge pump, are located as far above the waterline as possible AC Toroidal Isolation transformer, 120/240 volt input Lightning protection system AC shore connector fitted starboard side. DC socket installed in pilothouse Multiple zincs on hull, standard size bolted, not welded International navigation lights and anchor light installed Red interior night safety lighting and remote control spot light installed. Pilothouse overhead lights have red Night vision lighting as well as standard white bulbs Signal horn and windscreen wipers E-mail - Sailmail
- Steel pulpits, hand rails and boarding gate(s) built to Buehler's specs Stainless dress package Stainless steel heavy bollards and chocks for lines, not painted steel Heavy dual anchor rollers at bow, 70 lb plow and 33 kilo Rocna anchor provided 12 Volt electric windlass
- High quality ship steel shot peened or sand blasted inside and out Three coats of epoxy primer interior and exterior Four coats of epoxy primer on the bottom, plus bottom paint and color top coat Imron Linear polyurethane hull paint Construction to China Ship Classification Society (CCS) practice CCS certified weld X-ray of all boats CCS incline test All doors, hatches, ports and windows to be aluminum heavy duty commercial ship quality Windscreens 10MM toughened glass plate All plywood WBP grade or higher Insulated with sprayed expanding foam
- Interior Decoration
- Teak veneer interior with solid teak trim on doors and drawer fronts Hanging lockers and cabinets with louvered doors Drawers/storage under bed Overhead lights LED type white or red lighting Hand rails fitted in proper locations
- Water Systems
- Water tanks P&S design installed with ball-cock shut off valves and vents designed to prevent salt water contamination Fresh water system uses neoprene coated metallic tubing, not plastic Stainless ball type sea-cocks on all thru hulls below the waterline Double all stainless clamps on all hoses below the waterline Hot water heater with electric and engine heat exchanger for domestic water supply High quality bath and galley fixtures. Electric toilets plumbed to holding tank Triple 3000 GPH electric bilge pumps plus large Edson manual bilge pump plumed to each water tight compartment, installed to Buehler's design
- Installed Options
- Paravanes / Flopper Stoppers Icom 802 SSB with AT140 antenna tuner and Shakespeare antenna Wind speed and direction meter with mast head sensors; Separate freezer Dickenson salon diesel heater Red Dot salon heater Coleman air conditioning – Air to Air 10’ Sorenson Skiff SeaWise davits 9.8 Tohatsu outboard motor Tank level indicators for fuel and water Bose speakers and subwoofer 10 Disc CD changer Custom FRP aft deck Bimini BBQ on aft rail Washing machine Canvas covers Cockpit cushions Custom Tempurpedic mattresses Custom carpet Spectra 400 GPD Watermaker Multi 110/220 VAC power intake under electrical Plastimo 6-man Offshore liferaft Solas flares package 406 EPIRB (2) 75W Solar panels Dedicated Dell computer with complete set of world charts Heart 2000 W inverter / charger under electrical Stainless dress package including 316 handrails, boarding ladders port and stbd, dorades, etc; Hi pressure salt water anchor wash system; Fully faired hull and topsides; Sprayed expanding foam insulation; 480AH at 12 volts AGM house battery bank; High output 12 volt alternator on engine; 9000 Watt Toroidal isolation transformer accepts 120 or 240 dock power; Muir 12 volt anchor windlass; ROCNA anchor 250' 3/8" chain anchor rode; 300' 18mm nylon anchor rode with short section of chain; Boomless balanced rig placed over helm bulkhead, balanced for better "sail only" operation; Teak dress package including teak aft deck. Built-in freezer box, 5" insulation, with compressor; LPG stainless stove, 3 burners, solenoid shutoff with twin sensor leak monitor; Remote control spot light for security; Corian type counters, your color choice; Raytheon C70 12" radar, Plotter, GPS and depth sounder/fish finder: VHF with hailer and mast head VHF antenna: Comnav ComPilot Commander (mono display) autopilot Spares & extras
- This rugged steel hull pocket passagemaker has an increased fuel capacity of 1,600 gal. and 1.5 gph fuel consumption, giving her true trans-oceanic range to voyage anywhere in the world. She is equipped to be self-sustaining on extended trips with watermaker, freezer storage, diesel heat, air conditioner and solar panels. 9-page article with photos can be found in the May/June 2009 edition of Passagemaker magazine. (Copy available on request)
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Dennis Moran, cell# (714) 299-1286 or E-mail: email@example.com