A well-built classic great for family cruising or the avid fisherman! MRS SIPPY has sporty lines that get high marks for space, comfort, and stability. The wide 11'6" beam allows for an extremely roomy cabin, a private V berth stateroom forward, enclosed head / shower, convertible dinette, and a complete galley. Out in the cockpit you’ll have plenty of room to pull in ‘the big one’ or have easy access to the engines! This 30’ Tolly is equipped with a transom door leads to an integral swim platform for ease of entry from the water or the dock. Open up the canvas bimini and bring your friends up on the Flybridge. The 30’ Tolly Sedan has one of the largest Flybridges that seats 6 adults in 3 Pompanette helm seats and a cushioned guest bench seat arrangement.
More features on the Mrs Sippy are: a bow pulpit w/anchor-chain-line-windlass, teak cockpit cap rail, and slider windows are just a few of the features of this vessel. Twin Crusader 350’s (350 Port/200 Starboard hrs.) cruise the boat at 15-20K and will reach speeds in the 30K range.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you come aboard onto the cockpit, you’ll see the easy access hatch doors to the engine room and also lower controls for docking ease. Next, you’ll enter the spacious cabin area through the galley with plenty of room and amenities to cook up a delicious feast for your ‘crew’! The Salon area, which is laid out for optimum storage and usability, has plenty of windows to create a VERY open and bright area. The settee and dinette both convert to comfortable sleeping areas for your guests. Moving forward to the Master V Berth Stateroom, you’ll see the custom fitted mattress, which sits atop beautiful teak cabinetry. Very roomy, yet cozy! The Head with separate shower is conveniently located just inside the entry to the cabin. Venturing up to the roomy Flybridge you’ll see it features ample seating for 7. Also equipped with a Canvas Bimini Top. Powered by twin 350 Crusader Gas Engines, you have the versatility to cruise along leisurely or quickly get to your destination.
- Main Salon
- Convertible Settee, Sleeps 2 Convertible Dinette, Sleeps 2 TV Heater Teak interior Mini blinds Built in Stereo System Heater TV DVD Player JVC Stereo – Lower Helm Ice Maker
- Water Heater, 2012; 11 Gal. Magic Chef 3 Burner Stove with Oven, Propane Double Stainless Steel Sink Teak Cabinetry, plenty of storage
- Master Stateroom
- Private V Berth Stateroom Teak cabinetry New Custom Mattress Spacious and inviting
- Separate shower Stall Electric head, Tecma Macerator On Board Sewage Treatment System Shore Water
- Deck and Hull
- 3 Helm Seats with Bench seating for 4, Flybridge Bruce Anchor, SS, 80’ Chain, 250’ rope Windlass, Ideal Fender Lines Fender Holders Docking Lines BBQ Life Rails, Custom Extended Ice Maker Swim Platform Transom Door Rod Holders Canvas Side Curtains Half Front Window Covers Full Bimini Cover Helm & Seat Covers
- Electronics and Helm
- Lowrance Depth Sounder, Model x85 & 350a Garmin 215 Knot Meter Raytheon RIIXX Radar Auto Pilot; Raymarine Smartpilot SW Synchronizer Ritchie Compass Hydraulic Trim tabs Horizon VHF Garmin GPS 215
- Onan Generator, 2.5 KW Shore Power, 30 Amps Batteries: House 4 – 6v; Start 2-12v Smartcharger Battery Charger Isolator Switch Inverter LED light throughout
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Crusader Twin 350’s Hours: 350 Port, 200 Starboard 200 Gallon Fuel Tank 10 GPH @ 18 Knots, 2300 RPM’s 18 Knts Cruise/30Knts Max
- Safety Equipment
- Flares Built in Fire Suppression System Sniffers 5 Bilge pumps Bilge Alarm
- Brokers Comments
- Owner is motivated! Bring your offers!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.