- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series 6CTA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
|It's cruiseworthy, luxurious AND costs less than expected|
Pilothouse motoryachts are much in demand right now -- for their all-weather cruiseability, luxuriously appointed interiors and long-range comfort. The very things that make these vessels so sought after also make them tend to be costly; however, that is not always the case.
The Hampton 490 Pilothouse offers all the characteristics of a great custom motoryacht, but at a production boat price.
What's Hampton's secret? The 490, like all Hampton yachts, is built by experienced craftspeople who can offer the same quality construction buyers have come to expect from motoryachts built in Taiwan.
While the boats are built in asia, they are outfitted with familiar gear -- including United States-branded engines, electronics, running gear and appliances.
Every Hampton is a semi-custom boat, which means the builder starts with a standard hull that can be heavily customized to meet specific buyers' requests. Two 490s may sit side by side in the same marina, but there may be nothing identical about their interiors or their equipment, thanks to all those custom changes.
The 490 Hampton states Quality with matched woodwork and burled tables covered celings, three staterooms, enclosed piolethouse with computer and fax for Mexico waters. She is ready to go! Make an appointment for this one. She is beautiful!!!
- This 490 Hampton is one of the most beautiful boats on the market. It has high gloss Cherry interior with wonderful redwood burl inlays. The carpet is elegant cream with sheet overlays included.She has three staterooms,which is custom for this model. The guest stateroom is forward the two bunk room berth next then the master berth. There are two heads with round stall showers. Access to the staterooms is via an elegant spiral staircase from the pilothouse on the starboard side. The pilothouse has sliding doors on each side and large settee for guests. Helm station has wonderful electronics and on board computer system. All done in burl-wood. FLYBRIDGE The spacious flybridge has a wetbar and ampleseating. There is a acrylic and stainless steed door leading from the pilothouse.The flybridge has a deep freezer for big fishing catches and is enclosed in eisenglass.The lazerett containes a watertight door leading to the engine room. Aft of the transom is a swim platform and swim ladder.
- The U-shaped galley is in the forward and port part of the salon area and contains a large fiberglass sink with Corian cover and cutting-board facing the port side,Microwave in the cabinetry above the stove and covered with doors, Norcold AC/DC full refrigerator/freezer,Princess stove with oven recessed and covered with Corian panel that slides behind the stove when stove is used, also Braun trash compactor and u-line ice maker. There is cherry wood sole in the galley and carpet in the salon.
- Furuno DFax Ocean PC Computer /Nobeltec Navigation Software Bow thusters Furuno Radar 64 Mile Gps Chartplotter 1650F Furuno Gp-36 GPS/Chartplotter Furuno Nav Tex NX-300 HP Printer Furuno FCV-292 Fathometer Raytheon ST60 Fathometer Two ICOM M-127 VHF Radio ICOM M-59 VHF Radio ICOM M-710 SSB Transciever OKI Cellular Telephone Simrad AP20 Autopilot 2 Stations Simrad IS15 Wind Angle Wind Speed KVH Azmuth Compus Compus Richie 2 Si-Tex 525 ADFPanasonic 9" 13" and 27" Television JVC AM/FM Cassette Stereo KS-FX240 Navigation Lights 8" Ships Bell
- Opitional Features
- Three statroom layout Browers Davit System 800# Capacity Wisper Flow water maker Sound proof engine room New Captians Chair Full Canvas system
- Five 8D Batteries One 4D Batteries Kohler 13.5 Diesel Generator W Sound Shield #800961 Inverter Charger Heart 3 KW AC 110V Circut Breaker Pane 50 Amperes AC Shore Power Service Polarity Indicator HD Shore Power Cable AC Ammeters 2 AC Volt Meters AC Wiring 3 wire w/GFI 12V DC Circut Breaker Panel with Fuses 220 Amper DC System 2 DC Ammeters 2 DC Volt Meters DC Wiring Copper Strand
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To view this vessel call agent, for detailed service and extreme care. Lynnette is on call everyday! Cell 949 444-3080 Also email Lynnette@DenisonYachtSales.com