The Tiara 4500 Sovran delivers unprecedented levels of luxury, power and precision handling.
Incorporating the lessons learned from over 50 years of seasoned cruising, the upper cockpit features an extra-large, tilt-away helm and a double-wide helm seat. A wet bar with sink and refrigerator offer the comforts of home. The large sliding sunroof and integrated windshield provide maximum airflow along with optimum visibility and sightlines. Technological advances like IPS power systems and joystick control provide pinpoint docking and maneuverability.
The lower cockpit provides the ultimate in comfort and functionality, with large facing lounges, a portside jump seat, and an 8 square foot removable fiberglass or optional teak table that converts to a spacious sun pad.
The interior offers a roomy salon and galley, large forward master stateroom with private head and an aft guest stateroom with separate guest/day head. Skylights welcome natural sunlight, and a “whisper wall” headliner system provides more quiet relaxation below.
Whether cruising the coastline or heading for open waters, you’ll do it with the confidence and comfort found only aboard a new Tiara Sovran.
(Note: all photos are manufacturer photos)
- Vessel Accommodations
- The large salon has an L-shaped lounge/dinette, removable table (convertible to an extra berth), and entertainment center in the galley half-wall with a 26" flat screen LCD TV, and integrated entertainment/media system. Storage cabinets aft, adaptable to an optional washer and dryer. The galley features Corian® countertops, two stainless undermount sinks (with Corian® covers), recessed two-burner electric cooktop (Corian® cover), microwave/convection oven, Isotherm® refrigerator/freezer, and storage cabinets. The master stateroom has entry to the private master head, and features a pedestal berth with innerspring mattress, overhead storage cabinets, hanging locker and 19" flat screen LCD TV. The master head has a Corian® countertop with clear glass vessel sink, upper/lower vanity storage, inlaid floor, and stall shower with glass door. The aft guest stateroom includes twin berths with innerspring mattresses (filler cushion to convert to single berth), hanging locker, storage cabinet, 19" flat screen LCD TV and Corian® vanity countertop, vessel sink, and storage. Day head with private entry, through the guest stateroom, fiberglass shower, Vacuflush® toilet.
- Mold and mildew resistant headliner and hullside treatment Teak Interior Cable TV/phone and 120V outlets throughout 12V lighting
- Factory Installed Options
- Upper Cockpit Cool Helm A/C 32K Macerator System for Waste System Electric Grill - Cockpit Transom Platform Seat Hull Color Imron Non-Metallic Paint Swim Platform Transom Lift Cockpit Carpet Upper Deck Sisal Interior Ultraleather (Cashew) Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint Awlgrip Awlstar Dinette L-Shaped W/Storage Upper Cockpit Table - Fiberglass Cabin Sole Solid Teak Cockpit Upholstery Piping Two Tone Beige Imron Custom Color Bootstripe (White)
- Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety
- One (1) 240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord w/ Glendinning cable recoiler and adapter for 30 amp service TV and AM/FM radio antennas Victron battery charger (1), 100 amp Raw water intake strainers on engines Oil changing system-main engines and generator Volvo Penta IPS Joystick Controller
- Hull and Deck
- 5-year transferable limited warranty on hull & deck Custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces Helm Wet Bar Refrigerator (3) composite forward deck hatches w/adjusters & built-in Ocean Air screens & privacy covers Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit w/SS roller system One-piece welded, 316L S.S. bow rail w/pulpit, Tiara burgee and staff Custom composite windshield integrated into the standard hardtop w/tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section, and 3 washer/wipers Upper cockpit wet bar including sink w/cup holders, refrigerator & 120V outlet Portlight w/privacy cover for aft stateroom Helm console & seat covers for all cockpit furniture Transom mounted trim tabs Molded-in hullside engine room ventilation Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated into hull Fwd Deck Sun Pad w/Chase Lounge Beige Vinyl
- Upper Cockpit
- The upper cockpit features an extra-large Tiara Tilt-Away™ helm, and a double-wide helm seat. Aft of the helm seat is a large standard wet bar with sink and refrigerator. Adjacent to the helm is the sliding acrylic companionway door, and portside navigation center/chart flat, which houses an optional pop-up flat screen TV. The curved companion lounge offers a standard fiberglass table (a teak dining style table is also available). Beneath the lounge seat is a portlight with privacy cover for the aft stateroom below (also serves as a safety egress hatch).
- The transom area has an over-sized integrated swim platform with stainless swim ladder, and a large transom storage trunk – An optional trunk fold-out seat and optional transom barbeque grill are also available.
- The foredeck features a sun pad chaise lounge with inclining backrests, an integrated molded-in bow pulpit, flush storage locker, and flush anchor rode locker with overboard drain and automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of our locations! In Florida: Anna Maria, FL: 941-757-1365 Destin, FL: 850-654-1575 Naples, FL: 239-430-2833 Tampa Bay, FL: 727-576-8336 In Alabama: Orange Beach, AL: 251-974-5468 In Texas: Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here