- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Jeanneau is the world leader in Deck Salon design and production. This experience has produced a family of Deck Salon cruisers offering interior volume and well appointed layouts while maintaining beautiful classic lines. Designed by Marc Lombard her powerfull hull lines and a well balanced sail plan all contribute to the unmatched performance under sail. Another quality offering, "Folie a Deux" is a one owner vessel with beautiful flag blue hull and full canvas. She is professionally maintained and equipped with the upgraded navigation and electric winch package that includes Autopilot, chartploter, gps and radar in addition to electric primary and portside cabin top winches.
Jeanneau is the master different types of composite technologies construction from hand lay-up to injection moulding. Each technology has its proper place at Jeanneau and they are applied to create the perfect part, taking into account structural, aesthetic, and efficiency factors. Every barrel of resin and gelcoat is tested before entering the production process and the Jeanneau laboratory continues to test and improve the quality of every process.
- ST60 Raymarine Plus Tridata (Depth & Speed) ST60 Raymarine Plus Wind ST6002 Autopilot Xantrex Prosine 1800 Inverter w/Remote Xantrex Battery Monitor Icom M604 VHF W/Remote Command Mic At Helm Icom M-34 Hand Held VHF E-80 Chartplotter w/navChip at Helm E-80 Chartplotter at Lower Nav Station 2KW Raymarine Radar Blue Sky Energy Solar Boost 2000E Solar Panels W/Display Xantrex Battery Monitor System AGM Batteries
- Yanmar 54 HP Diesel Engine “Ambiance Jaguar” Upholstery Ultra Leather 110v Shorepower Inlet w/Outlets 12v Fridge Box w/Freezer Area Saloon w/U-Shaped Seating Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower 2-Harken Winch Handles Mainsheet Traveller Electric Windlass (5/16) BBB Anchor Roller Selden Furling Mast 2 Cabins / 2 Bathrooms Life lines-Lifeline Gates Spinnaker Deck Fittings 110v 10-Gallon Hot Water Heater 2-Holding Tank's w/gravity Drain L-Galley w/Glass Seperator Gimballed 2-Burner Stove NavStation w/ Electrical Panel Sunbrella Cover for entire cockpit & Aft Section of boat Wheel covers
- Factory Installed Options
- Spinnaker Halyard Spinnaker Pole (2) Electric Genoa Winches (1) Electric Roof Winch Midship Cleats Spreader Flag Halyard Outboard Engine Bracket Teak Cockpit Table Deluxe Folding Salon Table Extra Battery AGM Wood Cockpit Floor Battery Charger Spur On Propeller Shaft (2) Waterproof Cockpit Speakers
- Ballast: 6515 Displacement: 19662
- Fuel: 34 Fresh Water: 94 Holding: 34
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more detailed information please contact Dan Van Zanten your Jeanneau yacht specialist 760-815-6456 dvz@cruisingyachts