- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3GM 27hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Hunter 356 in very good condition. A well thought out two cabin boat. Teak interior, large amount of storage both in cockpit and below decks. A/C and heat, large head, toilet and shower separate extra sleeping for two people in large salon. Roller furling to both headsail and mainsail. Full cockpit cover and side curtains.
Seriously for sale. Bring all offers.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hunter 356 features a tall, fractional rig, which is a direct descendent of the B&R rig that powered Hunter's Child to a second place finish in the recent BOC. Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. The benefit is better performance with less effort. The deck layout of the Hunter 356 reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun with the optional Bimini. This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open. A custom console stands ready with the standard VHF and instruments. Single-lever control and a fold-down table along with engine instrumentation complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower and a salon that can seat eight plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 632.00 sq ft I : 44.83 ft J : 13.17 ft P : 44.92 ft E : 15.00 ft Working Sail Area : 632.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Shoal Draft Ballast: 5064 lb Displacement: 13900 sq ft Max Draft: 5.00 ft
- Interior wood work is teak finish. Head height 6'6" in salon. The interior is entered down a set of stairs from the cockpit. Screen inserts fit hatchway access. To the starboard side is a "C" shaped galley with a stainless steel double bowled sink with storage under. There is a 2 burner and oven propane stove and microwave in cabinet above. To the port is the navigation station with VHF radio and chart storage. Aft of nav station is the shower/toilet with wet locker storage. Jabsco head newly rebuilt. The Master stateroom is entered on starboard and has a queen berth with two hanging lockers and under berth storage. The salon has a "C" shaped settee with teak table that lowers to form a double bunk on the starboard side. On the port side there is a bench seat with storage. Fabric cover is a sunbrella. Forward cabin has a double "V" berth with two hanging lockers and under storage. Interior Equipment: Origo microwave Adler Barber Fridge and Freezer Wheems and Plath ships clock and barometer Jabsco macerator pump Force 10 marine propane stove Spare shur - flow macerator pump motor Electronics and Navigation equipment: Raymarine C80 plotter & radar (20 mile range) Raymarine ST60 speed Raymarine ST60 Wind Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot (new) spare drive motor Richie compass ICOM VHF M402 radio with 2nd handset at cockpit binnacle SAT antenna for Sirius weather system (integrated display on Raymarine C80 plotter) 110 volt shore power chord Sony XM CD player with cockpit and salon speakers with iPod input Master AC/DC control panel Electric 4 leg a/c charger (new) 2 leg charger for house batteries Dedicated starting circuit that can be put in parallel for engine start 2 x 8 D batteries Group 31 start battery Link 20 batterey monitoring system Trident propane control 16000 BTU a/c unit marine-air DC fans in cabins Calfamo brand DC AC Inverter Sails, Mast, Rigging & Winches: Selden in mast roll away system 2 spreader rig Mack mainsail Mack headsail 110% Genoa Profurl headsail roller 2 x Lewmar #40 winches 2 x Lewmar #30 winches Rope jammers for variable sail handling Boom vang with optional gas shock absorber Additional equipment: Simpson Lowrance rope and chain windlass 225' 5/8 heavy duty chain Delta 25lb galvanised anchor Pressurized salt water deck wash Carbon monoxide monitoing system to interior 10' Quicksilver inflatable dinghy Nissan 4 stroke 5hp outboard 3 bladed fixed propeller Outboard motor hoist Deck, layout and cockpit: Large cockpit with storage - aft starboard Very large port side storage locker Foam encapsulated cockpit cushions with raised helm cushion Swing up cockpit table Steering pedestal and cover Fully covered sunbrella dodger, bimini, with side curtains Sony outdoor speakers and lighting in overhead traveller arch Height in cockpit 6'3" Port and starboard transom lockers Foldaway access stairs from cockpit down to transom swim platform All deck hatches have canvas covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.