- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Style and functionality combine to create this fast, high quality 'pocket' trawler from Western Canada. The overall design is geared toward ease of maintenance - note her teak-free exterior - and economy of operation, burning approximately 5 GPH (at max speed of 15 Knots). Fresh bottom and wax, and 200HP Volvo just serviced including new raw water pump. Super clean and priced to sell.
Price reduced $27,000 April 2013! The best priced and best conditioned Camano on the Market. Health forces sale.
This boat TO BE SOLD!
- Vee berth with filler converts to a very large double berth in the bow; ventilation from the overhead hatch and port holes; ample storage. Next aft to starboard is a hanging locker followed by the enclosed manual head with handheld shower. To port is the galley area that is open to the salon and features a custom liquor bar in lieu of a range top. Aft to the salon with teak and holly floors, hatches for engine access, and lower steering to starboard. To port is an L shaped settee that converts to sleeps two. Aft is the cockpit with a transom door to the swim platform with ladder aft, and a ladder forward to port up to the flybridge with three helm chairs and full controls.The entire cabin is well air conditioned with seperate supplys in the master stateroom, galley, and salon.
- 12Vdc refrigerator-freezer Microwave oven Large stainless steel sink Hot plate Custom liquor bar in lieu of range top
- Lower Helm: Furuno Color Charting System Robertson AP11 Autopilot Standard Digital Depth Sounder AM/FM/Cassette Stereo Flybridge: ICOM-M45-VHF with Command Mike (New) Lowrance Depth/Fish Finder (New) Saturn compass (New)
- AC/DC Panel Two 12volt banks batteries (One house, one engine) Two alternators Battery charger 30 Amp Promariner (New)
- Hull & Deck
- Bow pulpit Handrails on cabin side and flybridge Tempered glass salon windows Windshield wipers Bimini top Swim ladder Three helm seats Insulated cooler/fish box doubles as FB seat
- Taken from Camano Brochure: "19-20 knots top speed and up to 18 knots cruising speed, with a single 200 hp Diesel engine; (At 8 knots the Camano 31 consumes just over 1.5 gallons of fuel and at 15 knots just over 6 gallons per hour, and it thus offers a fuel economy unmatched by any other hull form.)" Volvo Penta TAMD41-P-A (200 HP) ZF Hurth HS45A-A transmission 2.43:1 Bow Thruster Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Full instrumentation both stations 20x20 4 bladed prop 2 Aluminum fuel tanks Fireboy carbon monoxide detector Racor fuel filters Handheld shower in head Manual head Handheld shower in cockpit Holding tank Bilge pumps Pressure water pump 6 gallon water heater Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning (Factory)
- Assorted dock lines and fenders Fire extinguishers 12V Horn Navigation lights Anchor w/Rode
- Brokers Comments
- This is a one owner trawler in very nice condition. It has no damage or defect history. Always berthed and cruised in West Florida it is in much better than average condition. Her bottom paint is new in November 2012 and she has had a complete compound and wax. These are truly great little boats and make a great weekend cruiser, are Bahamas capable and sisterships routinely make the great circle trip. Owner is retiring from boating and will consider offers and select trades. Price reduced 12-2012! Offers encouraged.
- Builder's Comments
- "At 8 knots the Camano 31 consumes just over 1.5 gallons of fuel and at 15 knots just over 6 gallons per hour, and it thus offers a fuel economy unmatched by any other hull form." "The hull of the Camano 31 is not only 100% hand-laid, with no "chopped strand," but is also thicker than the hulls of most production boats of similar size. In addition, the boat has a very strong inner liner laminated into the lower portion of the hull; the bulkheads are thoroughly laminated into place from both sides, as are the other parts of the interior, rather than simply being held into place by small metal brackets and screws as is the case in production boats. Summary: The impact and tear strength of a Camano hull is up to ten times higher than the hulls of most production boats!!" Seaworthiness Alaskan veteran for the past 8 years. The "Keel Form" hull makes for very smooth and stable going in rough seas. The Camano hull is constructed of 100% hand-laid laminate, about twice as thick as the hull of similar size production boats resulting in 8 to 10 times higher strength in the underwater impact area. The Camano impresses not only with her revolutionary hull, but also with her unmatched construction, strength and integrity The Camano 31 is designed and built for the rough waters of the North-West Pacific and is in every aspect far superior to any production boat. Solid keel and skeg with a stainless steel shoe protects propeller and rudder. The Camano 31 runs over 18 knots with a single 200 hp Volvo Diesel. It can outrun storms and hurricanes to seek shelter. The Camano 31 is much easier to handle than similar sized boats. One person can dock the boat even in very tight spots, since a bow thruster is standard. All this makes the Camano an ideal long distance cruiser for a couple with occasional friends on board. The interior offers the same useable room as many 33 ft. production boats, and is light and friendly. Cabinets and trim is in Mahogany, cushions are covered with premium fabrics and the floor is either oak or covered with carpet.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Central Agent Roger S. Cole 727-460-0228 Email: email@example.com