- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$12,500 PRICE REDUCTION (9/2013)
FULLY LOADED, LUXURY CATALINA ISLANDER
FISH & EXPLORE THE ISLANDS, OR UTILIZE AS A
THIS ISLANDER SITS IN A RARE, 34' (plus 3' overhang)
The owner this beautiful Catalina Islander has a work schedule that keeps her unavailable to fully enjoy it. With so much working away, she has decided to give someone else the opportunity to own this piece of happiness. (She is offering it at a price to sell.)
As you step aboard this Catalina you will find a cockpit that can be used as a lounge or a fishing platform. Wide walk-arounds allow for easy access to the bow area where you can enjoy the sunshine and watch dolphins swimming in the boat's wake.
Sliding glass doors open up to the spacious cabin with beautiful woodwork throughout. Directly ahead, to port, is a very comfortable, plush, raised U-shaped settee with dinette and to starboard is a couch that converts into a berth for two. The owner has recently had custom curtains and pillows made for the salon and master stateroom.
The down galley is well-equipped to keep all on board full and happy. The guest stateroom is to port and comfortably sleeps two. The master stateroom is forward with a large island queen berth with brand new and never used custom bedding. The woodwork in the master stateroom provides a warm, luxurious environment. Ample storage reiterates that this vessel is perfect as a condo-on-the-water. The natural light bursts through 8 ports and the overhead emergency hatch. The fully enclosed head has dual entrances, a separate stand-up shower, vanity and plenty of storage.
This convertible, tournament-style flybridge, with an exceptionally "cush" interior was designed by Ray Hunt, well-known as the designer of Bertram Yachts and built by Frank Butler who stands out as a builder of Catalina Yachts. Sportfishing designer meets sailboat builder.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO EXPERIENCE "CURRENT AFFAIR"
THIS BEAUTIFUL YACHT WILL SELL QUICKLY!
TRANSFERABLE, END-TIE SLIP
LOCATED IN OCEANSIDE (on the quiet side of the harbor)
- PRICE REDUCTION
- OVER $10,000 DROP IN PRICE, DECEMBER 3RD!
- Engines and Mechanical
- Engine: Twin Cummins, diesel Model: Diamond Series Horsepower: 540 Engine hours: 416 Racor Fuel Filtration System Hydraulic steering
- Master stateroom: Queen berth with custom bedding (brand new) Storage under V-berth Hanging locker, (6) large drawers, (3) small drawers, (2) magazine/book racks (8) ports and an emergency hatch offer plenty of natural light (2) speakers Overhead lighting Beautiful woodwork Guest stateroom: Double berth Storage below berth, a hanging locker and (2) drawers with a mirror above Port and hatch, both with screens Overhead lighting Salon: U-shaped settee and dinette to port Couch to starboard with a pull-out sleeper, creating a berth for two Custom curtains and cushions, island-themed (2) speakers Headliner is in great condition Beautiful woodwork 360 degree view from large windows all around, custom wood-slat blinds Head: Fully enclosed with a separate stand-up shower Sink with vanity above and storage below Port with storage space in front Electric marine head
- U-shaped, down galley to starboard 2-burner Princess stove Deep sink with fixed faucet and a separate spray handle fixture Norcold refrigerator/freezer Samsung microwave, built into wall across from the galley Under sink storage with an inverter Pantry, (3) large cabinets, (3) small cabinets, side cabinet for utensils, in-counter storage and storage under steps Cabinet across from galley Hot and cold pressurized water
- 110 AC system with 50' shore power cord 12V Westerbeke 5kW generator (220 hours) Heart 2500 W inverter Heart Interface Link 1000 charging system Battery parallel in flybridge Hot water heater
- Electronics & Navigation
- GPS/Radar: Raytheon RL70 Depthfinder: Autohelm Speed: Autohelm Rudder: Raytheon ST60 Autopilot: Raytheon ST5000+ VHF: Standard Horizon Intrepid Bennett Trim Tabs Compass: Ritchie Morse throttles Lewmar Windlass Stereo: Sony CD / Sirius
- Deck Equipment
- Wide swimstep Swim ladder Cockpit shower (hot/cold) Cockpit canvas Wide walkaround Ladder to flybridge Dinghy included
- Dual Pompanette helm chairs Isinglass enclosure Well laid-out dash Custom carpet (3) lockers Forward facing bench settee with custom cushions and storage below Dash cover Helm chair covers
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN PURCHASE.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.