Those looking for a mid-cabin family cruiser will find a lot in the Sea Ray 290 Sundancer. The styling is crisp and the interior makes the most out of available space with berths for 4 adults, decent headroom, a full galley, and a unique forward salon seating area that quickly converts into a full size berth. Built on a deep-V hull with a moderate beam and an integrated swim platform, the 290‘s curved radar arch is an appealing design touch that makes the 290 appear much larger. The single level cockpit and helm area are well designed with ample seating for a crowd, bolster helm seat, a port side wet bar, and access onto the bow through the windshield. A large storage locker is built into the transom and the engine compartment is easy to get to by using the electric lifting cockpit.
“LOW VOLTAGE” has been used as a day cruiser and the interior has barely been used. In fact, she still smells like a new boat. The full enclosed camper canvas gives year round and all-weather protection and there is a mooring cover as well. The low hour engines and Bravo III outdrives move the boat effortlessly through the water and docking is a breeze.
Don’t miss this beautiful and well cared for 290 Sundancer.
- Entering the cockpit by way of the integrated swim platform you will notice the cockpit on the 290 is made for relaxation. Along the transom is a full length settee with storage under the seats and a port side “flip down” cup holder. Also to port is a double seat with stainless steel cup holders and storage under the seats. To starboard is the wet bar complete with Corian countertop, stainless steel sink, beverage holders, and a stainless steel hand rail. Forward and along the starboard side is the adjustable helm seat with thigh high bolster. The helm is well laid out with an adjustable steering wheel. Access to the bow is through the center windshield. The cockpit and helm are covered with a full Sunbrella Bimini and complete camper canvas. Access into the main cabin is along the port side through and acrylic door with sliding overhead. Down two steps you enter the roomy and well laid out main cabin. Behind the companionway steps is the aft cabin. The aft cabin features a double berth, storage cabinets along the port side and a padded head board. To starboard is the head with mirrored vanity and door, Vacu-Flush head and stainless steel sink and faucet. Slightly forward and to starboard is the full galley. Ample countertop and storage spaces along with the stainless steel sink, recessed stove top, and microwave oven make the galley area an excellent food prep station. To port is a double settee and teak dinette table. The port side has several storage cabinets and outboard gunnel storage. Forward is another double settee which is easily converted into a forward cabin with double berth. A privacy curtain separates the sleeping cabins from the main cabin.
- Located in the main cabin the compact, yet full, enables the onboard chef to cook a wonderful onboard meal that will please the Captain and crew. Molded granite-like countertops with sink and stove Corian covers Stainless steel sink with faucet and sprayer Cabinet mounted stainless steel hand rail Sylvania microwave oven Norcold 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC refrigerator/freezer Recessed single burner Euro-Kera Force 10 stove top Upper and lower storage cabinet Trash bin built in under companionway step Wet bar in cockpit with stainless steel sink and faucet
- Helm seat with flip-up, thigh-rise bolster Forward facing fiberglass arch with aft sunshade Anchor chute with hidden hawse pipe to chain locker Marlin electric windlass with foot and helm controls Kodiak 20 pound plow anchor with chain and rope rode Stainless steel stanchions and rails and port holes Stainless steel deck hardware Stainless steel transom handrail Transom storage garage with electrical connections Transom hot/cold shower Freshwater wash down Swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder Rub rail with stainless steel insert (2) cabin skylights flood the main cabin with natural light Windshield with tempered glass and center walk through Sunbrella dark blue mooring cover Sunbrella dark blue full camper canvas and Bimini Cockpit wet bar with Corian top, stainless steel sink and faucet Cockpit stainless steel cup holders and bottle rack Cockpit entertainment table Under seat storage ability in cockpit seating Aft cockpit fold down cup holder in seat
- Ritchie compass Northstar NS100SS VHF radio with DSC Garmin GPS Map 4210 chartplotter/radar with depth sounder Garmin 24 miles radar dome Waterproof electrical switch pads with ISO symbols
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power Main distribution panel for AC/DC with circuit breakers 12 volt main circuit breaker panels 30 Amp shore power cord with adapter, 50 ft. Kohler 5.0 Kw generator with 450 hours and remote start Dual battery switches under cockpit port seating Battery parallel switch Inteli-Power Marine 30 Amp battery charger/converter Wiring is color coded with chafe protection 12 volt helm windshield wiper 6 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger GFI Protected electrical system Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD/MP3 player with remote speakers Clarion DC2625 (6) disc CD player Sirius satellite radio and antenna LG 15 inch flat screen TV mounted on stainless steel stanchion in salon Digital TV antenna mounted on radar arch KEC DVD player for TV Glomax adjustable TV antenna Remote controlled spot light, mounted on arch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI gasoline engines with 350 hours MerCruiser Bravo III stern drives with stainless steel propellers Mercathode II system for stern drives MerCruiser engine and transmission control with tilt/trim MerCruiser Smart-Craft 4 in 1 Multi-gauge Remote oil filters Engine trolling system on Smart Craft Power assisted steering Custom Sea Ray wood accent steering wheel Automatic Fireboy fire suppression system with remote at helm Electrical 12 volt engine hatch lifts cockpit for full access Electric bilge heater mounted on starboard side of the engine room
- Broker's Remarks
- A beautiful low hours 290 Sundancer that has been used mostly as a day cruising boat. Minimal use in the cabin and it shows! Still smells like a new boat. Well cared for and lift kept. The one to see!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.