- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is a custom cold molded Jarrett Bay built with CAT 3208TA's @ 425 BHP. The boat showcases two staterooms and a single head, with a queen in the bow and over/under berths in the side stateroom.
The salon and galley are all located on the upper level, with the salon to the starboard side, with a full l-shaped lounge which surrounds a teak hi-lo table and the galley extending down the entire port side. Underneath the bound carpet (new in 2012), is a teak and holly floor with centerline access to the engine room.
- The 43 features two staterooms, and a single head. Full queen berth in the bow stateroom and over/under berths in the second stateroom. The salon and galley are both in the salon. Salon Pecan interior Fixed wood framed in glass salon windows Teak and Holy floor with bound carpet laid on top (carpet new in 2012) L-shaped sofa with cover and storage underneath Hi Lo Teak Table Lighting (two) Teak interior door to salon, hinged Galley Upright Whirlpool Refrigerator/Freezer Cabinetry down the starboard side of salon with storage Galley sink and faucet, with white formica countertops Two-burner cooktop with cutting board cover Microwave Galanz Electrical outlet Forward Master Stateroom Queen berth with mattress and storage underneath Ventilation hatch overhead, 20" x 20" Pecan hull side plywood Port, hanging locker Starboard, linen locker Vinyl headliner, wallcoverin on walls and bulkheads Pecan door to Master Teak and holly sole Two bunk lights Access to anchor locker Head Pecan entry door Cabinet with storage Sink with faucet cabinet, outboard Overhead hatch Shower Wallcovering Teak and holly sole Raritan Toilet Mid Cabin Teak sliding door Upper/lower berths with storage under the lower berth Cabinet with shelves, no door Wallcovering with teak trim Headliner is painted plywood Hatch Companionway Teak steps Teak and holly floor Drawers Pecan doors to head, bow and midship stateroom
- The hull is constructed with Juniper blank on frame with FRP and Epoxy resin, painted with a white urethane with dark black boot top accent stripe. Framing Construction: - Side Frames 1 3/4: x 4 1/2" - Bottom Frames 1/34" x 4 1/2" - Planking 15/16" - Longitudinal Engine Stringers - 6" x 6" laminated wood - Chain locker - located forward of the V-Berth - Windlass Lewmar - West Marine Traid Anchor, 43 lbs - chocks and cleats - two 12" bow; two 12" stern with stern corner hawse pipes, two 10" port and starboard, aft and forward midships; 9" bit for anchoring - Exterior hatches, one center, forward bow 20"x20"; two 10"x 10" -Toe rail - painted teak molded to the deck
- Teak back with white base, Pompanette helm and companion chair Pensunilla style helm console, starboard side with pop up electonics console L-shaped bench with storage, forward of helm with teak trim Bench seat with storage and cushions three sided enclosure Hardtop aluminum frame Helm teak pod console with beveled glass and single lever controls Handrail forward of pod console Stereo speakers Storage forward, brow Aluminum safety rail aft, with 6 rod holders Ladder to cockpit Hinged Hatch to cockpit with ladder
- Cockpit size measures 12' beam and is 8'6" in length, with teak covering boards White Pompanette fighting Chair with cover Port side tackle locker Centerline teak step with storage Starboard bait center with sink and storage Transom Fishing Box Teak Covering Boards Ladder to bridge Teak salon door to interior Lighting in bridge overhang Lee tripple spreader Outriggers Six gunwale mounted rod holders Four rod holders mounted inside of gunnels 50 AMP shore connection Salt and freshwater washdown Pioneer speakers, overhang
- Lunaire A/C system Cruisair A/C located at the helm console, 16,000 BTU
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 425 HP Engines – port 852 and stbd 951 Engine block heaters Glenndinning Twin Synchronization Twin Disc MG 502 Fuel filter, primary Racor 1000 MA; secondary CAT 1R 0750 Northern Lights Diesel 8 KW generator - 4200 hours Batteries 50 AMP shore power cord Pro Mariner Battery Charger Propellers 3 blade, Nibral 24"x20" Bilge Pumps - Rule Bronze Rudder Trim Tabs Boat Leveler stainless steel with single with rams Hydraulic Steering Shur Flo Blaster Freshwater pump and saltwater pump
- Updated in 2010 VHF Horizon Intrepid VHF Icom M304 Raymarine Smartpilot Autopilot Depth Sounder, DSM 300 digital Compass, Ritchie Raymarine -- C series Radar - Raymarine Water Temperature - Si Tex
- Boat was purchased in March 2012 and had the following work completed. New High water alarm system, bridge Steering rebuilt new Fuel System, port motor After coolers and injectors cleaned new Water pump on starboard motor and generator Port motor, new manifold Serviced A/C System New A/C salon unit Farrow Blasted hull bottom and removed all thru hulls and rebedded them New Barrier coat and bottom paint 2012 Prop speed on wheels and shaft C30 Temperature added Runing lights replaced Updated the wiring for the electronics (not the electronics themselves) Bridge rewiredCovering boards sanded with new rod holders New water pump and hoses New carpet, salon 2012 New Mattresses 2012
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information call Jan Boone (252) 241-7566