- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
“CACHALOT” is a beautiful example of Pursuit’s flagship OS 375. This Pursuit has all of the right options for cruising, fishing and enjoying our beautiful waters. She is large enough for extended cruising to the Florida Keys and Dry Tortugas as well as the Bahamas, yet small enough to take out for an impromptu sunset cruise.
“CACHALOT” is a one owner vessel kept on a lift under roof and out of the sun behind the owner’s home in Naples. The white hull is practical and easy to keep looking beautiful. The triple Yamaha 350s comfortably and efficiently cruise at 34 MPH while giving you the ability to reach 55 MPH if the need arises. She is rigged for the serious fisherperson, yet features such as fold down seating, built in grill and refrigerated boxes in the cockpit make her the perfect platform for cruising and entertaining. The diesel generator allows this vessel to be self contained either while out fishing or at anchor for the evening. Both the cabin and helm areas are fully air-conditioned/heated for when the temperatures are not ideal. Both areas can be opened up by removing the canvas, opening the windshield, hatches and portlights for times when temperatures are comfortable
EXTENDED ENGINE WARRANTIES: TILL FEBRUARY 2014
- Comfort & Interior
- Sleeping Accommodations: 5 Solid Teak and Maple floor Fiberglass interior headliner Convertible master berth w/ drawers & storage beneath Fwd port-side hanging locker, cedar lined Two (2) adj. 12-volt reading lights w/ switch in V-berth Dinette base accent lighting & V-berth step lighting Clarion AM/FM/CD player w/ JL audio speakers (6), subwoofer and JL audio amplifier 110V outlet, GFI protected Dinette Storage cabinet w/sliding doors Mid-berth w/ two (2) adj. 12-volt reading lights Mid-berth settee 19” flat screen TV (12-volt) w/DVD player and 15” flat screen TV in V-berth TV antenna TV inlet and cabin outlets 11-gallon 220v S.S. water heater
- Complete Corian galley top with storage cabinets overhead and drawers under sink area Polished stainless sink w/ pressurized hot/cold mixing valve faucet Covered trash storage bin w/ removable container Kenyon 2-burner glass cooktop 110-volt Microwave 7.5 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer drawers Galley storage cabinets Storage cabinet for plates, cups and utensils Teak table with inlay and adjustable aluminum pedestal; dinette seating area (currently mounted at helm lounge)
- Vacu-Flush head w/ 8 gal. holding tank Fiberglass head/shower w/ sump pump and molded-in fiberglass shower seat Bi-fold acrylic shower door Designer sink w/ pressurized hot/cold faucet Corian vanity top with vanity mirror and storage underneath Towel Ring Framed head door w/ full length mirror 110V outlet, GFI protected
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- Infused fiberglass windshield with tempered safety glass and forward electrically actuated ventilating center window Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards Self-draining cockpit with scupper drains One-piece welded, 316L stainless steel bow rail High density PVC rub rail w/ S.S. insert Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid w/ bilge water mgmt Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with 316L S.S. bow roller and 10” mooring cleat, skid plate & chain binder Anchor windlass w/ switch at helm and remote switch at anchor locker w/ overboard drain and fresh water washdown Two (2) 17”x17” fwd hatches with adjuster and framed slide screens Acrylic transom door w/316L S.S. hardware Six (6) 316L stainless steel 10” mooring cleats Full cockpit breathable coaming bolsters w/ dry-fast foam Four (4) opening stainless steel/acrylic portlights with screens Port, center and starboard pantographic windshield wipers w/ fresh water washer system Helm seat with armrests and flip-up bolster Custom molded cockpit entertainment center w/ fiberglass sink, folding hot & cold water faucet, and Corian cutting board w/ storage below 220-volt cockpit grill w/ fiberglass cover Stbd side 64 quart refrigerator/freezer w/ digitally controlled thermostat and overboard drain Portside bridge-deck “L” shaped lounge w/ padded backrest Tackle/storage cabinet in aft side of L-shaped lounge Acrylic sliding companionway door w/ lock/keeper, sliding screen Interior and exterior hardtop overhead handrails Hard Top with spreader lights, six (6) LED courtesy lights, six (6) frame mounted rod holders, four (4) recessed speakers, two (2) acrylic hatches & canvas storage pouches for PFDs Forward facing aft fold-down seat Drink holders (7) Port and stbd 18” S.S. transom grab rails Poly footrest w/ nonskid pattern Dockside fresh water inlet Cockpit freshwater shower (hot & cold) 220-volt cockpit A/C w/ reverse-cycle heat 16,000 BTU Hard Top enclosures (Black Sunbrella & Isinglass)
- Two (2) Raymarine E120 12’ Color Screens (GPS, Plotter, Fish Finder) Raymarine HD Digital 4kw Open Array Radar Raymarine Auto Pilot (ST70) Raymarine 240 VHF Radio/Telephone handset w/ remote speaker & volume control
- Transom rod holders (6) Outriggers Rupp 23’ (single spreader) Four (4) S.S. rod holders in gunwale 300-quart insulated fiberglass refrigerator/freezer transom fishbox w/ digitally controlled thermostat and overboard drain Lighted Oceana blue 50-gallon re-circulating livewell w/ bottom drain plug Two (2) in-deck, insulated fish boxes, port & stbd 68 gal. each with pump and overboard discharge Aluminum reinforcement plates and wiring for downrigger installation; aft gunwale, port & starboard Raw water washdown Three (3) cabin rod holders Six (6) enclosed lockable gunwale storage Reinforcement for fighting chair (cockpit deck)
- Instrumentation & Safety Equipment
- Independent windshield / wiper washer controls Yamaha fuel management system Boarding ladder, 316L S.S. telescoping w/ fiberglass hatch 50-amp 240-volt / 60 Hz dockside power w/ 25’ cord and adapter One (1) 20 amp battery charger for engine starting batteries One (1) 40 amp battery charger for house, electronics and bow thruster batteries Seven (7) batteries w/ trays and switches 5.4 hp Bow Thruster 220-volt A.C w/ reverse-cycle heat 16,000 BTU (Cabin) Panda low RPM 8.0 KW diesel generator Teleflex power assisted dual cylinder hydraulic steering w/ tilt sport helm; 16” Edson comfort grip S.S. steering wheel Deluxe Ritchie Compass Pursuit custom master 12-volt & 110-volt interior MDP switch panel One (1) 12 KVA Isolation Transformer Four (4) 12V receptacle; 2 helm, 2 cabin Three (3) fire extinguishers Seven (7) LED cockpit courtesy lights Twin trumpet-style horns, fwd facing Three (3) bilge pumps; 2 – 1500 GPH, 1 – 1100 GPH forward Recessed Lenco electronic trim tabs w/ indicator Certification/standard compliance: ABYC, USCG, CE, Transport Canada
- Owners Personal Gear Includes: tools, clothing, fishing tackle, personal glassware and utensils and non vessel related equipment. Please ask for details upon viewing the vessel.
- Broker's Comments
- Many buyers dream of purchasing a very lightly used vessel just a few years old but in new condition for a fraction of the original MSRP. While many vessels claim to have light use and low hours, upon viewing they tend to disappoint in one or several areas. “CACHALOT” is truly a low hour, lightly used vessel in excellent condition, both mechanically and cosmetically. In my opinion (19 years of Pursuit/Tiara sales experience), this is the nicest and cleanest 2009 Pursuit OS 375 available on the market. We have set an aggressive price for a timely sale. She will not last long. Call today for an appointment. Once in a lifetime deal! Don’t miss out!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.