- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
I sold this boat for the 1st owner to the second in 1999 and then to the third in 2010. It has Never Looked Better nor Run Better. The BOODAH is essentially a simple boat that offers what seems an oversized Bridge Deck and Cockpit with very Adequate Accommodations for 2 and overnight fishing accommodations 5-7 crew. The BOODAH is of cold molded construction; the boat remains tight, no open joints in the joinery, doors and drawers work like new and judging from the ECMs The BOODAH has had a very easy life. In 2010-2012 the BOODAH underwent a transformation that included New Exterior Paint, Extensive periodic and preventative maintenance, freshening of the interior décor, the bridge deck seating made more comfortable, and much more. This is an excellent sea boat that offers a reasonable turn of speed and impressive economy. In my opinion the BOODAH is a Bargain in today’s market place.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- BOODAH has a simple and comfortable arrangement. Forward is the stateroom with raised centerline queen bed with drawers in the foot of the bed, p & s sheer lockers, a hanging locker and another “cubby hole” w/a tambour door that previously housed a small TV. Just aft on the right side is a head compartment with stall shower, vanity, sink, and mirrored medicine cabinet and fresh water flushed household sized toilet. Aft to the main cabin with “L” shaped sofa and galley. Exit aft up the steps to the bridge deck and cockpit. The vessel has a simple décor featuring; painted trim, vinyl wall coverings, vinyl settee cushions, new in 2011 Amtico flooring and teak steps new in 2011, exiting to the bridge deck. The interior is clean, bright and very usable.
- Galley is located conveniently down at the foot of the companionway from the bridge deck. Corian Counter Tops & Sink Gaggenau 2-Burner Stove New In 2011 Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection Oven Hot & Cold Water System; New 2012 Pump & Pressure Accumulator Built In Trash Container Under & Over Counter Cabinets Stack Of Drawers Pull Out Pantry
- 1-Foredeck Hatch W/Cover Electric Horns Fore & Aft Spreader Lights Cable TV & Telephone Dockside Connection 1-Anchor & Rode Crew Saver Solas Life Raft 1996, Manufactured 2000, Most Recent Certification Expired 4/2011 Fresh & Saltwater Wash Down Stidd Helm Chair Companion Chair
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- Tower, Brushed Finished Tube, In Very Nice Condition, Original Tower Hardtop 6-Rod Holders On Tower Legs Rupp Outriggers 2x, Deck Release Transom Door Teak Covering Boards Boarding Ladder 2-Gaff Tubes P&S Tackle Drawers& Storage Bait Prep Starboard w/Hot & Cold Water Large Fishbox: 5’x2’x2’ with Macerator 6-Rod Holders Gunnel
- Electronics and Helm
- Bridge Deck Ritchie Compass Icom IC-M127 VHF Simrad Robertson Ap-11 Autopilot Lowrance Digital DF Furuno FCV 582 Fish Finder Northstar 6100i GPS/Plotter Furuno 1941 Radar 64mi Dytek Surface Water Temperature Gauge Tower Northstar 6100i GPS/Plotter in Navpod Icom VHF Radio
- 12/24vdc & 120/240vac Systems 1-240vac Shore Power Connection Shore Power Cord 12vdc 50 Amp- 24vdc 30amp, Battery Chargers; Pro Mariner 4-8d Battery; 2-Engine Starting, 2-House; All New Northern Lights 6kw Generator W/860 Original Hrs. At The Time Of Listing, Separate Generator Starting Battery
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine room is accessed easily via a hatch at the aft end of the bridge deck very good access and space outboard; there are easily lifted hatches above each engine on the bridge deck allowing excellent access for ease of cleaning and maintenance. Twin caterpillar 3176 engines with approx. 2400 original hours at the time of listing; engines have been fully updated as per caterpillar requirements; the engines have been trouble free. 2-Station Mathers Electronic Controls-Including Trolling Valves 2-Station Hynautic Hydraulic Steering, Custom Wheels Racor Main Engine Fuel Filters W/Gauges; Separate Generator Fuel Filter Pyrometers Block Heaters Twin Disc Transmissions; 1.45:1 Ratio Dripless Shaft Logs Dripless Rudder Posts Logs Adequate Engine Room Lighting Marine Head Household Sized; Electric, Holding Tank, Fresh Water Flush 6 USG S/S Water Heater Fire Suppression System 4-Rule Electric Bilge Pumps W/Float Switches; Sea Chest Supplies Engine Cooling & AC Units High Water Alarms 3-16,000 BTU AC Systems; 1 Interior, 2-Bridge Deck; Each With Separate Pump Spare Props
- Brokers Comments
- The day that I photographed the Boodah, the boat’s performance was as follows: 1500rpm On Plane 22kts 28gal Total 1750rpm 27kts 35 Gal 1900rpm 29.5kts 44 Gal 2300rmp 32.5kt THE BOODAH IS CLEAN, FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND READY FOR THE NEXT HAPPY OWNER.
- The following is a listing of significant additions and improvements accomplished during 2011-2012: Hull Repainted With Ice Blue Awlgrip Deck Repainted With Matterhorn White Bottom Stripped Coated With 2 Applications of Interprotect, Repainted With CSC Blue
- New Ball Valves On Sea Chest Intakes After Coolers Serviced Gear Coolers Serviced Heat Exchangers Serviced Turbo Water Hoses Replaced Stbd. Turbo New Stbd. Engine Injectors Tested, 1 Replaced With New Pt. Turbo Blue Printed Engine Valves Adjusted Engines Tuned New Raw Water Pump Impellers Most Clamps New New Air Seps Pt. Engine Exhaust Riser New Generator Exhaust Elbow Generator New Raw Water Pump New Block Heaters New Cutlass Bearings Prop Scan Engine Mounts Serviced Struts Dropped And Aligned With Engines 4-New 8D Engine Starting & House Battery, New Generator Starting Battery Raw Water Hoses & Any Other Hose That Was Needed New AC Strainers, 1 For Each Pump And Unit 2-New Bilge Pumps And Float Switches New Shower Sump
- 2-New 16,000 BTU A/C Units For Bridge Deck (Not Previously Air Conditioned) & Associated Installation Cockpit Fly Textilene Bridge Deck Shades New 4-Sided Bridge Deck Enclosure, Windshield Similar To EZ2CY Bridge Deck Seating Widen And New Sculptured Cushions New Cushions Under Windshield w/Drink Holders New Companion Chair Cushions Transom Clear Coated 2-New Antennas On Tower New Red-White-Blue Light At Helm Blue Bridge Deck Courtesy Lights White Cockpit Courtesy Lights New Fish Box Macerator
- Amtico Flooring New Raritan Household Size Electric Toilet – Freshwater Flush Fusion IP600GS Sirius Radio 2-New Flat Screen TV New Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer New Teak Steps On Cabin/Bridge Deck Steps
- New 110 Gallon Fresh Water Tank New Domestic Water Pump & Accumulator Tank 2-New Top Sections For Outriggers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.