- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"Bone Crusher" is a beautiful 1988 Cheoy Lee Sportfish in immaculate condition. This is truly an onwer's pride and joy. No money was spared with the maintenance and re-fit. Engine hours since major overhaul is less than 30 and per owner no aftermarket parts were used. Everything is done professionally and she is truly a turnkey boat ready for the new owner.
- "Bone Crusher" is a beautiful 1988 Cheoy Lee Sportfish in immaculate condition. This is truly an onwer's pride and joy. No money was spared with the maintenance and re-fit. Engine hours since major overhaul is less than 30 and per owner no aftermarket parts were used. Everything is done professionally and she is truly a turnkey boat ready for the new owner.
- Entering the salon from the cockpit is an impressive and spacious area with attention to detail. Hand crafted teak and quartered heavy figure Anegre paneling throughout the galley and salon gives the feeling of warmth and relaxation. The broad beam provides enough space for lounging in a very large double sofa living arrangement that also allows for TV viewing on both flatscreens. Along the starboard side there is a cabinet for electronics and spare freezer. The forward area of the salon has full width mirrored cabinets. Hunter Douglas blinds and indirect 24 volt and indirect and direct 110 volt lighting (Daniel Smith) scattered throughout the entire boat. Extended high-low table Padded carpet & new Amtico teak & holly accent flooring Concealed fishing rod storage for up to 18 rods & fishing gear DSC security system with alarm 110V charging station with 7 charging outlets Two large curved Argentinean leather sofas Signaling Oga horn back & forth to bridge VHF radio & intercom to FB Full length overhead stainless steel grab rail Multiple smoke, fire :& CO monitors Built in dehumidifier systerm with overboard drainage Electronics: Sony 23" LCD flatscreen Yamaha RX-V730 stereo receiver runs staterooms and salon stereo Blu-ray HD stereo sound with power sub-woofer I-pod connector and charger Marine Air Passport 11 AC controller Samsung 23" LED flatscreen (with HDMI cable) Yamaha RX 497 stereo receiver runs FB and cockpit stereo Large Blu-ray DVD player to both TV's Cerwin-vega large output stereo speakers
- The spacious chef's dream double sink, double galley, has Corian counter tops with storage compartments under which provide ample storage plus there is overhead storage spread throughout the galley including separate liquor locker. The newly installed Amtico Teak and Holly floor finish this beautiful space. Faberware staineless steel commercial convection oven Summit accessory freezer GE Monogram built in dishwasher 2 large Delta Mixer faucets Amana 4 burner glass cook top with custom vent Built in Polk audio powered subwoofer Digital to analog converter box to Omni-directional Shakespeare marine TV/FM antenna GE Profile microwave 19 ft. Kitchen iad stainless refrigerator with pull out freezer below Space saver coffee maker Large brass huygrometer Ships bell DSC security controller Camera for bridge monitor Built in dehumidifier with overboard drain Extended AM antennas
- Master Stateroom
- The Master stateroom contains two hanging closets with an automatic light on when the closet door is opend. There is a massive hanging closet and storage cabinet to port plus the hanging closet to starboard. The master stateroom has a well lighted and mirrored sit down cosmetic station with storage below and a concealed flat screen TV above. There are stereo speakers, smoke and CO sensors here and in the hallway. This area has the most beautiful accent indirect lighting in the yacht. The bed is a large centerline queen with easy access. The master head is spacious with vacu-flush head, Corian countertops plus special 12V and110V lighting and a large stand up shower.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP guest stateroom to starboard has beautiful 12V indirect accent lighting, plus the overhead Daniel Smith 110V fixtures. Includes twin oversized bunks, 2 hanging closets, night stand and under bed storage plus (2) portholes with screens for ventilation and viewing.
- Guest Stateroom
- The port guest stateroom has twin oversized bunks with hanging locker, plus the very desirable but rare (2) port holes with screens for ventilation and viewing.
- Guest Head
- The guest head has a large corian sink, vacu-flush toilet, special 12V and 110V lighting and full sized standup shower. This bath has direct acccess from either the hallway or the guest stateroom. The head also has an Oceanair sky screen with Bomar hatch.
- There is direct engine room access from the cockpit by lifting the salon hydraulically assisted molded stairway. These steps lead to a large, sealed "captain nemo" door protecting the engine room from flooding from the cockpit. The spacious cockpit is 138 sq. ft. Aft salt and fresh water concealed washdowns Custom Daniel Smith Halogen cockpit and overhead cockpit lighting Large fish door Release Marine fighting chair (large) Two release Marine boarding step boxes Ample cockpit storage cabinets for fishing or any other gear (8) rod holders in covering boards, 5 transport rod hold plus 8 rod holders in fighting chair Compressed air outlet Extra long 80 ft. 50 Amp cable master housing under molded cockpit cabinets 12 volt electric reel plugs (2) Rupp double spreader fishing outriggers Bait well (built into cabinet) Bait preparation station with molded Corian sink and fresh and salt water faucets Two stern stainless fearleads for docking line management and easy docking Canvas console covers for electronics & helm chairs
- Flybridge & Helm Station
- The flybridge is easily accessed from the cockpit by a wide ladder. The helm station provides ample room for the full range of modern electronic equipment (2 fiberglass electronic consoles) without intruding on the engine instrumentation. There are no overhead consoles or instruments. This provides the modern "don't look up" console design. Visibility forward, port , starboard and all edges of the boat is excellent. With the powerful bow thruster (rare on sportfishing boats) docking is a snap. The 3/4 circle seating around the snack table allows comfortable seating for 10 plus there are the captain's and navigator Murray helm chairs. There is storage under the seating plus a separate storage cabinet. Robertson Autopilot AP 22 with electronic heading compass Backup KVH Autocom 100 electronic heading compass with digital display Danforth Hi Speed 6" Constellation Compass mounted on center line Danforth Hi Speed 4 1/2" Constellation Compass mounted center line helm Icom-M502 radio Icom-M504 radio 2 externally powered 10 watt amplified speakers for VHF radios Furuno RD-30 depth finder Furuno Color LCD FCV 580 sounder Flybridge PA speaker hailer Voyager 7" panel color monitor for cameras in salon cockpit & engine room The flybridge enclosure is a three sided Acrylic semi rigid bonded window system from Rainier windows Custom hard top has tow glass Taylor made hatches for easy top side access 2 real colors Teaser reels The hardtop contains 9 LED (seven color) lights plus one LED red navigational light. These are Daniel Smith lights giving incredible night ambiance with the color changes Rudder angle indicator Simrad NSE 12 inch multi-function display with GPS Navionics card and Simrad BSM 1 broadband sounder module and Airmar B260 transducer (also controls Simrad 6KW 4 ft. open array radar). Second backup Simrad NSE 12 inch multi-function display also contains full charting with its separate GPS Navionics card and GPS antenna. This unit controls the back up Simrad Broadband radar (BR-24) Buell tone blended air horns (4) with engine room 24v PC compressor. Glendening syncronizers Bennett trim tabs Flow scan monitors for each main engine Built in Mermaid flybridge icemaker with separate filtration system Large retractable cockpit sunshade. When retracted allows a full view for fishing and docking Bow thruster control switch Ray-line spotlight with remote controller Engine shutoffs for both generators ans both main engines Paralleling battery switching for engine starts
- Engine Room & Mechanical Equipment
- The spacious engine room is accessed from the cockpit and accommodates 2 main engines and 2 Westerbeke generators. Major overhaul was performed less that 30 hours ago. The list of components is impressive including the Odyssey batteries and Delta T engine room fans. 3 MarineAir air conditioning compressors Sep 500 fuel filter with alge-X on reverso 110V oil gear pump for fuel polishing. (210 gallons per hour) Pressurized fresh water accumulator tank Prop removal puller Extensive tool storage Engine priming fuel pump 3 algae X magnetic fuel conditioners Major collection of spare parts and 2 spare props 110V and 24V engine room lighting Ample room for storing cruising gear, spare parts and tools 2 Poly propylene Black water tanks (80 gallons total) with overboard and dock pump out Main engine pre-lubers (2-24V engine gear pumps also used for oil change system) Engine heaters Custom shut off valves for ease of AC filter cleaning system 4 Odyssey maintenance free batteries for main engines and boat 24V systems 2 Fullriver DC85-12V maintenance free batteries PSS shafts seals Hydraulic (Hynautic) engine controls and power steering Fuel whistles on all 4 fuel tanks 7 bilge pumps throughout the boat (12V and 24 V) Spare 50 amp power chord Port engine "crash" raw water pump from each compartment (4) 4 Delta T engine room fans Automatic engine room fire extinguisher system and hand held extinguishers throughout the boat Custom aluminum engine room flooring and ceiling insulation International Marine exhaust system muffles both the underwater and side relief exhaust with temperature sensors alarms for both main engines Charles 40 Amp 24V charger set for new maintenance free batteries Universal 11 NewMar 40 Amp 12V charger set for new maintenance free batteries A.O. Smith energy saver 19 gallon water heater
- Deck Equipment
- Two anchor lines in bow anchor locker with appropriate chain Spare Danforth anchor under cockpit Bow pulpit with Galley maid windless Three location shore connect (port, stbd. cockpit Bow fresh water supply for anchor wash Molded Guard with stainless rub rail Custom molded fiberglass splash rails installed on hull Side decks and bow has stainless hand rails from cockpit to bow The bow has tow large built in storage lockers One master stateroom escape skylight is positioned forward of any tie down apparatus (foolproof fire escape) UMT 1500 lb 110V davit lift with powered rotational control Dinghy chocks and tie down hardware
- Cruising Equipment
- Life jackets Life raft (needs new certification) Dock lines Fenders & fender lines Flare kit Spare 50 Amp power cord Extensive Marine art throughout the yacht
- If you are a buyer that does not want to buy a project but rather wants to enjoy boating from the day you purchase it, this is your boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.