- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Comfortable 40' fishing machine, the cockpit of Cabo 40' is spacious & equipped with all things necessary to fish anywhere. She is finely engineered for comfort and fishability.
The cockpit bait prep area includes a bait freezer, rigging center, a sink, and a three-drawer locker. Two large in-deck fish boxes with macerators and pump-outs run fore and aft flanking the Bluewater fighting chair with 4-rod rocket launcher. Engine room access is adjacent to the bait prep center and is located centerline in the cockpit. The in-transom live well with window, the transom door with lift gate, and padded coaming boards are just a few of the added features that make this vessel a pleasure to fish.
The interior is just as finely engineered for comfort.
The interior utilizes molded components for floors, staterooms, and heads. The step-down galley features Corion countertops, a recessed 2-burner cooktop, microwave, sink, and side-by-side refrigerator/freezer. Under the galley sole is a cavernous storage area.
The starboard guest Stateroom has a double berth with a slide-out berth overtop, both run athwartship.
The master stateroom features a double island berth with storage underneath, a hanging locker, 2 rod lockers with horizontal rod racks, a 15" flat screen television, and has access to the starboard head.
A beam of 15'9" gives this vessel spacious accommodations and a stable ride. Everywhere you look, above or below deck, you see detail, thought, and flawless execution.
- Entertainment center Flat screen television Stereo system Bose speakers Central vacuum DVD/CD player Carpeting Icemaker Coffee table Air conditioner Telephone L-shaped settee with rod storage underneath Custom blinds
- Corian countertops Microwave convection oven Two-burner ceramic stove Corian sink Undercounter refrigeration Instant hot water heater Garbage disposal Teak & holly sole Cabinets and storage drawers with large storage area in sole
- Master Stateroom
- Double island berth with storage underneath 15" flat screen television Hanging locker Two rod lockers with horizontal rod racks Access to starboard head
- Master Head
- Molded flooring Vacuflush freshwater head Shower Sink
- Guest Stateroom
- Double berth under with single, slide-out berth over Berths run athwartship Hanging locker Carpeted sole
- Bait freezer Rigging center Sink 3-drawer locker 2 large fish boxes with macerator pumps Engine room access, centerline Tansom livewell with window Padded coaming boards Transom door with lift gate Bluewater fighting chair with 4-rod rocket launcher Insulated drink box 5 rod holders
- Fishing Equipment
- Tackle center & rigging station Rupp outriggers & center rigger Bait freezer Two large fish boxes with macerator pumps Transom livewell wtih window 5 rod holders in cockpit Bluewater fighting chair with 4-rod rocket launcher 6-rod launcher on flybridge rail
- 3-sided enclosure Hydraulic wheel steering Drink box Storage lockers 6-rod rocket launcher on aft rail Pipewelders fiberglass hardtop Red & white recessed overhead lighting Bluewater teak helm chairs Quartz lights Storage & access under console (2) Bench seats with storage below (2) Storage lockers Engine gauge boxes Bose stereo speakers Single lever electronics controls
- Navnet Furuno Radar, 64-mile FCV1100 Furuno depth sounder with 50 & 200kW transducer NavNet Chart Plotter Icom 602 VHF radio NavNet GPS plotter Northstar 600i GPS plotter Simrad autopilot AP26 Compass
- Deck Equipment
- Bow pulpit Navigation lights Freshwater & saltwater washdown Hot/cold cockpit shower Rub rail Anchor Armstrong dive ladder Bow rail Handrails Windlass Glendenning cablemaster
- Engine Room
- Oil transfer system Bilge pumps High water alarm (2) fresh water pumps 12V DC & 110V AC Fire alarm Engine temperature alarm Engine mounts Bilge blowers Fire control system Engine room sound insulation Fresh water cooling system Fuel shut-off valve Raw water sea strainers Electronic engine synchronizer
- Electrical System
- Dockside electric cable Automatic battery charger Electrical bonding system 12.6 Westerbeke generator 110V AC electrical system Battery condition gauge 12V DC electrical system Battery parallel switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Gary Hirshberg at Galati Yacht Sales, P.O. Box 862; 900 South Bay Blvd., Anna Maria, FL 34216 at Direct Sales: 941-757-1365, Cell: 941-920-7130, or email: email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here