- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 saltwater series II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
2002 SeaSwirl 23 Walkaround, powered with a Yamaha 250HP SaltWater Series II and only 255 Hours. (One Owner) Fiberglass Hardtop with E Box, 5 Rocket Launchers, and Complete custom cover. Electronics include a Garmin GPS Map/DF/Sounder, VHF Ship to Shore Marine Radio, and a nice AM/FM/CD Stereo with Speakers. If you like fishing you're ready with Big Livewell and two Large Fish/Storage Boxes. You've got Fresh and Raw Water Washdowns, Trim Tabs, and Wide Non-Skid Gunnels to walk around the inviting Cabin that sleeps two adults comfortably and is equipped with a Sink, Stove and Marine Head. She's priced to sell so Call Today!!! Trailer is included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Seaswirl 2300 Walkaround O-B has a double-sealed structural hull and deck joint complete with a ten-year transferable hull warranty. The boat features a fiber core stringer system, hand-laid fiberglass construction, and an isophthalic gel coat 18 - 22 mils thick. Other features include marine grade 32-ounce vinyl upholstery, stainless steel through-bolted cleats, a sunbrella bimini top, textured fiberglass on the deck and the cockpit floor, and a walk-through transom door.
- Call Paul Grieco 954-806-0058 Espanol 954 -559-9180
- Equipment List
- Seaswirl 2300 Walkaround O-B (1999) Specifications -Standard Equipment - 10 year transferable hull warranty - Adjustable swivel bucket driver - passenger seats - Aerated live - bait well with high speed pickup - Anchor line locker - Bow pulpit with anchor roller - Cabin port lights - Cabin storage - Compass - Deck wash down system - Double sealed structural hull and deck joint - Drink cup holders - Dual Battery Switch - Fiber core stringer system - Fish locker with drain - Flush mount stainless rod holders - Foam core in hull bottom - Forward deck seating cushion - Full instrumentation - Full swim platform with boarding ladder - Galley (sink & stove) - Hand-laid fiberglass construction - Hydraulic Steering - Hydraulic trim tabs - Ignition safety system with lanyard - In floor storage locker - Interior lighting - Isophthalic gel coat (18-22 mil thick) - Locking cabin door - Manual - auto bilge pump - Marine grade 32 oz. vinyl upholstery - Meets or exceeds US Coast Guard standards - NMMA Certification - Navigation lights - Opening cabin ventilation hatch - Portable toilet with deck pump out fitting - Recessed rod racks - Remote Oil Fill - Removable coaming pads - Safety glass windshield - Self bailing decks - Stainless Steel Steering Wheel - Stainless steel through-bolted bow rails - Stainless steel through-bolted cleats - Sunbrella bimini top with boot - Textured fiberglass cockpit - deck - V Trac hull design - Walk through transom door