- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "MAXUM" WITH A CUSTOM BRIDGE HARDTOP AND ENCLOSURE!!!!
SHE IS THE VERY AFFORDABLE AND ROOMY "4100 SCA" BUILT BY MAXUM MARINE.
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 330 CUMMINS FRESH WATER COOLED DIESEL INBOARDS WITH ONLY 500 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, BRIDGE HARDTOP WITH STRATAGLASS ENCLOSURE, AFT HARDTOP WITH ENCLOSURE, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, ICE MAKER, SWIM PLATFORM, AFT DECK SHOWER, PROP CUTTERS AND A LOT OF NEW EQUIPMENT.
Curvaceous and spacious interior is what this yacht is all about and it offers great appeal to many buyers.
She rides on a modified V hull with a wide beam and shallow keel for directional stability.
The two stateroom layout is arranged with the galley down and a mid level dinette forward of the salon.
Walkaround queen berths are found in both staterooms and the forward head has a circular shower stall while the head and shower units in the aft stateroom are separate.
On deck, molded steps lead from the aft deck down to the swim platform and the flybridge has guest seating forward of the helm along with a wet bar and triple helm seat.
Additional features include wide sidedecks, light colored wood interior and an aft deck hardtop with wing doors.
Her flybridge has a custom hardtop with custom enclosure which you will not find on another 4100 SCA.
She is a winner and available for your immediate inspection.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 4100 SCA is a yacht with sweeping curves, a soaring presence, and plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining. A snap-in sunpad with headrests on the forward deck creates a sprawling sunlounge, and the hardtop covered aft deck offers space for entertaining in the breeze. A four-person bench seat treats guests to the captain's view protected by an aluminum framed venturi windscreen. Molded fiberglass stairs and stainless railing provide easy and safe access to the flybridge. The helm offers full instrumentation, a Danforth compass, top-mount dual engine controls, and an adjustable bench seat. The grand salon of the Maxum 4100 SCA is filled with rich appointments and practical amenities. The gourmet galley features double stainless steel sinks, a microwave - convection oven, and a built-in coffee maker. Queen-sized berths and complete heads with showers grace both the owner's stateroom and guest quarters. The aft cabin features a queen-size island berth, with two drawers, stowage under, and illuminated hanging lockers. The forward stateroom has overhead and reading lights, storage shelves, an illuminated locker, and an entertainment niche.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN THE AFT STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 ON THE SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY SPACIOUS SALON AREA WITH CUSTOM TABLES TWO FULL HEADS WITH SHOWERS CUSTOM BRIDGE HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE THAT IS ALSO CUSTOM AFT HARDTOP WITH ENCLOSURE INTEGRAL STEPS THROUGHOUT SWIM PLATFORM LARGE FLYBRIDGE WITH LOTS OF SEATING WING DOORS FOR EASY BOW ENTRANCE
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER, FULL SIZE MICROWAVE CONVECTION OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER BLENDER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS EXHAUST FANS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS HARDWOOD FLOORING RECESSED LIGHTING
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT FISHER PANDA GENERATOR, 8 KW WITH HUSH COVER, FRESH WATER COOLED WITH GASKET ENCLOSURE HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER SEARCH LIGHT BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AND INDICATORS AC DC CONVERTOR CABLEMASTER AFT DECK LIGHTING FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS THERMAL INSULATION FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FLYBRIDGE HARDTOP WITH CUSTOM CANVAS ENCLOSURE AFT HARDTOP WITH CUSTOM ENCLOSURE NEW STRATAGLASS AND DECENT CANVAS FORWARD SUNPAD FENDERS AFT DECK SHOWER MOLDED STEPS THROUGHOUT HATCH IN FLYBRIDGE HARDTOP FLYBRIDGE STORAGE BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS WING DOORS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKER SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER WALK THRU TRANSOM WET BAR WITH ICE MAKER ON AFT DECK
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES INNERSPRING MATTRESS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- TWO FULL HEADS WITH HOLDING TANKS AND LECTRASAN MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE LECTRASAN WASTE TREATMENT WITH NO PUMP OUTS MEDICINE CABINETS TWO FULL SHOWERS EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCFH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR'S HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES VCR UNIT DVD PLAYER CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM INTERNAL STRAINERS TELEVISIONS BRIDGE HARDTOP WITH STRATAGLASS ENCLOSURE AND EZ2CY FRONT PANEL AT HELM AFT HARDTOP WITH ISENGLASS ENCLOSURE NEW AIR UNIT IN THE AFT STATEROOM IN 2012 ELECTRA SAN IN FORWARD HEAD ONLY ORIGINAL OWNERS 50 AMP CABLE SERVICE CONTEMPORARY TRACK LIGHTING IN SALON AND UNDER STEPS NEW ICE MAKER IN 2009 ANCHOR WASH DOWN FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION IN SALON BLUE RAY DVD WITH CONNECTION FOR I/POD CABINET IN SALON CONVERTED TO LIQUOR CABINET TELEVISION IS AFT STATEROOM (12 VOLT AND 120 VOLT) VHF MARINE RADIO IN SALON WITH INTERCOM CD PLAYER IN AFT CABIN AND HELM AFT CABIN AND SALON HAS BUILT IN ELECTRIC HEATERS PROP CUTTERS BRAND NEW BATTERIES IN 2011 SERVICED BY MARINE ENGINES UNLIMITED AND ALL SERVICE RECORDS ARE AVAILABLE. THIS BOAT IS BEAUTIFUL, WELL MAINTAINED AND HER OWNERS ARE ORIGINAL OWNERS. THEY HAVE KEPT THIS BOAT IN PERFECT CONDITION AND IT SHOWS.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.