- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Horizon
- Engine Type
As an entertaining platform, the Maxum 3700SY has a lot to offer.The U-seating in the cockpit is hard to beat. Add her spacious swim platform and transom shower and we’re enjoying a day on the hook well into the night. There are two staterooms, forward is an island berth, the aft is tucked against the bulkheads, so there’s a little climbing over your partner to get into this one. There’s also an “L” shaped seat for giving you a spot to sit and relax, or up to the spacious U seating in the cockpit.
- Key Features
- Stern thruster Bow thruster Low Hours Fishing Station on Swim Platform Lowest price on the market
- Engines Engine Brand: 8.1 Horizon Mercury Engine Type: Inboard Year Built: 2004 Engine Hours: 400 Electronics Depthsounder Log-speedometer Wind speed and direction Navigation center Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radar Radar Detector DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers Inside Equipment Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Microwave oven Electric head Refrigerator Deep freezer Electrical Equipment Shore power inlet Generator Outside Equipment/Extras Cockpit table Ice Maker Cockpit Table Sink Covers Bimini Top
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 3700 SY offers an open interior layout that converts to two private cabins with a queen berth aft and forward door for privacy. The forward berth features overhead lighting, TV storage and speakers. Prepare meals in the fully equipped galley.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.