- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION 1/14/2013
BEAUTIFUL ONE-OWNER TRIPLE CABIN CATALINA 42 MK II
WITH CENTERLINE OWNERS BERTH VERSION
In excellent condition inside and out !!
Lots of options and upgrades including....
Bow Thruster, Generator and nice Electronics Package.
Fully CRUISE READY and in turnkey condition.
Must be seen to be appreciated.
- Accommodations Overview
- Beautiful customized cruising sailboat has desirable (3) Stateroom layout with Centerline Owners Cabin. Master Stateroom is forward with en-suite Head. There are (2) Guest Staterooms aft. Guest / Day Head is off the Salon area for convenience. The Salon/Dinette converts to queen berth for additional guests. Gourmet Galley is fully equipped. Teak interior throughout. Teak and holly sole throughout. Excellent light and ventilation provided by (8) opening portals and overhead hatches.
- Salon / Dinette
- The Salon/Dinette with Nav Station is to port. Large U-shaped blue UltraLeather seating with storage under. Blue UltraLeather settee with storage under and solid teak back with handrail. Adjustable teak table for dining or entertaining. Seating converts to queen berth. Upper storage cabinets. Wall-mounted lamp with shade. Fan. Opening portals. Nav Station Nav/chart table. ICOM IC M422 VHF Radio. Xantrex Link 1000 battery/inverter monitor. Digital air systems controls for both units. Generator controls. Twin A/C and D/C panels. Sharp 22” wall-mounted flat screen TV with cable and marine antenna. Jensen AM/FM stereo with single CD and (2) Bose speakers. DVD player for TV.
- Galley is down to starboard. 12v Adler Barbour top and front loading refrigeration. Seaward 3174 Princess (3) burner propane stove with cover and oven and (2) aluminum tanks. Sharp Carousel microwave oven. Solid surface countertop with teak trim. Double stainless steel sink. Hot and cold pressure water. Abundant upper storage space and lower drawers. Teak and holly sole.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward with private en-suite Head. Centerline queen berth. Drawer storage in berth pedestal. Blue UltraLeather port and starboard seating. Double cedar-lined closet. Forward bulkhead storage. (2) Reading lights. (2) Overhead hatches. (2) Port and (2) starboard portals. Fan. Privacy door. Master En-Suite Head Manual fresh water head. Fiberglass vanity with solid surface countertop, stainless steel sink and storage below. Faucet with convenience shower. Shower curtain. Double mirrored medicine cabinet. Privacy door.
- Port & Starboard Aft Guest Staterooms
- The Guest Staterooms are both aft and have identical amenities. Marine queen berth with custom 6” mattress. Blue upholstered headboard with shelf. Cedar-lined hanging closet. Blue UltraLeather seat. Reading lights. Portal. Fan (Starboard Cabin). Privacy door.
- Guest / Day Head
- The Guest/Day Head is to starboard. Manual fresh water head. Fiberglass vanity with integrated countertop and sink and storage drawer. Storage ledge. Faucet with convenience shower. Shower curtain. Double mirrored medicine cabinet. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 3010 Color GPS/Chart Plotter. Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed/Direction. Raymarine ST60 Depth/Speed. Raymarine ST6001 Smart Pilot Auto Pilot. Ritchie Compass. Side Power Bow Thruster Control. VHF Radio with Cockpit RAM.
- Fischer Panda 3.5kW Generator with sound shield – 129 hours – serviced 2012. (3) 4D Batteries – NEW 2011. Battery parallel switch. Xantrex Freedom Marine 20 Inverter/Charger. 12v D/C and 110v A/C Electrical Systems. A/C Panel for (2) 30amp service – parallel or generator. (2) 30amp Service hook-ups with cords. (3) 50 ft. 30amp Shore power cords. (3) 12v Hella fans.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Fiberglass Hard Top Dodger with Bimini extension. EZ2CY Window enclosure for Dodger. Companionway fiberglass doors with screen inserts. Helm Station with Edson pedestal steering with single lever shift/throttle and leatherwrap 40” wheel. Port and starboard Cockpit seating. (4) West Marine Cockpit cushions. (2) Jensen Cockpit speakers. (2) Stern rail cushions. Drop-leaf Cockpit pedestal table with cup inserts and center storage. Binnacle and table cover. Winch covers. Outboard motor rail mount. (2) Deep lazarettes. (2) Coaming hatches. All hatches resealed 2011. Maxwell electric windlass. Lewmar claw bow anchor with 5/16" galvanized hi-test chain with shackle. Bow pulpit and rails. Side stanchions with lifelines. Coast Guard approved Safety Package. Fiberglass deck. Hot and cold transom shower. Navigation lights. Spreader lights. Swim platform and boarding ladder. Fenders and lines. Wing keel. Bottom painted February 2012. Life jackets. Life sling.
- Sails and Rigging
- Cruise equipped. Catalina sails with 1159 sq. ft. total sail area. Furling Mast for Mainsail. 155% Radial Furling Genoa. 2 nd Halyard rigged as Spinnaker halyard. Schaefer 3100 roller furling gear - Main and Jib. Garhauer E-Z Glide adjustable Genoa car system. Hydraulic spring-loaded boom vang. (4) Lewmar self-tailing winches. Aluminum Charleston spars.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 54hp Yanmar 4JH3BE Fresh Water Cooled Diesel Engine – 825 hours. Racor fuel filter. Side-Power SE 80/185T bow thruster. (2) Marine Air air conditioning systems, - 16,000 BTU forward and 9,000 BTU aft - with reverse cycle. (2) Manual fresh water heads. (2) Macerators. (2) Holding tanks. (1) Bilge blower. (1) Automatic bilge pump. Engine alarm. Fuel shut off valve for stove and engine. Manual steering. Fresh water flush for generator and air conditioners. 3-Blade Maxprop. Line cutter on shaft. All manuals, service and maintenance records onboard.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229