- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Roomy 2000 Silverton 322 Diesel Motor Yacht with aft cabin.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Before the Silverton 322 Motor Yacht, (37' LOA) finding two private staterooms and two private heads - one with a full stall shower - in a 32-footer would have been difficult. Silverton has created space that never existed before by incorporating the innovative “SideWalk” of the 322. By moving the salon out to the gunnels, the interior becomes much larger. The foredeck access is excellent with the wide, molded steps and sturdy rails. A high toe kick makes moving around safe and easy whether handling a line or setting the anchor. Aft, is a wide open aft deck with molded steps, not only up to the bridge, but also down to the extra-wide swim platform which comes complete with a swim ladder, transom shower, and cord storage. A singular feature of the 322 is its amazing sleeping capacity of six people. In the bow, a double cabin with an offset bed has a head and shower adjacent to it, while aft to starboard is another double with a head across the hallway. The main salon has a u-shaped dinette and a lounge. The galley features a two burner electric range and a full size AC/DC refrigerator– freezer. The main options to consider are the diesel power, in the form of twin Volvo KAMD 43’s and 5kW diesel generator.
- Furuno Radar model 821 Autopilot: Simrad CE32D TFT GPS Plotter: Furuno Fish Finder Depth Indicator: Interphase Vista VHF Marine Radio: Uniden model Oceanus DSC Submersible. Stereo: Clarion M455 AM/FM/CD/Sirius with remote control. TV: Memorex and a DVD player. Two automatic bilge pumps and a high water bilge alarm. Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- 120 volt 30 amp with two shore power inlets. 12 volt with two master battery selector switches. Main Electric panel with circuit breakers and meters. Charles C-Charger battery charger. 5 KW Diesel generator Electric anchor windlass.
- Cape Marina