- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 63
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is a very comfortable 2000 53 ft Navigator 5300 Classic Pilot House Yacht powered with twin Volvo TAMD 63s, a Kohler 13.5 kw, for sale in Stamford, CT. This is the post 1999 newly engineer model with top notch equipment and electronics.
Built on an easy riding modified-V hull with a slender 15 ft beam, the three stateroom interior is arranged with the galley forward in the saloon, and a horseshoe shaped dinette in the pilothouse. The full beam saloon is cherry paneled, spacious, and very comfortable. Forward, down the cherry paneled passageway, are the three staterooms serviced by two full heads with shower stalls.
Through the saloon sliders is the aft cockpit, 100+ square feet of open space, and a transom door leads onto the integrated swim platform. The bridge deck is even more spacious with wrap around lounge seating aft of the double helm seat. The bridge sports a wet bar with refrigerator and a Jenn Air Grill for those evening cookouts.
Below the saloon, running full width and all the way aft is the immense engine space with walk around access to the twin Volvos, the Kohler generator, and other systems including the water maker.
Powered by the twin Volvo TAMD 63, Fishin Impossible cruises at a comfortable 17 knots and maxes out at 21 knots. Easily maneuvered with a bow thruster, she can be easily handled by a yachting couple. Nicely maintained, beautifully decorated, there is little to find fault here. Updated with all the modern necessities from the redundant electronics on deck to the trash compactor in the galley, the washer and dryer combo, and the central vacuum system, this is a true move aboard yacht.
This is a comfortably elegant motor yacht for a family who wants to enjoy the shoreline in style, or a practical home away from home.
- Full Specifications
- MAKE: Navigator MODEL: Pilot House YEAR: 2000 LOA: 53’ 0” BEAM: 15’ 0” DRAFT: 4’ 6” WEIGHT: 42,500 lbs HULL MATERIAL: FRP DECK MATERIAL: FRP TANKAGE FUEL: 610 g WATER: 170 g WASTE: 70 g ENGINES AND MACHINERY NUMBER OF DRIVE ENGINES: 2 MANUFACTURER: Volvo MODEL: TAMD 63 HORSE POWER: 2 x 370 FUEL: Diesel HOURS: 975 DRIVE TYPE: Direct Drive CRUISING SPEED: 17 knots MAXIMUM SPEED: 21 knots COOLING SYSTEM: FRESH WATER (CLOSED) TRIM TABS: Bennett BOW THRUSTER: Wesmar DAVIT: Brower 800 lb electric BATTERY STARTING: 2 HOUSE: 3 TYPE: wet cell SWITCH: parallel GENERATOR MANUFACTURER: Kohler KW: 13.5 HOURS: unknown SHIPS VOLTAGE DC: 12v SHIPS VOLTAGE AC: 110v INVERTER MANUFACTURER: PRO SINE WATTS: 2000 SHORE POWER AMPS: 50 NUMBER OF INLETS: 1 CORD LENGTH: 100ft BILGE PUMPS: 2 BILGE BLOWERS: 2 BATTERY CHARGER: PRO MARINER 80 amp AIR CONDITIONING MANUFACTURER: MARINE AIR 4 zones VOLTAGE: 110v HEATING TYPE: Reverse Cycle WATER MAKER: INTERNATIONAL REVERSE OSMOSIS 25 gph WASHER / DRYER CENTRAL VACCUUM PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM HOT WATER SYSTEM: Raritan 20 g SALT WATER WASHDOWN FRESHWATER WASHDOWN ACCOMMODATIONS SLEEPS TOTAL: 6 (in staterooms) MASTER STATEROOM: Queen Berth (walk around) Built in Night Tables Full Head and Shower Twin Hanging Lockers Drawer Storage Port Side Storage Lockers Built in Television Two Opening Ports FORWARD STATEROOM: Centerline Queen Berth Hanging Locker Port and Starboard Lockers Drawer Storage Opening overhead deck hatch THIRD STATEROOM: Over/Under Bunks Hanging Locker Drawer Storage One Opening Port HEADS: 2 MASTER HEAD: Vanity with Sink Corian Counters Vacuflush Toilet Medicine Cabinet / Mirror Locker Storage Large Separate Shower Stall One Opening Port GUEST HEAD: Vanity with Sink Vacuflush Toilet Medicine Cabinet / Mirror Locker Storage Separate Shower Stall GALLEY AREA: Corian Counter Tops / Double Corian Sinks Hardwood floors / cabinets REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER: Norcold ICEMAKER: New Air GARBAGE COMPACTOR: Braun INSTANT HOT WATER: DISHWASHER: Kold Front GARBAGE DISPOSAL: Nutone COOKTOP: Princess 3 Burner GRILL: Jenn-Air (on deck) MICROWAVE / CONVECTION OVEN: Sharp Carousel SALON AREAS: Full Width Sofa / Barrel Chair/ coffee Table Breakfast Bar with two Stools Bar with Refrigerator Complete Entertainment Center PILOT HOUSE: Dining Table Seats Six Centerline Helm Station Intercom System FLYING BRIDGE Pedestal Helm Seat with Full Helm Bimini with Full Enclosure Radar Arch Wraparound Guest Lounge Seating Wet Bar with Refrigerator and Ice Maker COCKPIT 100+ square feet Cockpit Table and Chairs Cockpit Deck Boxes with Cushions BOW PULPIT BOW RAIL SWIM PLATFORM SWIM LADDER DECK SHOWER PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta CHAIN LENGTH: 200 ft SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth CHAIN LENGTH: 10 ft RODE LENGTH: 200 ft ANCHOR WINDLASS: MUIR ELECTRONICS, NAVIGATION AND SAFETY GPS UPPER STATION: Garmin 3010C COLOR CHARTPLOTTER GPS LOWER STATION: Garmin 3010C COLOR CHARTPLOTTER DEPTH FINDER UPPER STATION: Garmin 3010C COLOR FISH FINDER DEPTH FINDER LOWER STATION: Garmin 3010C COLOR FISH FINDER DEPTH FINDER UPPER STATION: Raytheon ST-60 DIGITAL DEPTH DEPTH FINDER LOWER STATION: Raytheon ST-60 DIGITAL DEPTH RADAR UPPER STATION: Garmin 3010C: RADAR UPPER STATION: Ratheon Pathefinder RU70 RADAR LOWER STATION: Garmin 3010C AUTO PILOT UPPER STATION: Simrad AP-20 AUTO PILOT LOWER STATION: Simrad AP-20 VHF RADIO UPPER STATION: West Marine VHF 680 Submersible VHF RADIO LOWER STATION: Icom IC M45 ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER: Glendinning SPOT LIGHT FIRE EXTINGUISHER/S: AUTOMATIC FIRE SUPRESSION SYSTEM FUME DETECTORS LIFE RINGS: 1 LIFE JACKETS: 4 FLARES HORN EPIRB WINDSHIELD WIPER / WASHER CANVAS CANVAS COLOR: LIGHT GREEN FLYING BRIDGE ENCLOSURE SOFT TOP OWNERS NOTES: Cabin is finished with maple joinery and co ordinate carpeting, window treatments and designer accessories Pilot House recently decorated with Edelman Leather coverings Master Stateroom recently decorated with Edelman Leather coverings Large 100+ square foot cockpit with Transom Door 9 ½ ft Zodiac Tender with 5 hp Honda Outboard Spreader Lights Tank Watch Monitors Galvanic Isolater Sound Proof Insulated Engine Spaces Dripless Shaft Seals Racor Fuel Filters Full Swim Platform with Ladder Cockpit Fender Racks Cockpit Lazarette Engine Room Access TVs in Saloon, Master Stateroom, and Forward Stateroom Sun Pads for Forward Deck
- Three Stateroom, two head configuration. A cherry paneled passage way leads down from the pilot house helm area to the sleeping accomodations. All the way forward is the VIP guest stateroom, full cherry joiner work, drawers, cupboards, and hanging locker, Island queen size sleeping berth. beautifully decorated and a built in television and an opening overhead hatch makes this cabin a comfortable place to find some peace and quiet. Immediately aft and to starboard is the guest head with a full vanity, medicine cabinet, and corian counters. There is a full shower stall and a vaccu-flush head. Opposite to port is a second guest cabin with upper and lower single berths, built in storage lockers. Cherry panels and hanging locker make this a comfortale berth for those nights at anchor. Finally aft is the full width master stateroom with a walk around pedestal queen berth with built in night tables. Full cherry wood work through out, two hanging lockers, several large cabinets and draws provide plenty of storage. Along the aft bulkhead are buit in clothes washer and dryer. The built in television provides refuge when you need a little more privacy. Attached is an enormous master head with a large seperate shower stall, corian topped vanity with sink and storage, and of course the vaccu-flush head
- The galley is at the forward end of the saloon, to port. Hard wood floor, and more cherry cabinetry, Corian counters and a breakast bar make this a warm, cheery place.The galley appliances includes double Corian sinks, Kold Front diswasher, Instant hot water, Braun garbage compactor, Norcold refigerator / Freezer, Princess 3 burner cooktop, and a Sharp combination convection oven / microwave. This a lovely area fronted on the Breakfast Bar which passes through to the main saloon. The cook can enjoy the company of the main salon while preparing gourmet meals for the family.
- Pilot House
- The Pilot house is up three steps from the saloon level and affords a good view forward. The helm is cenetrline with full instruments and a comfortably padded pedestal seat with rap around seating to port. The shaped dinning table can seat six in a pinch a doubles as a convenient table in the helm area. Upholstry is recently updated beige leatherette material perferated to keep you cool. Side windows are treated with blinds.
- The main saloon is a large open area the full with of the ship. Entered through sloding glass doors from the cockpit and surronded by large windows, and panelled in cherry, this is a wide open, airy, light area perfect for relaxing or entertaining. There is a full sofa to Tarboard which can easily sleep any spill over guests. forward to starboard is a bar area with a small refrigerator and Corian counter top. Forward is bounded by the breakfast bar with two stools, more cherry and more Corian. To port is a comfortable barrel chair and a full entertainment area including TV / DVD. tastefully carpeted, this is a very attractive living space.
- Flying Bridge
- The flying bridge area, entered from a ladder from the pilot house, is enormouse with wrap around seating for easily twelve including the double helm seat. The helm area is centerline with full instrumentaion and full 360 degree visibility, To Starboard is a bar area with a small refrigerator / ice maker and an electric Jenn-Air grille for an out door barbecue. The deck has a clever outdoor carpet similating a teak deck. Behind the seating are is a utility area with an electric davit and cradle storage for a nine foot Zodiac tender.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the listing broker, Robert Moore, (203) 858 3858 to discuss this boat or any other boat. firstname.lastname@example.org This boat is shown by appointment only. www.ruddersandmoorings.com