- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Hookin N' Bookin, a 2002 Regulator 26 FS, is a well-maintained, excellent example of a high performance, strongly built offshore fishing machine that has been lightly used, captain-maintained, and stored inside a high & dry facility all of its life. Her Aqua Blue Hull shines as new and the twin 225hp Yamaha Four-Stroke engines with less than 400 hours look like they have never been near saltwater. Even when it is away from its sheltered home for a day or two, she has a complete center console enclosure, navigation display enclosure, leaning post cover, and full forward seat cushions that have seen very little use because they are normally stored in the owner’s home.
This is the only Regulator 26 FS you need to consider if you want a Center-Console boat that is well-equipped and ready-to-go offshore with a full suite of Furuno NavNet integrated Navigation electronics, including Color GPS/Chartplotter/48 mile Radar/Sounder, and Icom VHF radio. Hookin N' Bookin also has many creature comforts including a private head compartment, sheltered leaning post seat, cushioned forward seating, and folding transom cushioned seat, all the built-in options such as multiple live-wells, transom bait storage, and several sizes of below-deck insulated fish-boxes and storage area to choose from whether you are fishing near shore or offshore big-game tournament fishing, plus a 6-person Zodiac Coaster Liferaft for safety. Recent upgrades include all new pumps and 3 new batteries in late 2012.
Read what the Powerboat Guide has to say about the 26 Regulator FS 2002 model: "Strong-selling fishing rig delivers proven mix of solid construction, superior rough-water performance. Standard features include transom bait boxes, two in-deck fish-boxes, 32- and 16-gallon live-wells, enclosed head compartment. Huge 7-foot in-floor bow storage locker holds up to eight rods, doubles as enormous 260-gallon insulated fish-box. The FS model has forward seating with storage under. Over 1,000 of these top-quality boats have been sold.”
Call today to schedule a personal inspection. You won’t be disappointed
- This 2002 Regulator 26 FS is an all-around performer that has plenty of comfortable cushioned seating and an enclosed private head for an afternoon cruising with friends and family, but plenty of tournament-class fishing equipment, offshore handling performance, and the speed to get you to where the fish are biting and back home before dark. The helm features a large vinyl cushioned seat with high backrest atop a leaning post with tackle storage drawers on each side and the rear, and 4 Rocket Launchers built into the sturdy frame. The Aft Cockpit has a folding cushioned bench seat that folds flat against the inside of the transom. Forward of the center-console is a built in bench seat with storage below. Unique to this Regulator FS (Forward Seating) model, are extensive storage lockers under each seat, double-access anchor lockers, and a huge 7’ below-deck storage locker that doubles as an insulated fish-box when you raise and catch big game fish offshore. The like-new seat cushions for the forward V-seats are rarely used and normally stored in the owner’s home.
- Engines & Mechanical
- T/225hp Yamaha 4-Strokes with approx. 400 hours. Full Engine Instrumentation including flow-scans at helm. Armstrong dual engine bracket. Teleflex Sea Star hydraulic steering. Teleflex tilt steering. Lenco trim tabs. 3-Blade SS props.
- Hull & Deck
- Hull: Hand laid-up all fiberglass hull with fully-integrated stringer bonding. Aqua Blue gelcoat hull upgrade. (shines as new) Fiberglass T-top with electronics box & 5 rocket launchers. Zodiac Coaster 6-person Liferaft (needs re-certification) Lee Sidewinder Telescoping hinged outriggers. Three-sided spray curtain enclosure. Recessed/pop-up SS cleats. SS spring-line and stern cleats. Dual entry anchor lockers. 20# Danforth Anchor with chain & 200’ of 1/2'” nylon rode. Recessed/pop-up SS Navigation 12V bow light. Raw water washdown. Freshwater 19 gallon tank and washdown. Folding transom bench seat. 64 Qt. insulated cooler under forward console seat. 2 Transom 17 Qt. bait boxes. Two in-deck fish-boxes. 32 Gallon live-well. 16 Gallon live-well. Enclosed head compartment. Marine toilet. 7’ in-floor bow storage locker holds 8 rods or 260 gallon insulated fish-box. Forward seats with 2 @ 143 Qt. dry storage under each. Vinyl cushions for V-seats forward. Cushioned bolsters around cockpit coamings. Leaning-post bench seat with 4 Rocket Launchers, 2 Tackle drawers & 2 Tackle cabinets. Cover for leaning post. Magma portable fish cleaning table. Self-bailing cockpit.
- Electronics & Navigation
- 12” Furuno NavNet GPS/Chartplotter/48 Mile Radar/Sounder. ICOM ICM502 VHF Radio. Ritchie Powerdamp Compass. Clarion Stereo CD System with 4 Speakers and sub-woofer.
- Electrical System
- 12V battery system with 2 selector switches. 3 Group 27 batteries – new October 2012. Charles 30A battery charger. Flush mounted 12V running lights. Cockpit lighting. 12V Bilge pump w. automatic float switch. 12V Live-well pumps – new October 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.