This is one of the cleanest 540 Searay yachts in the market today. It has been meticulously maintained by the owner and he ready to move up to a larger vessel. A new Kohler 15kw generator has just been installed and it comes with a full 5 year factory warranty. It also has all new batteries a Tracvision M5 antenna, and a new Fusion stereo system.
This is a turn key boat.
- Main Salon
- Walking into the salon you will find a well appointed galley to your left. Further down on the starboard side, you will find a large seating area with an electric couch that folds down at the touch of a button.
- Dual electrical burner cook top. Microwave oven Dual refrigerator and freezer combo
- Electrical bow thruster Electrical anchor windless Aft cockpit seating area that converts to a sun pad at the touch of a button Ice maker on the cockpit area Wet bar Storage compartments on the port side and under the seats Hydraulic TNT platform for Tender or PWC Air conditioned cockpit
- Electronics & Helm
- New Garmin 5212 touch screen GPS chart plotter Raymarine ST8002 auto pilot Raymarine VHF radio Raymarine ST60 tri data with depth sounder Fusion MS-CD600 Stereo system with 2 high power amplifiers Tracvision M5 Satellite antenna programmed for Direct TV. Flat screen TV in the main salon Bose stereo system with dvd player and acustimas in the main salon. 240v 50 amp shore power connection with cable master 15kw (New) Kohler generator with 5 year warranty 110v house electrical 240v house electrical
- Engine Details
- 2 x Caterpillar 3196 engines with ZF transmissions. 1 New Kohler 15KW generator with 5 year manufacturer warranty and sound box and super silent operation. Electrical bow thruster. TNT hydraulic platform TNT hydraulic platform 4 Cruiseair marine 220v AC units including air conditioner for the cockpit. 12v battery charger for generator battery 24v battery charger for house and engine batteries Electrical oil changing system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.